Has The Defense Changed Your Mind About ICA's Guilt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has the defense changed your mind about ICA's guilt?

• Yes

Votes: 43 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 408 56.6%
  • Waste. Huge waste.

Votes: 270 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe KC is responsible for Caylee's death, but I think it was from negligence not premeditated. I don't believe any of the George or Lee accusations nor do I understand the whole Roy Kronk situation.

If there was any doubt before there isn't anymore, Baez made a big mistake.

It is sickening what the defense is saying. I don't believe one word that Casey says or they say in her defence. Now she throws her own father and brother under the bus with these lies. She is destroying their lives as she destroyed Caylee's life. When I think of how her parents stood by her, I'm just livid. How much will they take?

I haven't changed my mind on Casey's guilt.

I think we saw today that George at least isn't going to roll over and get run over just to save her:)

I can believe there is a shred of truth in some of the allegations against ICA's family.

I still believe she wanted her parents dead, and that a lot of the searches were Casey plotting against them. It goes back to the "I am getting the house, blah blah blah." lies.
I believe Caylee did drown accidentally. Perhaps "accidentally on purpose".

As sick as it feels to write this, in Casey's mind, that was an added bonus. But I don't believe Caylee was her intended target.

I do think the duct tape was an afterthought, and not the primary way Caylee died. I will always think she drowned. Whether on accident or through purposeful neglect (gee, wonder what will happen if I leave the ladder in?)...I am unsure. I do think she panicked at some point. I don't think she intended for her to stay in the trunk for as long as she did. I think the dumping in the woods was only because of decomp happening.

I think Casey was abused on some level. Whether that is mental abuse or emotional abuse, it was abuse.
Didn't mean she needed to go and kill her daughter.

I tend to think mitigating circumstances are going to spare ICA the DP. But I still think LWOP is where she is headed.

I don't think the defense did poorly. I don't JB had a choice. He had to come up with something. Drowning in the pool is BELIEVABLE. Everything else after that is BS.
But if even one juror thinks it was an accident, I don't see DP in ICA's future.

Nothing the defense said in opening statement, or in his questioning, has changed my mind that Casey murdered her little girl.

I don't believe that the baby died by drowning, or that Casey would sit in jail, for years, if it had been an accident. Even if she states that she was afraid of her father, while Casey is in jail, George cannot touch her,....so where's the threat? There is none.

Casey is a sociopath. It is not a defense in the court. She hated her parents, because she could not 'use' them,..though she did a fairly good job by using her child as leverage to get what she wanted from them. However, at some point, as she premeditated the baby's death, she felt she was not important to her parents. It was apparent that they loved the child, and Casey's perception was that they would throw her out, and keep the child.....even if it meant going to court and declaring her to be an unfit parent.

NO way did that child die accidently in the pool. No way the child died by accident period. There is no legal/moral reason to not tell the police that she drowned by accident. The legal charges would have been a lot less, that what Casey is facing now. Second degree, involuntary manslaughter. If the law discovered she was negligent,...she would have gone to jail, but not for life, nor would she be facing the death penalty.

That is what bothers me the most. George would know that accidental death would not, necessarily, result in a life sentence, or the death penalty. However, he was not involved in his granddaughter's death. He did not find the baby,..he did not yell at Casey. I don't buy it.

Casey planned to kill the child,...remember the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking??? Contrary to Biaz, you don't get blood, unless you shoot, stab, etc. None of the above means of murder would produce blood evidence.

Casey was never molested involuntarily. Not by her father, her brother, her mother,..nobody. She is a twisted, sexual deviant. The child got in the way of her party-hearty lifestyle. That' it.

Casey would never leave her baby to her parents, to raise, because she hates them both. She will use them, without guilt,...to save her own neck, and her parents, out of their form of twisted love for her,...will allow Casey to throw them under the bus. The Anthonys will let Biaz use anybody to save that murdering, over-sexed daughter of theirs.

Why,...if George found the baby, in the pool,...dead,...did he not do mouth-to-mouth? Because he was not there. Cindy knew how to do it too, but George is the scapegoat, because he attempted to kill himself. Biaz is using that to make a statement. George is feeling guilt for the murder of his granddaughter, by killing himself? NOOOO. He is and was heartbroken. What normal human being would not be devastated when (following the evidence), they realize that the daughter they love,...killed their dear, darling little grandchild???

Come on folks. Kronk had nothing to do with it. He found the skull,..period.

Remember this also, Biaz is not a death-penalty lawyer. I would love to talk to a criminal prosecutor, because imo, Biaz has been permitted (by Casey and the Anthonys), to continue representing Casey, so that by his ineptitude, she may get a retrial! Biaz won't be hurt by this. He got to get up front, close and personal with a twisted killer. He can spend the rest of his legal career talking about his experiences with her, write books,...after it all over. Plus, if that never happens,....may I ask, we all know Casey's appetites,....what were Casey and Biaz doing behind closed doors, during their jail house meetings????? Hmmmm....just wondering. Maybe she's got her hooks into him too. She does have a reputation with men,...any man,...anywhere.

The lengths these people will go to, to save the life of a child killer, is beyond belief!

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They all created the atmosphere of lies in that family. George never asked who the father of the baby was, until she was born??? George is chastised for asking anything about Casey, and her lifestyle. Cindy rules him, and he lives under her thumb. Casey knows this,...Casey knows her father loves her, and would do anything to save her life. Cindy was at work on the 16th, otherwise, Casey would be pointing the finger at her, because, imo, she hates Cindy the most. Some popularity contest huh? No thanks. They lie, they think they are clever,...they are none of that.

If George respects the law, he will not lie on the stand. Cindy,...she'd lie with her hand on a Bible,...just like Casey would.

Sorry for the rant, but so far I have heard nothing to convince me that it was an accident, or that Casey was molested, or that any of the contrivances Biaz proposed in his opening statement, actually occurred. He as an attorney took an oath to represent his client,....a 'spirited defense', whether or not he believes his client is guilty, or not! Remember that.

Casey deserves the consequences of her actions,...for once in her lying, murdering life. If not Caley,....it might have been George, Cindy, or even Lee. Or a stranger. But,...if you get in that girls way. If you cramp her lifestyle,.....my advice to you,.....RUN!!!!

I exchanged emails with GA a couple years ago and he struck me as a loving grandfather. We must all agree the family was/is dysfunctional. Whether or not GA abused KC doesn't matter...she probably believes it now...this helps her to cope with our reality.
I am convinced that we will never know the truth. If GA had copped to everything JB claimed, maybe we could draw conclusions...not now however.

The one thing that made me want to vomit was seeing Jerry Rivers in the courtroom.

I have seen Swiss cheese with less holes.

Lets see: Child neglect resulting in a 'drowning' (a felony) resulting in the death of a child of tender years. <---------- Oh, a 1st degree murder.

All it did for me is additional charges:
Obstruction of body
Abuse of a corpse
Get GA AND CA arrested too -- won't bother me one bit.

ETC, etc.

:cow::cow::cow:

JB really made a FOOL of himself during Opening Statements today ...

And ... I am still "reeling" from JB's statement about GA and his "private part" with ICA when she was "8 years old" ...

I mean really -- using the "p" word -- it was like a SHOCK AND AWE for me -- I was NOT EXPECTING THE P WORD !!

In My Opinion ... JB "LOST" what tiny little bit of CREDIBILITY he had left when he did that !

And Mr. Mason -- he ought to be ASHAMED of him and himself too !

I just hope LEE "follows in his father's footsteps" and does not go along with the DT's shenanigans ...

OMG- that was horrendous and I knew GA was sitting in courtroom. I couldn't BELIEVE he said that.
I hope Lee will stay strong and tell the truth.
I have no respect for JB presenting this story:banghead:

Nope not a bit. But I do agree with him about the dysfunctional family.........lol.

Nope, if anything, it just pounded more nails in her coffin. Those disgusting & ridiculous allegations against George, Kronk, and anyone else they tried to shove under the bus is a farce.

NO. Jose's opening statement sounds like an attempt at a mystery novel written by a 7th grader.
I think the teacher would direct the 7th grader to connect the dots. So Jb what did GA and KC do after KC cried and cried and cried ???? And what did GA give Caylee's body to RK?? To many unconnected dots for a 7th grader. A second grader maybe.

My answer is it leaves me confused??? Let's say i bought the story the Defence team layed out, he didn't say how the body was moved after Casey and her dad found her, did they try to revive her? what were the steps next? How did the body get to point A to point B. Why even care what the meter guy did if she drowned, its sounds more like grabbing at straws then saying the truth..

Also on the abuse and affair thing, I think that is probably true, just connecting the dots is going to be puzzling to me, if they are saying being abuse should get you off the hook, then I disagree.. if they are saying abuse, lead to a break down in judgement, we will see.. I truley was saying wtf during the defenses opening statements, but if George doesn't role then they are sol. He probably will plead the 5th which the defense wants..

"I don't believe that the baby died by drowning, or that Casey would sit in jail, for years, if it had been an accident. Even if she states that she was afraid of her father, while Casey is in jail, George cannot touch her,....so where's the threat? There is none."

+ Duck tape = not an accident..

Yall changed my mind

Putting it the simplest way. . .nope.

Nothing the defense said in opening statement, or in his questioning, has changed my mind that Casey murdered her little girl.

I don't believe that the baby died by drowning, or that Casey would sit in jail, for years, if it had been an accident. Even if she states that she was afraid of her father, while Casey is in jail, George cannot touch her,....so where's the threat? There is none.

Casey is a sociopath. It is not a defense in the court. She hated her parents, because she could not 'use' them,..though she did a fairly good job by using her child as leverage to get what she wanted from them. However, at some point, as she premeditated the baby's death, she felt she was not important to her parents. It was apparent that they loved the child, and Casey's perception was that they would throw her out, and keep the child.....even if it meant going to court and declaring her to be an unfit parent.

NO way did that child die accidently in the pool. No way the child died by accident period. There is no legal/moral reason to not tell the police that she drowned by accident. The legal charges would have been a lot less, that what Casey is facing now. Second degree, involuntary manslaughter. If the law discovered she was negligent,...she would have gone to jail, but not for life, nor would she be facing the death penalty.

That is what bothers me the most. George would know that accidental death would not, necessarily, result in a life sentence, or the death penalty. However, he was not involved in his granddaughter's death. He did not find the baby,..he did not yell at Casey. I don't buy it.

Casey planned to kill the child,...remember the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking??? Contrary to Biaz, you don't get blood, unless you shoot, stab, etc. None of the above means of murder would produce blood evidence.

Casey was never molested involuntarily. Not by her father, her brother, her mother,..nobody. She is a twisted, sexual deviant. The child got in the way of her party-hearty lifestyle. That' it.

Casey would never leave her baby to her parents, to raise, because she hates them both. She will use them, without guilt,...to save her own neck, and her parents, out of their form of twisted love for her,...will allow Casey to throw them under the bus. The Anthonys will let Biaz use anybody to save that murdering, over-sexed daughter of theirs.

Why,...if George found the baby, in the pool,...dead,...did he not do mouth-to-mouth? Because he was not there. Cindy knew how to do it too, but George is the scapegoat, because he attempted to kill himself. Biaz is using that to make a statement. George is feeling guilt for the murder of his granddaughter, by killing himself? NOOOO. He is and was heartbroken. What normal human being would not be devastated when (following the evidence), they realize that the daughter they love,...killed their dear, darling little grandchild???

Come on folks. Kronk had nothing to do with it. He found the skull,..period.

Remember this also, Biaz is not a death-penalty lawyer. I would love to talk to a criminal prosecutor, because imo, Biaz has been permitted (by Casey and the Anthonys), to continue representing Casey, so that by his ineptitude, she may get a retrial! Biaz won't be hurt by this. He got to get up front, close and personal with a twisted killer. He can spend the rest of his legal career talking about his experiences with her, write books,...after it all over. Plus, if that never happens,....may I ask, we all know Casey's appetites,....what were Casey and Biaz doing behind closed doors, during their jail house meetings????? Hmmmm....just wondering. Maybe she's got her hooks into him too. She does have a reputation with men,...any man,...anywhere.

The lengths these people will go to, to save the life of a child killer, is beyond belief!

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They all created the atmosphere of lies in that family. George never asked who the father of the baby was, until she was born??? George is chastised for asking anything about Casey, and her lifestyle. Cindy rules him, and he lives under her thumb. Casey knows this,...Casey knows her father loves her, and would do anything to save her life. Cindy was at work on the 16th, otherwise, Casey would be pointing the finger at her, because, imo, she hates Cindy the most. Some popularity contest huh? No thanks. They lie, they think they are clever,...they are none of that.

If George respects the law, he will not lie on the stand. Cindy,...she'd lie with her hand on a Bible,...just like Casey would.

Sorry for the rant, but so far I have heard nothing to convince me that it was an accident, or that Casey was molested, or that any of the contrivances Biaz proposed in his opening statement, actually occurred. He as an attorney took an oath to represent his client,....a 'spirited defense', whether or not he believes his client is guilty, or not! Remember that.

Casey deserves the consequences of her actions,...for once in her lying, murdering life. If not Caley,....it might have been George, Cindy, or even Lee. Or a stranger. But,...if you get in that girls way. If you cramp her lifestyle,.....my advice to you,.....RUN!!!!

If before I was 90% sure KC was guilty, I am now 200% sure KC murdered her. George and Lee didn't molest that murderous sociopath! She simply figures, "I'm going down; why not take them with me?" I thought I was past disgust with this case, but this is a new low.

still undecided, keeping the open mind.

JB isnt impressing me though. as I have been hearing, he should have went after GA hard when he went on stand, and he didnt. leads one to believe that he may not be buying what he preached during opening statements.

keeping an open mind (as a juror should be)

I can believe there is a shred of truth in some of the allegations against ICA's family.

I still believe she wanted her parents dead, and that a lot of the searches were Casey plotting against them. It goes back to the "I am getting the house, blah blah blah." lies.
I believe Caylee did drown accidentally. Perhaps "accidentally on purpose".

As sick as it feels to write this, in Casey's mind, that was an added bonus. But I don't believe Caylee was her intended target.

I do think the duct tape was an afterthought, and not the primary way Caylee died. I will always think she drowned. Whether on accident or through purposeful neglect (gee, wonder what will happen if I leave the ladder in?)...I am unsure. I do think she panicked at some point. I don't think she intended for her to stay in the trunk for as long as she did. I think the dumping in the woods was only because of decomp happening.

I think Casey was abused on some level. Whether that is mental abuse or emotional abuse, it was abuse.
Didn't mean she needed to go and kill her daughter.

I tend to think mitigating circumstances are going to spare ICA the DP. But I still think LWOP is where she is headed.

I don't think the defense did poorly. I don't JB had a choice. He had to come up with something. Drowning in the pool is BELIEVABLE. Everything else after that is BS.
But if even one juror thinks it was an accident, I don't see DP in ICA's future.

Because theres so many pools here, you hear of children drowing in them alot. But the parents always call 911 and are in a panic and want help when they find them in the pool.
So, no, I dont buy the story.
GA I do think said he knew CPR. I do not believe he would not try everything to help Caylee.

Has The Defense Changed Your Mind About ICA's Guilt?

No..... I'm more convinced today that she murdered Caylee with duct tape. She languishes nearly three years in jail, then claims it was a tragic accident. George has to be the patsy in order to distance herself from the duct tape/murder weapon. Its a diabloically convoluted bunch of crap. She's psycopathic imo.

Not at all. And watching Ashton during Baez' opening made me think that the State expected most if not all of this and are prepared to counter it all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back