Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it from the WS poster whose son is on the team? I'm not sure if she confirmed that JM was not there (via her son), but I think the son said he did not see JM. It was the next day, Saturday that JM walked into the police station, asked for a lawyer, left, and then started his running behavior. JMO

No, it was a week later Saturday that he came to the police station. LE needs his whereabouts 9/13, 9/14, and 9/15.

I was gone all day and I am trying to get up to speed. I saw that they searched Monacan trail. The NBC12 video I watched just now (think it was from 6) said they found some "articles." Anyone heard anything about that? Sorry if this is a repeat.

Sadly, no news released to the public that sheds more light on where Hannah might be. So you haven't missed anything in that respect. JM is in custody, should be back in VA by now or will be shortly, but no word on what he might have done, where he might have gone with Hannah. LE just asking again for everyone, anyone to check out their properties. Reports of searches and police activity, but nothing reported as a Hannah Graham or LM find.

I was gone all day and I am trying to get up to speed. I saw that they searched Monacan trail. The NBC12 video I watched just now (think it was from 6) said they found some "articles." Anyone heard anything about that? Sorry if this is a repeat.

This is a story from NBC12 concerning today's search. Doesn't say anything about articles found but does say they are focusing on Monacan Trail.

Captain Greg Jenkins with Albemarle County Police said "Our mission today is to search Monacan Trail, both East and West sides of Monacan trail, from I-64 line of Nelson county and Albemarle line."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26644727/searching-for-hannah-graham

There's been heavy helicopter activity all along Fort Lewis Mountain for over an hour now. I've been watching it from my front yard. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with the search for HG ?
Japandaaa, were you able to figure out whether the activity on Fort Lewis Mountain is related to this search? It's a bit far from C-Ville, but near where JLM went to college, and (arguably) on the way to Galveston. Plus, it's certainly remote enough for the grisly task.

Where I live, the things he did would be an assault. "Where would he have the room ......"? Way out on a country road somewhere would be my guess. There's a lot of room in the great outdoors. Sadly, I think HG may have passed out. This case reminds me of the NH case (Aruba). MOO

For the ultimate experience, fetish people need to maximize the parameters of their fetish. It makes me wonder, with all of his "football" moves that night, if he would have taken her to a football field.

Did they say the ARE related to Hannah's disappearance, COULD BE related, or just that they found some articles?

This is a story from NBC12 concerning today's search. Doesn't say anything about articles found but does say they are focusing on Monacan Trail.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26644727/searching-for-hannah-graham

The video at that link, beginning @ 2:40, Curtis McCloud says :

"I was told not to long ago they did find some articles today, what those articles were we were not told, but we understand they are going to continue their search of the Monacan Trail..."

:cow:

IMO It seems as if JM was looking at Karen as a possible opportunity.

That's the same thing I thought when I heard Karen telling of her experience. It sounds as if JM was totally freaked out!

I have no doubt he could carry her

He most definitely could carry her, IMO. My husband used to carry me back to the car when we had to park a long way from baseball games when we were dating. He is only 5'9" and was about 150lbs then. I was 5'6" and 120. Only caveat is that unfortunately there is a difference between carrying a live, conscious person vs. an incapacitated person, hence the term "dead weight", please pardon that expression. Still praying for a miracle or at a minimum closure for the family. May God bless Hannah's family during this terrible time. And may God bring peace to the Harringtons and families of all missing children as well.

The video at that link, beginning @ 2:40, Curtis McCloud says :

"I was told not to long ago they did find some articles today, what those articles were we were not told, but we understand they are going to continue their search of the Monacan Trail..."

:cow:
Whenever these searches dont turn up remains the search leader has collected clothing,magazines,etc and calls the search successful.

They SHOULD search Monacan Trail..............considering who lives out there.

yes. legal and illegal. meaning: sometimes they get permission to hunt on other's property......sometimes they don't.

Obviously someone knew that area intimately, Do they have hunting there?

what does that mean? who lives there?

I can't say the name. Against the rules here. Let's just say a young and violent repeat sex offender. If Hannah is out there.......she'd be the 2nd girl found near him. Morgan Harrington being the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie