Hannah's Journey on 09/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Evie is saying JM apparently isn't accounted for between Lazy Parrot and Blue Light. From sometime not too long after 10pm until when the witness says he enters BLG.
Yes, thank you for that! The first thing I thought of when reading Evie's post was the gap in HGs time line. I checked to see if HG & JMs gaps aligned, and decided to post my findings, in case anyone else had the same thought. I was hoping they would line up to give us something new to work with :)

Yes, thank you for that! The first thing I thought of when reading Evie's post was the gap in HGs time line. I checked to see if HG & JMs gaps aligned, and decided to post my findings, in case anyone else had the same thought. I was hoping they would line up to give us something new to work with :)

Oh- yes, now I see what you were saying. Got it.

HG goes off the radar from 11:50 - 12:45am, JM is accounted for at that time, being at BLGrill and then Tempo.

Ha the lazy parrot. What a random place to go, A bar in a strip mall with neon palm trees. That seems so random. And not near much else in terms of nightlife. Been there a handful of times.

Technically, he did not rape the victim, so there is most likely not a bodily fluid sample. I posted on this long ago and will dig up legal definition in Virginia statutes.

Meanwhile, the recent abduction case in Philly may weight favorably on JM....the perp, Delvin Barnes, just caught there:

-abducted young females from his car
-took them to wooded areas and buried remains
-was "active" in central VA.
-fits the profile of MH's killer and Fairfax perp
-looks like FBI sketch and fits description of black man with goatee who was not on camera but seen with HG
-SHOWED pics of previous victims to one teen who escaped him and said he had more! Recall MH's missing camera

Would be so weird if JM's attorney requested DNA sample from this rapist much like RAT did for Alexis Murphy case!?!?

http://wtvr.com/2014/11/06/abduction-suspect-delvin-barnes-hit-teen-with-shovel-threw-her-in-trunk/

Barnes was incarcerated when Morgan Harrington disappeared and was found murdered.

DNA under the fingernails must mean that he actually DID use an object that wasn't a body part? Don't you think?

I'm completely confused. Why would DNA under the fingernails mean or even imply anything except that she fought him and scratched him?

DNA under her fingernails would identify perp;he could have used a finger or foreign object in penetration. We probably won't know for sure until court.My opinion.

Ha the lazy parrot. What a random place to go, A bar in a strip mall with neon palm trees. That seems so random. And not near much else in terms of nightlife. Been there a handful of times.

They said he was a regular there, and usually came in alone. No mention, though, of any known behaviors while there alone....

Technically, he did not rape the victim, so there is most likely not a bodily fluid sample. I posted on this long ago and will dig up legal definition in Virginia statutes.

Meanwhile, the recent abduction case in Philly may weight favorably on JM....the perp, Delvin Barnes, just caught there:

-abducted young females from his car
-took them to wooded areas and buried remains
-was "active" in central VA.
-fits the profile of MH's killer and Fairfax perp
-looks like FBI sketch and fits description of black man with goatee who was not on camera but seen with HG
-SHOWED pics of previous victims to one teen who escaped him and said he had more! Recall MH's missing camera

Would be so weird if JM's attorney requested DNA sample from this rapist much like RAT did for Alexis Murphy case!?!?

http://wtvr.com/2014/11/06/abduction-suspect-delvin-barnes-hit-teen-with-shovel-threw-her-in-trunk/

Do they still use line-ups for I.D. of suspects by a victim/witness?

McGrady's...is there more than meets the eye about HG being there?

Search for Missing UVA Student Continues
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 9:35 AM
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26543960/search-for-missing-uva-student-continues

"There are multiple surveillance cameras in the search area and police have collected a number of videos, including one of Graham leaving her apartment complex on 15th Street (photo shown at right) and the one of her outside McGrady's, which police say they will not release."

These statements, along with the report that LE had asked McGrady's not to speak publicly about what happened, just raises such curiosity about what they know happened there.

Two finds on this that I have not seen reported other than at the following sites. It appears that McGrady's is more important than LE would like to admit, IMO.

Chief Longo said the troubling thing in the video of McGradys is that so many people are standing outside of the pub, yet none of then have come forward.

Yet not a soul captured on video? What we see looks downright desolate. Is this the video footage they will not release?

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/New-Sightings-Reported-of-Missing-UVa-Student-275447951.html

About 12:45 a.m. on September 13, a surveillance camera caught Graham outside of a pub, about three-quarters of a mile from the apartment complex. A doorman turned her away at the pub, Longo said Sunday.

source: http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/jesse-matthew-jr-charged-with-abduction-of-hannah-graham-is-in-custody/

Yes, it seems there is much more going on at McGrady's than LE wants known.

Why did she want to go into the pub? She was denied entry? No big surprise as she was under age. However, what if she wanted to use a phone or sought shelter there? Or maybe friends said they would meet her there to help her? I recall it is reported that she texted friends to come help her! Sounds like she JPJ arena no re-entry policy playout with MH, doesn't it??

Two finds on this that I have not seen reported other than at the following sites. It appears that McGrady's is more important than LE would like to admit, IMO.

Chief Longo said the troubling thing in the video of McGradys is that so many people are standing outside of the pub, yet none of then have come forward.

Yet not a soul captured on video? What we see looks downright desolate. Is this the video footage they will not release?

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/New-Sightings-Reported-of-Missing-UVa-Student-275447951.html

About 12:45 a.m. on September 13, a surveillance camera caught Graham outside of a pub, about three-quarters of a mile from the apartment complex. A doorman turned her away at the pub, Longo said Sunday.

source: http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/jesse-matthew-jr-charged-with-abduction-of-hannah-graham-is-in-custody/

Why did she want to go into the pub? She was denied entry? No big surprise as she was under age. However, what if she wanted to use a phone or sought shelter there? Or maybe friends said they would meet her there to help her? I recall it is reported that she texted friends to come help her! Sounds like she JPJ arena no re-entry policy playout with MH, doesn't it??
It does seem like MHs denial of entry leading to a run in with JM.
But it's curious that LE gave Mcgradys a gag order, but not tempo. And that they weren't going to release the video.
I feel like if HG had asked people to help her, she would have stayed put at mcgradys until someone showed up.

Are there bus stops in that area? I often go back to thinking that she was headed to the end of the DM to get to the bus depot there, to catch a ride back to the Corner, only to encounter a very generous *vomit* off duty cab driver (JM telling her this about himself) offer her a drink and a ride.
It astonishes me each time I go over it in my head how ONE SINGLE tiny changed decision that night could have changed the outcome for HG :(

It does seem like MHs denial of entry leading to a run in with JM.
But it's curious that LE gave Mcgradys a gag order, but not tempo. And that they weren't going to release the video.
I feel like if HG had asked people to help her, she would have stayed put at mcgradys until someone showed up.

Are there bus stops in that area? I often go back to thinking that she was headed to the end of the DM to get to the bus depot there, to catch a ride back to the Corner, only to encounter a very generous *vomit* off duty cab driver (JM telling her this about himself) offer her a drink and a ride.
It astonishes me each time I go over it in my head how ONE SINGLE tiny changed decision that night could have changed the outcome for HG :(

Hmmm... I hadn't thought of the buses, though I would think there were many opportunities to catch one on Preston. Even if she were disoriented or lost, I am sure a driver would be able to send her back toward the residences? Though buses may have already made last runs by 12:45.

I find it odd how the place looks closed; it hadn't even dawned on me that given the time it would be really unusual to see so few people around.

Interesting too how this statement comes directly Longo about the denied entry. It says in the article he shared this info on Sunday but the article is dated mid week on Sept 24th. I a am guessing this came from a presser then on the 21st? Doubt that exists any more! All other LE comments are vague: she may have interacted with someone; she told an employee she was walking; etc.

So, she was denied entry by bouncer and she said she was just walking. Sounds to me like she may have came by McGradys twice.
In the video as she is coming up on McGradys you can see the bouncer peek around the fence as though he is on alert for her. I wonder if that was his second interaction with her that night.
I really don't think she was lost. I think she was looking for someone.

And, in the WTVR article dated 09/24, they're still not mentioned the second party...I think that's another thing that's suspicious.

Today, I saw a post on Reddit by someone who said he was good friends with HG. He went on to say that he didn't think it was odd at all for HG to go to McGrady's--that the ski team went there when they got tired of the parties on the Corner. Hmmm.....

So, she was denied entry by bouncer and she said she was just walking. Sounds to me like she may have came by McGradys twice.
In the video as she is coming up on McGradys you can see the bouncer peek around the fence as though he is on alert for her. I wonder if that was his second interaction with her that night.
I really don't think she was lost. I think she was looking for someone.

You know, could be that's part of the missing half hour (between the 12:15 on 14th and the 12:45 in the McGrady's video)--two trips to McGrady's?

I wonder if this has changed. I find it very disturbing and depressing. The three guys at that table in the patio area were paying a lot of attention to her.

What if HG was planning to meet JM, and she said "let's meet at McGradys" since , from the post above by Evie shared a statement that she and her ski team had been there several times. Perhaps, because JM was having WAY too much fun on the DM (looking at feet, bumming cigarettes, putting men in wresting holds etc.) that he was not able to get to McGradys at the appointed time, or maybe he went there once and HG was not there, so he left. Stay with me..... Ok, so then he texts her to meet him at the DM at Tempo. Perhaps he then got the idea to abduct her on her walk from McGrady's to Tempo but for some reason, he was unable to find her (maybe the route she has taken,or maybe she walked a lot faster than he had anticipated, thus, her being "ahead" of him on the DM). So he returns to the DM and sees her pass on the opposite side of the DM. He crosses over, makes contact with her and they head on to Tempo. Is this completely crazy? If she did go to McGrady's twice, she could have been looking for him AND it explains why McGradys may be on gag order....perhaps JM was there to meet HG and perhaps he told someone who worked there that he was waiting for someong named Hannah...who knows. Anyone think that this is a viable scenario?

What if HG was planning to meet JM, and she said "let's meet at McGradys" since , from the post above by Evie shared a statement that she and her ski team had been there several times. Perhaps, because JM was having WAY too much fun on the DM (looking at feet, bumming cigarettes, putting men in wresting holds etc.) that he was not able to get to McGradys at the appointed time, or maybe he went there once and HG was not there, so he left. Stay with me..... Ok, so then he texts her to meet him at the DM at Tempo. Perhaps he then got the idea to abduct her on her walk from McGrady's to Tempo but for some reason, he was unable to find her (maybe the route she has taken,or maybe she walked a lot faster than he had anticipated, thus, her being "ahead" of him on the DM). So he returns to the DM and sees her pass on the opposite side of the DM. He crosses over, makes contact with her and they head on to Tempo. Is this completely crazy? If she did go to McGrady's twice, she could have been looking for him AND it explains why McGradys may be on gag order....perhaps JM was there to meet HG and perhaps he told someone who worked there that he was waiting for someong named Hannah...who knows. Anyone think that this is a viable scenario?

I truly think it could be something very close to that. When HG was on her way to the DTM, JM was at Rapture with friends that ended up ditching him. Maybe the plans were that HG would meet him at Rapture. In the meantime, he made an unexpected trip to Tempo to follow the friend. Remember that he had left Tempo for a bit, and then showed back up with her? Possibly the reason he spotted her right away on that video was because he was looking for her. She has a little bit of time unaccounted for between when she got to the Mall and when she showed up on the first video. I have a feeling she went to Rapture, he wasn't there, and she became somewhat distraught about getting all the way to the Mall only to find her plans didn't come to fruition at Rapture. He found her, and she was relieved (according to what's been said about her interaction with him.)

The McGrady's scenario you laid out makes a lot of sense. It looks a lot like she was doing something with her phone when she first got there and stopped at the corner of the patio. Then she walked down the street, rather than head straight for the door. Maybe she was hanging around there for a while waiting for him...or someone else.

Ok, so I'm behind here. What evidence has been uncovered to show that she knew JM? Has someone said that she knew him? Did the others in her crowd know him and hang with him?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back