Hannah's Journey on 09/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This has been said before that JM may have sent the text to try and throw off LE just like he may have put MH shirt on the one bush to try to throw off LE probably trying to make it look like some UVA student is committing these crimes in that area around 14th and 15th St.

Why would he leave a shirt with his own DNA on it?

Police announce 'big break' in hunt for missing teen Hannah Graham as they search car and apartment complex
http://www.manewsday.com/national/7...as-they-search-car-and-apartment-complex.html
09/19/2014 12:25:00

"Chief Longo said investigators had obtained video footage from across the city and had also seized electronic equipment from Hannah's apartment.

Hannah Graham is alleged to have ventured into a rough neighborhood in the early hours of Saturday morning, according to residents.

The student is known to have sent a text message saying she was lost.

Investigators were spotted following bloodhounds around Friendship Court, a low income housing development across the railway tracks from Charlottesville's upmarket Downtown Mall area.

Store owners have offered police video footage which appears to show the 18-year-old student walking through the red-brick pedestrian street.

And it appears that Hannah may have cross the tracks into Garret St, a notorious area of Charlottesville close to the city's Old Town.

One resident told MailOnline: 'There were police with blood hounds down here yesterday. The dogs were following a trail around Friendship Court and men were searching through the bushes.' "

Wonder if this was before DTM, or after?

BBM

This REALLY makes me think that LE has reason to believe that HG was in contact with JM before Sept 13.
This article is from Sept 19 which I think we have come to the conclusion that LE knew JM was their guy. Or at the very least they knew there was a connection to MH.
Speaking of MH, I always felt that she was in contact with her killer previously. Why did she end up outside of the concert wandering around Cville. Too similar in my mind to what happened to HG.
It is almost like JM sent them on a wild goose chase.

My theory?

JM was in contact with both if these girls online, possibly anonymously and had struck up a relationship with them. The night of their deaths was the night they were both to have their first meeting with their new online "friend"

IMO

I typed "Lmost" (leaving off the A) and it auto-corrected to "lost".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, a number of us tried that and have gotten the same results (see earlier threads)

BBM

This REALLY makes me think that LE has reason to believe that HG was in contact with JM before Sept 13.
This article is from Sept 19 which I think we have come to the conclusion that LE knew JM was their guy. Or at the very least they knew there was a connection to MH.
Speaking of MH, I always felt that she was in contact with her killer previously. Why did she end up outside of the concert wandering around Cville. Too similar in my mind to what happened to HG.

My theory?

JM was in contact with both if these girls online, possibly anonymously and had struck up a relationship with them. The night of their deaths was the night they were both to have their first meeting with their new online "friend"

IMO

Why? Nothing screams, "HG knew JM" to me from what you quoted. They seized her "electronic equipment" (i.e., computer and other electronic things) but why wouldn't they do that in any case? MH was inadvertently shut out from a concert she wanted to attend and fully intended to see to its end. Is your theory that she actually had some sort of date set up with JM ahead-of-time? If so, why do witnesses say she was looking for a ride?

BBM

My theory?

IMO

The more I look into all this, I agree. I'm not accusing her of anything nefarious. But here is what I'm pretty certain of at this point: 1. She was always planning to go to the DM the entire time. 2. She new LJ before that night.

Oh my gosh! Did you map it? Its on garret!!

No, JM didn't live there. He lived in the Hessian Hills apartments off by Barracks Road Shopping Center.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...1s0x89b387bb83ac49a1:0xd400ea11e14ba35a?hl=en
https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...1s0x89b387bb83ac49a1:0xd400ea11e14ba35a?hl=en

"Investigators have collected evidence from Matthew's apartment at Hessian Hills Way"
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...olice-Holding-Evidence-in-Case-277624092.html

No, JM didn't live there. He lived in the Hessian Hills apartments off by Barracks Road Shopping Center.

"Investigators have collected evidence from Matthew's apartment at Hessian Hills Way"
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...olice-Holding-Evidence-in-Case-277624092.html

Oh boo! :(

But thanks for keeping me on track ;) .... Apparently I've been tired today...

Oh boo! :(

But thanks for keeping me on track ;) .... Apparently I've been tired today...

No worries. Like SteveP said, things have been hashed so many times and it's easy to want to look for new info!

Bessie...can we ask for a new thread on missing VA girls, route 29 serial killer etc?

Bessie...can we ask for a new thread on missing VA girls, route 29 serial killer etc?

I may be wrong, but I think once you reach a certain number of posts, anyone can start a new thread.

Look at your permissions, it is at the very bottom right of this page if you scroll all the way down. I am embarrassed to say although I can, I don't know how...(that, and I am skeered of bessie) ;)

I typed "Lmost" (leaving off the A) and it auto-corrected to "lost".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not having an iPhone, I was wondering if the phone does something my EVO does. If I type a message and press send, it doesn't "send" if I am too quick to turn off the phone (conserving the battery) without waiting for the process to be completed. When I open the phone, that message is still "sitting" there waiting to be "sent." Is that possible on the iPhone?

If this were possible on Hannah's phone, she may have typed the message earlier than recorded send time. Just another thought....

Why? Nothing screams, "HG knew JM" to me from what you quoted. They seized her "electronic equipment" (i.e., computer and other electronic things) but why wouldn't they do that in any case? MH was inadvertently shut out from a concert she wanted to attend and fully intended to see to its end. Is your theory that she actually had some sort of date set up with JM ahead-of-time? If so, why do witnesses say she was looking for a ride?

It's just a theory I have come after taking in all the combined info.

I think Camblos is asking court for a mental evaluation for JM is telling; I think he's going to plead not guilty by reason of insanity. What else can he use to defend a psychopath? Camblos may try and use a 'football head injury ' to show JM wasn't responsible. Just my opinion.

I think Camblos is asking court for a mental evaluation for JM is telling; I think he's going to plead not guilty by reason of insanity. What else can he use to defend a psychopath? Camblos may try and use a 'football head injury ' to show JM wasn't responsible. Just my opinion.
Could be, as I don't trust Camblos to seek justice as much as he seeks winning his cases.
This does remind me of the Jenise Wright case, though, where getting a psych evaluation was the first step for the defense. There, it was discussed as the court "crossing t's and dotting i's". There, the psych eval was to determine the defendant was capable of understanding the trial process and what he is being accused of. Curiously, that perp was also the HS star athlete in wrestling and football, and had head injuries in his history. (Note to self -do not encourage my children to play contact sports).

I hope the psych evaluation is a standard test to move forward and prevent an insanity plea later down the line.

He can't prove "legal" insanity. To be proved incompetent to stand trial, its not a matter of being crazy, its proving if at the time of the act the individual was able to distinguish right from wrong. The fact he hid the body, and is a repeat offender alone point to the fact he is and was aware of right and wrong. Legal insanity isn't the same thing as psychologically insane. Its only judging the competency of the individual and his awareness to what is going on.

Camblos is no dummy he knows he can't try this case on the grounds of insanity. But he may want to use it at the time of sentencing...to perhaps get JM in a facility rather then a state prison.

Anyway, OceanBlueEyes did an AMAZING job explaining all this in the thread regarding when charges will come, you should read it. Its awesome!

He can't prove "legal" insanity. To be proved incompetent to stand trial, its not a matter of being crazy, its proving if at the time of the act the individual was able to distinguish right from wrong. The fact he hid the body, and is a repeat offender alone point to the fact he is and was aware of right and wrong. Legal insanity isn't the same thing as psychologically insane. Its only judging the competency of the individual and his awareness to what is going on.

Camblos is no dummy he knows he can't try this case on the grounds of insanity. But he may want to use it at the time of sentencing...to perhaps get JM in a facility rather then a state prison.

Anyway, OceanBlueEyes did an AMAZING job explaining all this in the thread regarding when charges will come, you should read it. Its awesome!

IMO, I think the motion for a psych evaluation is a tactical one. It takes 60-90 days for such an eval to be completed, so it gives them more time. IMO, Camblos is doing this to see if any HG charges change from abduction to murder. He does not want to plea something in the Fairfax case that is going to harm his client's defense in any other future cases, so he is stalling essentially. Smart move for his client, actually.

I don't remember about the pizza restaurant:

Search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham continues
September 18
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...-virginia-student-hannah-graham-continues.htm

"Police said that Hannah and her friends had a drinking party and became intoxicated on Friday. Graham was reportedly seen at a pizza restaurant with a classmate. From there, the two left and headed to another party. Hannah was said to have left the party at 12:15 a.m. She had gone walking home by herself."

I just don't know who or what to believe anymore! Multiple MSM sources early on shared that HG had dinner with friends, but not at a pizza place. If this case, especially the Tempo situation, is wholly reliant on witnesses, the prosecution has its work cut out for them.

Dinner was at the Fig Bistro. She was seen swing dancing and was part of a "raucous" conga line.
She was apparently back at home at 9:30 as seen on surveillance? Then at party until 11:50 or 12:15?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...25aab8-4001-11e4-b03f-de718edeb92f_story.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back