Harley in the Hangar: Chop Shop?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was of the understanding that an actual business was there, why would he wonder about the cars? Him seeing the cars does not mean he knew the criminal aspect or the depth of any criminality. IMO People doing shady business are not usually up front about their 'methods'

A person of DM's intelligence and street ways is not clueless...I was joking to the fact of him wondering about the cars...He is brought up in a wealthy family, likes his video games, drugs, used and sold?, women, dabbled in photography (suicide girls), yes as a fellow sleuther reminded me...the *advertiser censored* sociopath chararcteristic....Is DM if he did allow someone else to run a business out of his hangar, is he really gonna think it is legit? A guy with his background knows better....and why let a legit business like that run out your hangar that is not really the type of money he would like to live his lifestyle, he would have hired a front guy to help run the family business again so he could get better perks than just leasing the hangar to an auto parts company....I understand this is your opinion and possible premise but it does not make sense with all the evidence that has been made public so far. DM is all about power and control so IMO he knew what the deal has been since day one of whenever day one was...

Looks like a friendly wager :) , you take OC, I will take DM sociopath....You ever see those people on FB who always have drama? Posting stuff daily about stuff that happens to them and things they have witnessed...we both know these types of ppl are attention seekers and also possibly have issues more so than most? Well look at DM...no interest in multi-million dollar business, has been said to eat dog biscuits (yes some ppl do or have but eaten dog biscuits but when you add it to everything else connected to him, it makes weird sense), likes violent video games, possibly had a strong handed grandpa, possibly had an alcoholic father, parents divorced, grew up being famous at age 14, is a thrill seeker, he is in his mid twenties, has been known to use drugs, possibly sell drugs too, buying just a farm for cash and doing nothing with it, LB missing and he was last one she called, dad commits suicide apparently, his avatar with fake injury to eye, still partying in house where dad shot himself, odd yacht trip for 8 days, purchased incinerator but no reason why he did yet, remains of TB on his farm, trailer with TB truck parked at his mom's place, cutting his hair into a mohawk and dying it red, ambition tattoo on wrist then putting a rectangle around it, his FB page if that is his page has a cat as his profile pic (LB has a dog and cats I think and loves cats based on her pics)...so could that be a self reminder that he gets off on?? I could probably go on with this but you get the point.....and do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with many of these examples and I understand people do this stuff but when ONE person has ALL of these on their list, it is like 20 questions they ask an addict...if you answer yes to 3 or more, then you are considered an addict........SO here is what a sociopath is like or does mmmmmm

Superficial Charm, Manipulative and Conning Grandiose Sense of Self, Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Pathological Lying, has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.......Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.......Shallow Emotions......Incapacity for Love......Need for Stimulation, iving on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal......Promiscuity and gambling are common.....Callousness/Lack of Empathy.....Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature, rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Sorry for the long post but I have met several personalities like this, I know all about the characteristics and what make people like this tick....IMO DM is a very likely candidate to fall into this category

I have met many personality types also, not least in my profession. People watch crime movies, watch all the gore connected to The First 48 and the like, have red hair, not too keen on the entrepreneurial lifestyle etc etc...but are not murderers, serial killers or even abusive.

The list you have given has traits that could be attributed to the bulk of the population these days IMO. I actually know of some real 'sociopath types ' who work in many high highfaluting professions. They hide their motives well....thats why I find it hard to see that from the actual evidence (not the speculative suggestions) that DM is such a sociapath. I am going to keep an open, unbiased mind in this case...as I still have that belief that all are innocent unless proven guilty. However I appreciate that many have been found guilty who are actually innocent. This is why I truly do not like to make wild speculation about an accused regardless of what MSM pumps out. JMO.... I guess thats just who I am and what I like to be known as...someone who does not rush to judgement regardless of how many attempts/sideswipes or news articles there are that wish to sway my opinion.... Thats MOO and I really do appreciate and respect everyones opinion whether I agree or not. JMO/MOO

Thank you for your theory :)

Why would Millard Air need to install a brand new hoist in the new hanger?
Would they need this for aircrafts?

A person of DM's intelligence and street ways is not clueless...I was joking to the fact of him wondering about the cars...He is brought up in a wealthy family, likes his video games, drugs, used and sold?, women, dabbled in photography (suicide girls), yes as a fellow sleuther reminded me...the *advertiser censored* sociopath chararcteristic....Is DM if he did allow someone else to run a business out of his hangar, is he really gonna think it is legit? A guy with his background knows better....and why let a legit business like that run out your hangar that is not really the type of money he would like to live his lifestyle, he would have hired a front guy to help run the family business again so he could get better perks than just leasing the hangar to an auto parts company....I understand this is your opinion and possible premise but it does not make sense with all the evidence that has been made public so far. DM is all about power and control so IMO he knew what the deal has been since day one of whenever day one was...

I'm sorry but I havent seen the evidence to corroborate what you are saying. I believe a lot of suggestion has been made but not too much to back it up IMO. How do we know that someone knew better? how do we know what he was told or what he believed? Maybe he is more trusting than he should be? Maybe he is quite vulnerable after losing a father? How do we know DM is all about power and control and where has this been proven?...Of course these are my observations and MOO

I think my opinion does make sense. You obviously think your opinion makes sense too...and that is our prerogative and our right, to have and to believe in something regardless of what another may think. I still hold to my opinion... but I thank you for yours, nothing like a good wager .... :)

Hi all. First post - been reading for what feels like forever :)

Just a thought: What if WM wasn't so "innocent" in all of this? What if the original "chop shop" was WM's project and DM fell into it as his son.

Then to take it further: What if WM's suicide was just that... a suicide ... maybe over the guilt of involving DM in the "business"? Or maybe it was a homicide related to some kind of power struggle for control of the "business"?

Just thinking outside the box...

I don't think guilt caused the suicide. In fact, I don't think it was suicide. From what I've read on earlier posts, WM had a lot going for him at the time of his death... new business venture, in love and about to marry again. This doesn't sound like someone unhappy with life at this time so it would seem like a strange time to "off" yourself. JMO

I have met many personality types also, not least in my profession. People watch crime movies, watch all the gore connected to The First 48 and the like, have red hair, not too keen on the entrepreneurial lifestyle etc etc...but are not murderers, serial killers or even abusive.

The list you have given has traits that could be attributed to the bulk of the population these days IMO. I actually know of some real 'sociopath types ' who work in many high highfaluting professions. They hide their motives well....thats why I find it hard to see that from the actual evidence (not the speculative suggestions) that DM is such a sociapath. I am going to keep an open, unbiased mind in this case...as I still have that belief that all are innocent unless proven guilty. However I appreciate that many have been found guilty who are actually innocent. This is why I truly do not like to make wild speculation about an accused regardless of what MSM pumps out. JMO.... I guess thats just who I am and what I like to be known as...someone who does not rush to judgement regardless of how many attempts/sideswipes or news articles there are that wish to sway my opinion.... Thats MOO and I really do appreciate and respect everyones opinion whether I agree or not. JMO/MOO

Thank you for your theory :)

Yes a bulk of the pop might have SOME of these characteristics but not a long list....and if they do have a long list then yes it does not mean they are murderers but they LIKE to do other things, like steal cars for a living, peep on the ladies, touch little kids, abduct ppl, rob banks...you get the point....I think DM is a sociopath who likes drugs, thrills, theiving etc and just happened to put himself in a position to CONFINE a person (one or two rungs below murder pretty much) then when opportunity came he was part of a murder possibly and went about his week like nothing happened....that is a sociopath....now yes at first i thought maybe it could be a set-up and test drive guy #1 was part of the frame job saying a tattoo guy came to see him when really he didn't and then they planted prints in the truck etc....but each day more and more evidence comes to light that could not be done be created as a LONG GAME frame up.....like I said....friendly wager...you get OC and innocent.....I will take sociopath and guilty IMO for the legal eagles out there haha

Why would Millard Air need to install a brand new hoist in the new hanger?
Would they need this for aircrafts?

Working with/moving motors and other large, bulky, heavy assemblies when not in their cradle/engine stand, would be my guess. Fits for an aircraft maintenance and overhaul facility.

I don't think guilt caused the suicide. In fact, I don't think it was suicide. From what I've read on earlier posts, WM had a lot going for him at the time of his death... new business venture, in love and about to marry again. This doesn't sound like someone unhappy with life at this time so it would seem like a strange time to "off" yourself. JMO
what proof is there out there to say he was about to get married other than what media dug up..maybe she broke it off..I have yet to hear any people come forward to the media about WM..did he not have friends? seems no one knew him, other than what his dreams were..maybe his dream was too big and he was in over his head.

what proof is there out there to say he was about to get married other than what media dug up..maybe she broke it off..I have yet to hear any people come forward to the media about WM..did he not have friends? seems no one knew him, other than what his dreams were..maybe his dream was too big and he was in over his head.

But the media didn't dig up that they broke up, only that WM was engaged. I can only base my speculation on what's been told, not on what hasn't.

For what it is worth, I say sociopath. People need to realize the ability to lie that goes along with being a sociopath. They have no conscious and are generally rather intelligent, therefore, they can lie with ease. I suspect that his lawyer can't see through his lies. Will a jury be able to?

I didn't realize that the motorcycle AND a trailer were stolen. I thought it was just the bike.

I think this is the trailer along with the bike in the photo on the left at this link:

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/stolen-motorcycle-found-in-millard-hangar-1.1303767

I can't tell if it's the same as the one LE towed from the hangar earlier. The front top looks different and the wheels too.

npnw4n.jpg

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/stolen-motorcycle-found-in-millard-hangar-1.1303767

2utktas.jpg

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investi...s-in-connection-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519

It probably went something like this:

Unnamed source: "We found stolen cars and numerous parts in the hangar"

Reporter: "Really?? How many?"

Unnamed source " Well lots of them... hundreds of them.." (meaning hundreds of parts, not hundreds of cars)

So funny, I quickly read the first report before I went to work and thought the same thing.....duh did they mean hundreds of parts.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

For what it is worth, I say sociopath. People need to realize the ability to lie that goes along with being a sociopath. They have no conscious and are generally rather intelligent, therefore, they can lie with ease. I suspect that his lawyer can't see through his lies. Will a jury be able to?

After the OJ and Casey Anthony fiasco and a convicted Canadian serial killer walking free in Guadalupe, I doubt it.

And isn't Vince Li loose or very near to it?

Yes a bulk of the pop might have SOME of these characteristics but not a long list....and if they do have a long list then yes it does not mean they are murderers but they LIKE to do other things, like steal cars for a living, peep on the ladies, touch little kids, abduct ppl, rob banks...you get the point....I think DM is a sociopath who likes drugs, thrills, theiving etc and just happened to put himself in a position to CONFINE a person (one or two rungs below murder pretty much) then when opportunity came he was part of a murder possibly and went about his week like nothing happened....that is a sociopath....now yes at first i thought maybe it could be a set-up and test drive guy #1 was part of the frame job saying a tattoo guy came to see him when really he didn't and then they planted prints in the truck etc....but each day more and more evidence comes to light that could not be done be created as a LONG GAME frame up.....like I said....friendly wager...you get OC and innocent.....I will take sociopath and guilty IMO for the legal eagles out there haha

Thanks for your theory :) Cant say I have seen a proven long list of anything for DM....but in theory only I guess anything is possible... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob