Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's why I think either LE knows pretty much where she is and can't get to her. Or they've found her.

Hey SuziQ, youv'e been posting here for a while. Have you ever seen a search called off in the middle of the day ? Do you think it's odd that LE has not made a statement re: the search being called off?:waitasec:

I'm awfully proud of my hubby. He had part of his lung removed 10 weeks ago due to cancer and he's been out there too.

WOW! Tell him I loove and admire him!:blowkiss::blowkiss::clap::clap:

I'm awfully proud of my hubby. He had part of his lung removed 10 weeks ago due to cancer and he's been out there too.

Haleyscomet, you've got a good egg (as my grandma would've said)!! It made me cry hearing that. Please remind him to take care of himself and his health!

Yes, but the big thing that I'm wondering about is, why are they all crying ???

Can you provide a link where it says they were all crying, or was this reported by someone who was actually there?

Hey SuziQ, youv'e been posting here for a while. Have you ever seen a search called off in the middle of the day ? Do you think it's odd that LE has not made a statement re: the search being called off?:waitasec:

Sadly I've seen it more times than I can count. And the only reason so far is because of obviously bad weather like a tornado warning or a body was found.

Anybody see any blue plastic tents go up in any of the search areas? Once you see that you know they have found something and then they secure the area. That could be that they found something, and the area they want to search now needs to be taken over by professionals so that the area is not disturbed.

Yes, but the big thing that I'm wondering about is, why are they all crying ???
\
Are they? Maybe from relief. Or, from the terrible decay of what was once a beautiful child?

That's why I think either LE knows pretty much where she is and can't get to her. Or they've found her.

I sure wish this were true, but I think there would be a whole "buncha hullabaloo" if they had in fact found her. There are too many people searching, too many cameras, too much riding on that search for them to just back out so quietly.

I can't even figure out what's up.

Was the poster who mentioned crying talking about the jessie davis case?

I so appreciate what y'all are doing, btw. You're so much more admirable in my eyes than the Anthonys right now, that's for sure :clap:

halleyscomet............when you were searching, how close was the search area to any sort of access road? I just don't see Casey parking her car and hiking a long ways on foot into an area to dispose of Caylee. In other words, I don't see her putting much effort into this.

The area we searched did have an access road so to speak. It wasn't paved but you could see that there were car tire tracks. It was actually the back entrance of a new apartment complex.

The leaders had told us to look for an area that had easy access and low visibility and this met both of those.

Anybody see any blue plastic tents go up in any of the search areas? Once you see that you know they have found something and then they secure the area. That could be that they found something, and the area they want to search now needs to be taken over by professionals so that the area is not disturbed.

That's why I wondered about those satellites you can view an area from like google earth?

Another big sign in these cases.

Last September, TES helped with the recovery of Naomi Arnette's remains.
That search was called off mid afternoon. In that case, a coroner was called to the discovery location. I just don't see TM lying about the reason for it being canceled. If there are adverse conditions, I think he would put the volunteers well being first.

no. someone here said that on the press conference when TM and the Sheriff was talking that the group of searchers were crying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back