Has The Defense Changed Your Mind About ICA's Guilt?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has the defense changed your mind about ICA's guilt?

• Yes

Votes: 43 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 408 56.6%
  • Waste. Huge waste.

Votes: 270 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the one thing I took away from the DT opening argument was that KC was where ever it was that Caylee died. She is privy to being with her child when she died. They have admitted that. As low down and dirty as it was in the way they did it they have certainly let the jury know KC knows what happened and she was there.

JB hasn't changed my opinion one bit. She's guilty of murder. He did put an exclamation point on dysfunctional family though. I give him credit.

I'm behind in listening to this live stream of the case. Did I hear JB say GA saw the accident and was covering it up?

yeah, he said it. but you can say something til the cows come home and it doesn't make it so.

I'm behind in listening to this live stream of the case. Did I hear JB say GA saw the accident and was covering it up?

Yep, allycat - he said GA and ICA were home and couldn't find Caylee an so they went to look in the back and GA saw her in the pool and pulled her out. Then ICA attempted CPR. And that was the end of the explanation. No mention of what happened after that!

I don't see much difference between the defense's opening statement and Casey Anthony's "opening statements" to the detectives.

ITA - The one comment he made - we all know which one - was rude and disrespectful to say in front of the jury. He wasn't even quoting anyone, those were his filthy words. I'm sure more than just a few of the jurors were offended. Baez made no friends today IMO.
watched LDB's opening and then had to leave for work

WHAT did JB say? TIA

Being honest here: I did get sucked into the molestation allegations by JB. It made sense. I could see how a molested person would be afraid of telling the truth. Be afraid of authority etc...

JB lost me on this when he 1. alleged GA was there the day Caylee drowned and then helped ICA in someway with Caylee's little body. He was never specific about details of what they supposedly did with Caylee's body, but I didn't need him to be. It was bull..... loney.

2. His ever twisting story of Kronk and playing hide and seek with Caylee's precious remains. Yeah, okay.. pull this leg and see what it plays, JB.

I am thoroughly disgusted with JB's and his farce of an opening statement.

LOL DT LOL!

I was open minded... now I am convinced of her guilt. An accident won't fly. There is a reason she did not call 911. There was something she KNEW would be found at autopsy that would prove it was no accident. I don't know what happened but IMO Caylee didn't drown she just blames the pool.

WHAT did JB say? TIA

In a nutshell he claimed Caylee drowned on 6.16.08 in the family pool and GA helped her with Caylee's body somehow. GA & LA molested ICA. And Kronk being so morally bankrupt played hide and seek with Caylee's remains to claim reward money.

Yep, allycat - he said GA and ICA were home and couldn't find Caylee an so they went to look in the back and GA saw her in the pool and pulled her out. Then ICA attempted CPR. And that was the end of the explanation. No mention of what happened after that!

Wow! I heard it right! I feel really sorry for this guy! If this flies, there will be another trial against him!

The same day ICA says she was crying and crying and crying because she found Caylee dead in George's arms, ICA texted, instant messaged, talked to her friends, uploaded a picture of Fusian to her Photobucket and made plans with Tony. When in her busy day did ICA do all of that cry, cry, crying and beg George to call 911? George left for work around 2 p.m. Tony was home that day. Why did ICA stick around the Anthony house?

I think she stuck around the house because Caylee wasn't dead yet when George went to work. George went to work, then ICA got her babysitting problem solved (killed Caylee) and headed for her safe place and beautiful life.

I despise ICA even more because of her defense's opening argument.
This is such an important message to bear in mind when listening to whatever the defense wants us to now believe. Thank you Jolynna!

Yes... They have succeeded in removing any shred of doubt I may have had lurking in the black recesses of my brain, with the most preposterous tail I have ever heard... Well, next the Zanny the nanny one that is...

It didn't change my mind about her guilt, but I was willing to entertain that she was sexually abused. I did think JB did a good job at tying in the abuse accusations to the Anthony's dysfunction. I began to wonder if there really had such 'secrets' which is why they are so dysfunctional. It could also explain why she was such a liar.

As much as I hate to say it I did think JB did a great job at first and thought he was creating reasonable doubt. I was terrified GA would get on the stand and either admit to it or plea the 5th and the case would be blown for the prosecution.

However, I still thought she was guilty myself because people don't cover up accidents. Period.

I was so relieved when GA denied abusing her and I believed him. I also think Baez did a terrible job on cross and the fact that he didn't challenge GA on the abuse shows me that it is BS and the jury will see through the BS.

WHAT did JB say? TIA

He said "Casey was 13 years old with her father's p***s in her mouth one second and then expected to go play on the playground like nothing happened. Like everything was okay." Sorry for the lewdness, but those were his words and the rest was to that effect if not word for word.

The defense has not changed my mind, however, my mom who doesn't know anything about this case listened to the defence and said I dont think she is guilty, I think the baby drowned. Because I have followed the case and know how JB is I dont buy it, but it concerns me that someone who hasn't followed it could beleive it, because the jury might buy it, all they need is one to buy it.

So much more testimony to come.. hang in there. Wait til Yuri Melich gets his day, among others.

This did not change my mind in the least as to who is responsible for the murder. OMG... poor George, Lee, Krunk, and especially Caylee. Casey is one sick, sick puppy. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beachpeach
Back