Hannah's Journey on 09/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, it might give some clues as to where they might have gone (after Tempo) and whether anyone else might have been there. I do think its relevant.

IMO I don't believe she was on drugs and also do not believe she was heavily intoxicated (I believe she has a decent tolerance level) but I also do think it is very relevant and would change many of my own theories about what happened to Hannah. I think she was very cognizant of her environment and as a consequence, I find her behavior to be very bizarre and out of the norm for a smart lady like HG. Now, drugs impairing her judgement and sense of direction would make HG's behavior a bit less puzzling for me. I've never done drugs but I did go to college. I've always assumed marijuana makes people docile and stationary while drugs like cocaine and MDMA would make her hyper in a sense. Am I close here, or am I totally off??? Again, I personally really doubt she's they type of girl to do drugs but I'm curious as to what drugs do some of you all believe would cause behavior like Hannah's? I've never heard of such a drug. Also, while on this topic of drugs, I know some believe JM may have slipped HG some kind of date rape drug. I was wondering how JM would acquire such drugs. IMO I highly doubt using date rape drugs is JM's MO. I think he relies on his strength. I've heard that he choked the girl in Fairfax until she lost conciseness. Also, I've read that his team players said he was rough with the woman from his Liberty incident. He's also a big guy and football player. There's also his reported manhandling of men and women at those other bars, him punching that driver and taking his cell phone...and so on.

Ecstasty would make one friendly, trusting, loving, energetic, and thirsty ...

ETA huggy, tactile and tight in the jaw.

pop a molly
Otherwise known as ecstasy. A term often used in rap music.
Person 1: You tryna pop a molly at the rave tonight brah?

Person 2: I can't! I have a midterm tomorrow

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pop+a+molly

VIRGINIA
UVA warns parents, students of dangers of Molly drug

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/09/uva-warns-parents-students-of-dangers-of-molly-drug-94253.html#ixzz3GSTxUGsk

Thanks. That's good to know. To me, she just looked like she was on a mission and in a coherent state of mind. That's bizarre to me because she's a sophomore who should be partying with her peers not walking alone for a large portion of the night. Not to mention her phone and gps app she had access to before she disappeared. I find it very bizarre. And to be honest, HG is the type of girl who wouldn't have to spend the night looking for drugs or alcohol as some people have suggested. She's seems to be the type of girl that has that stuff purchased for her by guys friends, fraternities, ect. I'm sure there are also plenty of drugs and alcohol on campus/in the student residence areas.

Thanks. That's good to know. To me, she just looked like she was on a mission and in a decent state of mind. That's bizarre to me because she's a sophomore who should be partying with her peers not walking alone for a large portion of the night. Not to mention her phone and gps app she had access to before she disappeared. I find it very bizarre. And to be honest, HG is the type of girl who wouldn't have to spend the night looking for drugs or alcohol as some people have suggested. She's seems to be the type of girl that has that stuff purchased for her by guys friends, fraternities, ect. I'm sure there are also plenty of drugs and alcohol on campus/in the student residence areas.

Please see my additions to my previous post.

Shelley Goldsmith deceased 2103 high achieving UVA student took Molly/ecstasy
image.jpg

Hannah Graham missing 2014 High Achieving UVA Student
image.jpg

In that video from Sal's, I thought she looked like she was having some problems walking (leaning forward with her arms hanging kind of loose), and WG says she appeared distressed. According to witnesses in Coy's article, she was barely able to walk. I wonder if she would have even been able to tell LJ how to get her back home, if that was why she was with him? I'm starting to get the idea she was just ready to lie down and pass out, not caring who she was with at that point.

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

I mentioned before that I believe Hannah was having lower back pains from all the walking. On the McGrady's video she seems pretty stable but she is grabbing her lower back. I have gone for hour long walks before where my lower back would start to hurt towards the end and I would kind of hunch forward to take the pressure off my lower back like Hannah is doing in the video from Sal's. I also don't think she was too drunk.

I mentioned before that I believe Hannah was having lower back pains from all the walking. On the McGrady's video she seems pretty stable but she is grabbing her lower back. I have gone for hour long walks before where my lower back would start to hurt towards the end and I would kind of hunch forward to take the pressure off my back kind of like Hannah is doing in the video from Sal's. I don't think she was too drunk.

I think it could also be that she was reaching for her ID and/or iPhone. I think she appears to reach for her back pocket in front of McGrady's near the entrances (when she goes off camera) and reaches again right before she exits the video frame in the Sal's caffe video.

I mentioned before that I believe Hannah was having lower back pains from all the walking. On the McGrady's video she seems pretty stable but she is grabbing her lower back. I have gone for hour long walks before where my lower back would start to hurt towards the end and I would kind of hunch forward to take the pressure off my lower back like Hannah is doing in the video from Sal's. I also don't think she was too drunk.

Or period pain.

BBM

So many unanswered questions. I keep getting confused by police drawing inferences in the case which people then post as factual.

I keep reading that HG got into JM's car. However, the police released this request on September 30th:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26665497/police-continue-search-for-surveillance-video-of-graham-matthew

Police say they are going back to square one in the Graham case by going back over information and reviewing surveillance. Police say they are desperately searching for more video surveillance that shows Matthew, Graham, or both of them together. They are not just looking for footage from cameras in the downtown Charlottesville area.

Police can only track Matthew and Graham up to 1:40 a.m. on September 13 on the downtown mall in Charlottesville.

Are we to believe that they now have this captured on video? Has anyone read that LE now has footage of them in LJM's car?

The perp said he had a drink with her and then they went on their merry way.

So the gentle giant just leaves a girl who can barely walk where exactly and why?

A guy who supposedly offered girls free rides in his cab.

A guy who has been referenced as one who is on the prowl and looks for drunk girls.

But not this time. Nope.

Rotten luck for him

The perp said he had a drink with her and then they went on their merry way.

So the gentle giant just leaves a girl who can barely walk where exactly and why?

A guy who supposedly offered girls free rides in his cab.

A guy who has been referenced as one who is on the prowl and looks for drunk girls.

But not this time. Nope.

Rotten luck for him

I don't think we know what he's saying happened (we don't even know if he has admitted to police that he met up with her in the mall, or if he admitted going to Tempo with her), we only really know what his grandmother told the Daily Mail that LJ's mother told her -- so "he went his way, she went hers," is forth-hand (LJ->Mom->Grandmother->Daily Mail).

So many unanswered questions. I keep getting confused by police drawing inferences in the case which people then post as factual.

I keep reading that HG got into JM's car. However, the police released this request on September 30th:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26665497/police-continue-search-for-surveillance-video-of-graham-matthew

Police say they are going back to square one in the Graham case by going back over information and reviewing surveillance. Police say they are desperately searching for more video surveillance that shows Matthew, Graham, or both of them together. They are not just looking for footage from cameras in the downtown Charlottesville area.

Police can only track Matthew and Graham up to 1:40 a.m. on September 13 on the downtown mall in Charlottesville.

Are we to believe that they now have this captured on video? Has anyone read that LE now has footage of them in LJM's car?

It is very possible, maybe even likely, that they do in fact have video proof of that, but it has not yet been, and I doubt that it will be released publicly until we learn about it in trial. I am sure there are things that they know and can prove that they are holding tight to the vest, and my guess is that would be one such thing. JMO

I don't think we know what he's saying happened (we don't even know if he has admitted to police that he met up with her in the mall, or if he admitted going to Tempo with her), we only really know what his grandmother told the Daily Mail that LJ's mother told her -- so "he went his way, she went hers," is forth-hand (LJ->Mom->Grandmother->Daily Mail).

Well, there is eye witness news that they were together and she could hardly walk.

So, if grandma is not in the loop, the wonderful JLM did what?

Left an inebriated girl to do what?

Or,he took her because he is JLM the good and dropped her?

Or........?????

I think that HG was walking around looking for a bar. If she was looking for a house party then she would be walking on the side streets in the residential area. Instead she is walking on main roads which is where the bars are. She most likely went into the Downtown Mall because there are multiple bars there. Her behavior at McGrady's could confirm she was suppose to meet someone at a bar because at McGrady's on the video it looks like she is peeking into the patio as if she was looking for someone.

I also still wonder if HG and JM knew each other. Her high school softball coach said she was studying pre-med. So its likely she has been in the UVA medical center which is were JM works and possibly met him. Maybe he asked her out to have a drink but what leads me to think this is not true is she would call him and tell him to come pick her up in his car unless JM does not have a cell phone. Its also possible that they knew each other and just randomly ran into each other at the mall that night.

Poor Hannah, I wonder how many more we are going to discover? Wonder if JM told them where she was.

So sad, so horrible... Guy is a brute and a monster...thank god he is locked up.

Heartbroken...

For some reason, I thought there was a chance Hannah would be found alive. Tears for her and her family....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back