Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks themom! YOU ROCK!!! Wow! It is a straight shot from Charlottesville.

Thank you for the map. Where is Red Hill elementary and Anchorage farm in relation to this area?

Thank you for the map. Where is Red Hill elementary and Anchorage farm in relation to this area?
90d4e9fc756a338bbcb3fc51bf87920b.jpg

This shows Walnut Creek Park and Achorage Farms (AF is the red dot mark).

Both are about the same distance from downtown, both straight shots. AF is off Rte 29, WCP is off Old Lynchburg Rd.

Just a little info im not sure if it helps.

On Sep 13 daybreak was 5:25am and sunrise was recorded as 6:54am.

The morning after MH went missing daybreak was 5:56am and sunrise at 7:26am.
MH was last seen approx 9:30 am the night before. That is alot of time before the cover of night is over and yet she was still found so close.

If HG was last seen at Temp approx 1:45am, that doesnt leave alot of time before light to kidnap, rape, murder and dispose of a body.

IMO he wouldnt have wanted to be seen in the daylight hours travelling. Just on that alone leaves onlt a few short hours to commit the crimes. If he is responsible for MHs kidnap and murder also then history would suggest that given even a large amount of time he prefers to not spend alot of it travelling long distances to dispose of a victim. Short and quick, in and out undetected.

I do think the 8 mi radius was a good start, i think she could be furher out than that. But i dont think by far just based on the limited hours.left in the day.
All JMO

Thank you for this insightful post. What would be the timeline from Tempo to the area they are searching now at Walnut Creek? Just curious.

Thank you for this insightful post. What would be the timeline from Tempo to the area they are searching now at Walnut Creek? Just curious.
Charlottesville to Walnut Creek Park is about 21 minutes according to Google maps, so I'd think somewhere within 20-30 minutes, give or take.

MAP

Thank you for this visual. Can someone drop pins on the following locations and repost it. Red Hill Elementary, Anchorage Farm, Rainbow Bridge, Tempo, UVA, Liberty, etc.. I am not from the area but can see a pattern.

I had the same reaction. I know she's dead, more than likely. I'm sure her parents deep down know it too, but if this is her it makes it real. Right now for them there's hope. If it's her that hope dies. It just makes it so real. I guess a part of me is hoping she's alive somewhere no matter how unlikely that is.

I just read an interview with Gil Harrington, it's ironic that her best hope too was that Morgan was being held against her will somewhere... it's terrible that the best scenario is that one.

Does anyone know what JLM's route was when he was working as a cab driver?

Thank you for this visual. Can someone drop pins on the following locations and repost it. Red Hill Elementary, Anchorage Farm, Rainbow Bridge, Tempo, UVA, Liberty, etc.. I am not from the area but can see a pattern.
38a1841506c136a66330210d2779b341.jpg

This is the best I can do while on my phone. The lower left star is Liberty. The farthest on the right is Tempo.

The two perpendicular to one another are Anchorage and Walnut Creek.
The one right below Anchorage is Red Hill Elementary.

Why did LE call for a public search at a specific location 2 days in advance? I can't help but feel like it's risky announcing where they're searching on Sunday. Seems like it would tip-off anyone who might know where she is? I don't personally think there is anyone who knows exactly where she is (besides JM), but how can LE be sure?

Could this announcement encourage JLM to talk? Or could it inspire his family to encourage him?

Here is Red Hill Elementary, Anchorage Farm, Tempo, UVA Med center: https://goo.gl/maps/beWx7

Liberty is way out of the area, in Lynchburg. I'm not sure where Rainbow Bridge is -- can't find it by that name in the vicinity.

Why did LE call for a public search at a specific location 2 days in advance? I can't help but feel like it's risky announcing where they're searching on Sunday. Seems like it would tip-off anyone who might know where she is? I don't personally think there is anyone who knows exactly where she is (besides JM), but how can LE be sure?
That's a good point. Maybe they'll monitor the area tonight and tomorrow???

I just read an interview with Gil Harrington, it's ironic that her best hope too was that Morgan was being held against her will somewhere... it's terrible that the best scenario is that one.

OT not really ironic...probably 95% of the parents of missing/abducted say this. Jmo

That's a good point. Maybe they'll monitor the area tonight and tomorrow???

Just spoke with LE family member and he says no way they put that out to public (exact search location) without having it already secured..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase