Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. that would be n to the o. Although there are several media and/or corporate entities that in, IMHO, share the infamy. I expect we will hear from them shortly. Be a voice. - They have bills to pay. Choose well.

A week or so ago, I was doing a search for "hit man" and another for "arsenic poisoning". My reasons were simple, I write detective fiction (nothing published, or eve submitted but maybe some day)

If my wife turns up dead next week, this does not mean I put arsenic in her food or hired a hit man to kill her.

Well there you go; you had a legitimate reason for those searches. Out of all of Casey & Cindy's lies we've heard, no one's ever mentioned anything about writing a book. :crazy:

But, a negligent accident would never be forgiven by CA. If KC and her friends had made a crude concoction of cloroform and it was in a gatorade bottle in the car Caylee could have gotten it while KC wasn't paying attention. How would she explain that? Maybe she did put Caylee in the trunk and that's when she got it. It wouldn't have been unusual for her to not have Caylee, maybe she went with TonE and forgot she was in there. When she realized what happened she went home, bagged her up and borrowed the shovel, couldn't dig the hole and loaded her back up. Too close when George came towards the car, she takes her down the road and tosses her without realizing that fluids leaked into the trunk. The car starts stinking so she puts trash in and parks by the dumpster hoping it would go away, but it got towed and she got cornered by her mother. Since she told her the nanny had her, the kidnapping was born. Only I am still bothered by the "don't worry I didn't tell them anything" statement.

I think she is without a doubt guilty, just not sure what happened. The only way we will ever know is if KC talks and you and I and the rest of the world know, that even if she did we wouldn't know when to believe her. She knew her mom wouldn't let her get the DP. I think she was as shocked as we were with the verdict. Now she will be unstoppable in her mind. Look what I did, I am that good.

This is like the JonBenet case, I wish we had answers. What has the world become?

Best explanation yet ! also wondering about the cryptic conversation between LA and ICA in jail. He says "point me where to search" and she says "honestly Lee, close by, somewhere we are familiar with" something to that effect. This is very mysterious...like she was trying to tell Lee where the body that she and/or GA buried was. If she was trying to steer everyone away she might have said Tampa. this conversation took place on 7/28/08 to the best of my recollection.

I was 100% sure Casey was guilty of premeditated murder the day I found this site and read the excellent 31 day calendar.

But, a speck of doubt has entered my mind now, anyone else?

My doubt has come from:

1) Something fishy about GA & LA

2) I don't ascribe to "All Defense Teams are Devils" theories. That affection by the defense team displayed to Casey after the verdict. It was genuine. They honesty believe she didn't murder Caylee. It's like they all know the real truth.

I am now about 80% sure, and it's bugging the heck out of me.

No doubt here. :snooty: I agree there is something fishy about the entire family, but I haven't changed my opinion that Casey murdered her daughter and that it was premeditated.

I asked this same question in a different thread but did the CA or GA tear down the pool in the backyard. No way a normal grandparent could continue to swim or frolic in the same place their only grandchild fought for her life and died..I believe that CA is sociopath and if she ever writes a book, I would be that she has a lawyer sitting right beside her in every interview..especially one where the interviewer had instant access to all her different stories. I would love to see that show if she agreed to come on and just be interviewed by a decent hard nose journalist.

The pool is probably a convenient supply of water for them to extinguish their pants in whenever they catch fire.

This might be old news to some of you but it's new to me. DT talking back in 2008 how Caylee might have died from chloroform or other accidental sedation. Too bad this didn't come out at trial as it's from DT. Thought it was interesting.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Now that we are after the verdict, this article and statement by JB is priceless. I just wish that I could mail it to all of the jurors!

I have followed this case since Day 31 and have read every document released and posting on WS. The chloroform aspect was one that did not carry much weight for me until you brought this newspaper article back to us. I did not remember it but I am now wondering how much JB knew from the time that KC was arrested.

This might be old news to some of you but it's new to me. DT talking back in 2008 how Caylee might have died from chloroform or other accidental sedation. Too bad this didn't come out at trial as it's from DT. Thought it was interesting.

I dont believe he even knew then what happen ,if he even knows now.

What I do find interesting is the reports of her phone pings and the time george said he saw them pull out of the driveway. All in your linked article.

There is no I believe GA truely saw them leave that day together like he said he did.

No.

Every time a doubt creeps in I review the facts and Casey's many many lies.

100% guilty

Doesn't seem right to me that the prosecution has to follow the rules and only present the truth as they know it. But the defense can throw out lie after lie and it seems to be okay. It certainly worked in this case.

The jury got it right IMO.

Have always thought there was something fishy about CA, GA & LA

Doubt has crept into my mind about family coverup to protect Casey. I doubt that any ladder was ever found up on the pool, but cindy did tell coworkers that. They had already smelled the car. Good psychopath/s can probably have several plans in the works while relying on past experiences and lies. If abduction by a nanny doesn't pan out an accident involving the pool might. In the meantime, claiming danger from horrible people who took Caylee will be a smokescreen and distraction. I don't think we've heard the end of what they will claim really happened.

Doubt has crept into my mind about family coverup to protect Casey. I doubt that any ladder was ever found up on the pool, but cindy did tell coworkers that. They had already smelled the car. Good psychopath/s can probably have several plans in the works while relying on past experiences and lies. If abduction by a nanny doesn't pan out an accident involving the pool might. In the meantime, claiming danger from horrible people who took Caylee will be a smokescreen and distraction. I don't think we've heard the end of what they will claim really happened.

BBM I have a gut feeling that someday,new reliable information will come out about this case. It will come from someone outside the family.

100% guilty

Doesn't seem right to me that the prosecution has to follow the rules and only present the truth as they know it. But the defense can throw out lie after lie and it seems to be okay. It certainly worked in this case.

Is that really true? that prosecutions must prove everything they say and defense teams do not? I am not schooled enough in our legal system.

Everyone always said that the DT's Opening had to be proved (or the jury would discount). But they didn't except to ask CA and GA if it (incest) happened. Obviously, that much was legal because they did just that. They weren't allowed to mention this in closing....but effectively left the seeds of doubt.

Supposedly, Casey told them this. And, personally, I thought the reactions of CA and GA did not ring true when they were asked. Not enough outrage, IMHO.

But, are you saying that the prosecution couldn't have thrown out something similar in opening, where there was no hard proof?

I dont believe he even knew then what happen ,if he even knows now.

What I do find interesting is the reports of her phone pings and the time george said he saw them pull out of the driveway. All in your linked article.

There is no I believe GA truely saw them leave that day together like he said he did.

I did find it odd that he seemed to remember exactly what they were wearing that day.

AHA...there is DT truth, after all. Casey HAD to have chloroform because she didn't really have a real babysitter. Why? Because she needed that cash that CA probably provided for babysitter costs. Why chloroform? Because you can make it from cheap acetone and pool shock powder (probably free at home).

Someone said it best last night. She chloroformed her, left her in the trunk, and left her there too long. She was probably high herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member