Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't sleep last night on and off and kept thinking about this case, when this crazy idea popped into my head. I hope LE checks the farmland, in fact, the exact spot, where MH was found. It's just a hunch I have and worth the look. moo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Dana_Harrington
"The following day, her purse with her identification and cell phone (with batteries removed) was discovered in one of the arena's overflow parking areas, the RV lot at UVA's Lannigan Athletic Field.[1]

Her remains were discovered on January 26, 2010, about ten miles (16 km) from the arena in a remote area of a 742-acre (3.00 km2) farm and at least one and a half miles from road access. Although investigators have not released information about her death, her parents confirmed that the death had been very violent and bones were broken.[2]

bbm

In April 2010, law enforcement confirmed that a Pantera T-shirt that was found in November 2009 outside of an apartment building about a mile and a half from the arena,"

"The following day, her purse with her identification and cell phone (with batteries removed) was discovered in one of the arena's overflow parking areas, the RV lot at UVA's Lannigan Athletic Field.[1]

Her remains were discovered on January 26, 2010, about ten miles (16 km) from the arena in a remote area of a 742-acre (3.00 km2) farm and at least one and a half miles from road access. Although investigators have not released information about her death, her parents confirmed that the death had been very violent and bones were broken.[2]

bbm

In April 2010, law enforcement confirmed that a Pantera T-shirt that was found in November 2009 outside of an apartment building about a mile and a half from the arena,"

11/2 miles from road access? Wow.

Was there any indication of off road vehicle access?

Maybe, it was old habits for him, staring Karen down. Trying to measure her vulnerability... woman, pensive, alone on the beach... but her fear made her less of a mark.

bbm

You'd have to be very strong to carry someone a Mile and a half from road access.. Hmm

You'd have to be very strong to carry someone a Mile and a half from road access.. Hmm

I agree...but she only weighed 120lbs. Something tells me he could manage it.
Also could be she was still alive and he made her walk.
(Sorry Morgan)

Thank you. I think that must be the tresspassing case--it was Buck Dudley's auto repair, but the address is different from the one I remember from the post. It was something like knoxville road. I will go looking on Google maps. Relevant to the search issue--if JLM had his car repaired there perhaps he knew the area.

PS How do you guys do that thing where a thank you appears at the bottom of a post?

Has anyone shared this blog yet? (Apologies if it has been shared. There are too many posts to go through to be certain.) This journalist has interviewed the people who were with Matthew the night in question, right down to watching him practially carry Hannah away. Two girls left another bar because he was harrassing them. He even body slammed a male "friend" and injured his hamstring. This blog account is very alarming: http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

Yes, its been posted.
Try for bringing it here though...makes it easy to find.
Its crazy isn't it? Can't imagine why the door person at Tempo didn't question it....I'm not casting any blame here, but the DP was a female. You'd think she would've said something?

Yes, its been posted.
Try for bringing it here though...makes it easy to find.
Its crazy isn't it? Can't imagine why the door person at Tempo didn't question it....I'm not casting any blame here, but the DP was a female. You'd think she would've said something?

My thought is that poor Hannah was still so extremely intoxicated, she was probably just leaning against the wall outside. She had the misfortune to still be there at last call and have this creep walk off with her.

I agree...but she only weighed 120lbs. Something tells me he could manage it.
Also could be she was still alive and he made her walk.
(Sorry Morgan)

I have no doubt he could carry her

Thank you. I think that must be the tresspassing case--it was Buck Dudley's auto repair, but the address is different from the one I remember from the post. It was something like knoxville road. I will go looking on Google maps. Relevant to the search issue--if JLM had his car repaired there perhaps he knew the area.

PS How do you guys do that thing where a thank you appears at the bottom of a post?
If you look at the bottom right of each post there is a thank you button....click on it.....if you don't have one refresh your page, that should fix it.

Down below the text on the right you will see three bars, Thanks, Reply, and Reply with Quote. Just click the 'Thanks' bar and your name will appear at the bottom of the post. HTH (Happy to help) :)

With perfect weather forecast for the weekend, let's hope the M-F working folks of Albemarle County will rally and do some thorough searches of rural properties throughout the county. Hoping for a discovery of something relevant that may help ease the pain of Hannah's family, even if just a little.

As crazy as it seems, some local folks don't even realize they've been asked to do so, and when approached say, "Oh, nothing would have happened here." And camera cards sit untouched in cameras and properties sit unsearched. Longo needs to get this out there everywhere if he really wants help - front page of the newspaper, local newscasts and news websites on the front page, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98