Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wonder if he just did the garbage bag/dumpster thing?

Wondering where JM got the tent he was found using in Texas?
If it was recently purchased, maybe he bought other items too, like a tarp, ect..

Still hoping that against all odds, Hannah is being held in some old country place.

With perfect weather forecast for the weekend, let's hope the M-F working folks of Albemarle County will rally and do some thorough searches of rural properties throughout the county. Hoping for a discovery of something relevant that may help ease the pain of Hannah's family, even if just a little.

Central VA Realtors Check Property in Search of Hannah Graham

His company heard police Chief Longo's pleas for help Thursday and decided to take action.

"Looking around the inside of the house, the outside of the house, even outbuilding, garages, things like that in some cases,” said Bailey.

There are more than 1,000 realtors in the greater Charlottesville area who are willing to scour acres of property to find Graham.

"It's a lot of extra people out covering territory and looking at these properties with a very critical eye and looking to see if we see any signs of Hannah,” said Bailey.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26639517/central-va-realtors-check-property-in-search-of-hannah-graham

Since JM was a former taxi driver, he must be familiar with lots of gas stations and pit stops all over the place.
Do any of them have abandoned attachments?

He thinks he is entitled to comfort.

Maybe they can negotiate something with him for info.

IMO I hope they search the remaining 15 % of the city that is unsearched.

I think that he has her hidden somewhere and if she is alive she doesn't have food or water, how long can a person live like that? I think pretty much what happened to her, happened the first day and that makes me terribly sad to say.

Does it make sense that he'd have hidden her somewhere, alive, and then taken off to Texas? Not in my mind, it doesn't.

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP 5m
Chief Timothy Longo tells me #JesseMatthew is NOT talking.#HannahGraham @WTOP

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP 2m
Longo has no information leading them to believe that search for #HannahGraham should extend out of the state of Va. @WTOP #JesseMatthew

https://twitter.com/MikeMurilloWTOP

Just my opinion, but I don't think JM's initial plan for that Saturday evening was to kill someone. My guess is he was looking for someone to have consensual sex with and thought he had found that someone when he stumbled upon an obviously-impaired Hannah. Perhaps she didn't put up enough resistance early on, as she seemed to be with him willingly for a while. I believe she got in his car, perhaps willingly, and he took her somewhere, or maybe even in the car, and he made his move and she resisted. At that point, I believe he became enraged and decided to take what he wanted, and probably killed her immediately after or just before, either accidentally or, more likely, as a continuation of his rage that she put up a fight. What I am getting at with all this is, I doubt he had a tarp or shovel or any such items in his car with him, so he probably just took her somewhere remote that he was familiar with and dumped her. My guess is that if and when she is found, (and I pray she is), she will be within a few yards of a road and minimally covered by brush or the like, but probably not buried. As always, this is all just my opinion.

JM, if he is a serial killer, let his guard down that night, at first. What he did after leaving Tempo with Hannah Graham, predator adrenaline coursing through him? He would've gone into automatically covering his tracks. From there on, he's know to avoid cameras and witnesses. Maybe he would've needed sleep, to crash himself and recover from the high, before he went into some kind of calm routine for hiding Hannah Graham, methodically. So where was he Sunday?

Where was he Monday? Tuesday, he'd be in full covering his tracks mode, relieved the description didn't fit him, but on the security cam footage made public by Wednesday? By Friday, a suspect, very knowledgeable of what the police can and can't do to him, shows up to lawyer up. Successfully, gets away, drives to niches off the beaten track, to ultimately reach, I guess, where he would blend in... Or was it a winging it, desperate, end of the line run, without a plan?

Where is Hannah, @$$h0l*!!!!!!!!

Time to bust out the waterboarding!! jmo

It is MADDENING that here is the one person who - probably - knows where Hannah is, and he will not talk. It almost makes you wish we could be a little less ethical about trying to get information out of a person (I don't *really* mean this, but part of me does).

What I want to know is - will Virginia LE attempt to speak to him before the trial? Is this something that is done? For those who know these things work, what methods will they employ to try to get information out of him at this stage?

I feel terrible for her parents, who must desperately want to know where she is, but are also probably terrified of the answer.

No nothing found that has been announced. Last I read they were back at Carters Mtn. today.
LIMECAT, Love your avatar, LMAO..... actually had to log in just to tell you that!
. Thank you 4MYGUYS! Long story lol.

I was so hoping for some news this morning. I'm torn between thinking JM has done this before and gotten away with it so that he would be clever about where he put Hannah, and thinking he is not that bright and just lashed out in a fit of rage and killed her. In which case I would think he would panic and not be smart about where he put her.

Of course I pray she is alive and hidden somewhere.

JMO

Just my opinion, but I don't think JM's initial plan for that Saturday evening was to kill someone. My guess is he was looking for someone to have consensual sex with and thought he had found that someone when he stumbled upon an obviously-impaired Hannah. Perhaps she didn't put up enough resistance early on, as she seemed to be with him willingly for a while. I believe she got in his car, perhaps willingly, and he took her somewhere, or maybe even in the car, and he made his move and she resisted. At that point, I believe he became enraged and decided to take what he wanted, and probably killed her immediately after or just before, either accidentally or, more likely, as a continuation of his rage that she put up a fight. What I am getting at with all this is, I doubt he had a tarp or shovel or any such items in his car with him, so he probably just took her somewhere remote that he was familiar with and dumped her. My guess is that if and when she is found, (and I pray she is), she will be within a few yards of a road and minimally covered by brush or the like, but probably not buried. As always, this is all just my opinion.

Bingo. I agree with you, and I was getting on this thread to say something similar. He's not a planner. He is impulsive. He also seems like he would do something the easiest way possible. Hidden in plain sight would be his modus operandi. Have they dredged the river?

I live in Cville and am not sure what to think.

I have looked at the video from the Downtown Mall and was convinced there were signs of coordination (and not only from the WG.)

But I also think there are some remarkable coincidences re: the MH case.

One thing I am very interested in the involvement of the FBI from a very early stage in this case.

At the press conference in Cville that Longo had announcing JM's capture in TX, the Special Agent in Charge of the Richmond FBI office spoke about efforts of the Galveston Sheriff's office.

I noticed that this same FBI SAG was present at the Thursday afternoon extradition hearing for JM held in Galveston.

How normal is it for a SAG in charge of a large FBI office to attend an extradition hearing for someone who is a suspect of one felony?

I think that LE has serious concerns that this is about something much, much larger.

Yeah I think she will be found somewhere that will, in retrospect, seem like an easy place to find someone. In the brush somewhere, in a major body of water that is close by, something like that. Sometimes it is unfortunate how big the world is though because even a hasty hiding job can go undetected forever or for a long time just because there are so many places to look in what could span hundreds of acres of possible places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member