Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the woman at the beach in Galveston described the way JM did a doubletake on her makes me think HG could still be alive, otherwise, why would he do such a doubletake if he knew otherwise absolutely. Could JM have transported HG in the trunk to Texas? moo

http://www.schillingshow.com/2014/09/23/breaking-news-poi-matthew-worked-as-covenant-football-coach/
snipped-"Matthew did not attend a scheduled Covenant team meeting on Saturday morning, sources say."
IMO ^ that article is not referencing the Sept 12 game/weekend
per TCS athletics FB & http://www.newsplex.com/sports/fnefo...covenanteagles
TCS played @ Massanutten Military Academy Fri Sept 19...so given the events around then, no wonder he didn't go to practice the 20th.....and frankly I would be surprised if he was indeed at the away game the 20th....maybe our local with team knowledge could elaborate on that point

we do not know if he went to the Sat Sept 13th practice
Sat Sept 13 ...where was he that day? Who saw him next after the events of the night of Sept 12?

but they played Hargrave at home Sept 12 and I would be more interested in knowing if he attended practice that next Sat the 13th morning....but our local was unable to confirm that

i think your right so this means thats basically meaningless information he was remove on the 20th so of course he wasn't there. Sorry for the confusion

He returns yesterday, and a body found today. Did he talk, or maybe make a deal? hummmm
I feel sick.

I wonder if searchers found the body, or did someone just stumble across it?

got a feeling this is gonna be it at least she is found

It may very well be her, since they said a "body" was found as opposed to saying "remains". Are there any other persons recently reported as missing from that general area that anyone is aware of? Also, that seems to be right along the I-64 corridor. Would JM likely have traveled I-64 west to make his way to Texas? If so, he very well may have had her body in the car he was found with (though I would find that incredibly stupid, not to mention incredibly risky). JMO

MH suspect was sited in Lexington VA September 15th which is about 53 minutes from Augusta Springs.

I feel sick too. This is the most disgusting feeling, its like we are on a "body watch". For me, this is the hardest part of following these cases. Hoping, but not hoping...ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98