Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wanting to say how proud I am of the people that have been searching, because of my heart condition , and the doctor telling me not to be out in the heat I could not do it. What really got to me was reading where the man in a wheel chair, got over in a ATV to help in the search just sent me into tears. While the A`s sit in the house in the air, and have people with handy caps out in this heat searching.. I pray either they found something or it is just a temp thing that will give me more time to get somemore searchers talked into helping.. I am going to have a nervous breakdown over this like a lot of you wonderful people....

If and when they do find Caylee, you can bet they would not just up and announce it. You think that things are crazy at the A's house now? I think it would cause mass hysteria on hopespring dr.

I wouldn't be ENTIRELY surprised, if they took a day or two or more. Checked with a coroner, first, maybe. Even, in this case, drew up charges.

Since KC passed on the plea deal, she gets no breaks. Or, she gets about as many breaks as she gave her child.

They have been searching within a 3 mile radius of the airport as well as areas near the landfill. There were some things found and searchers were sent over the same areas a couple of times to see if other things could be found. Our group was in an area near the landfill where things had previously been collected. It was somewhat muddy and wet in certain areas that led to wooded areas.

They also searched behind the school - pretty big search with horses, dogs, and lots of people.

Divers here in Florida have been trained for and are used to all that fun stuff...

Just wanting to say how proud I am of the people that have been searching, because of my heart condition , and the doctor telling me not to be out in the heat I could not do it. What really got to me was reading where the man in a wheel chair, got over in a ATV to help in the search just sent me into tears. While the A`s sit in the house in the air, and have people with handy caps out in this heat searching.. I pray either they found something or it is just a temp thing that will give me more time to get somemore searchers talked into helping.. I am going to have a nervous breakdown over this like a lot of you wonderful people....

Yesl I saw media ask a sweaty woman with her hair tied up, how long she would search? She answered, "As long as it takes."

I'm awfully proud of my hubby. He had part of his lung removed 10 weeks ago due to cancer and he's been out there too.

Hey Brini! I agree, I think it would take a couple of days.

Also, has LE talked about calling off the search? This is my first case so I don't really know when it comes to search teams

I just think that they would have made their announcement at the end of today's search.

I pray they found something, anything related to this case!

I wouldn't be ENTIRELY surprised, if they took a day or two or more. Checked with a coroner, first, maybe. Even,m in this case, drew up charges.

Since KC passed on the plea deal, she gets no breaks. Or, she gets about as many breaks as she gave her child.

Disturbing post to some, warning...

Maybe...they found SOME of Caylee, but not ALL, so they called off the search to ensure the integrity of the scene?

A long-shot, by far, I know, but I just really want to see something resembling progress in finding her...

I don't know about not being able to get to an area...with all those resources? Divers could go in...

Divers really need at least 3 or 4 feet of water. Big puddles are better searched on foot or sadly with hooks, which is what I think they are trying to avoid.

I wouldn't doubt that LE would smoke-screen, but I can't see Tim Miller doing that. He'd more likely just give no explanation.

But, he's put himself under LE direction. He'd do it, if LE asked. He's POed too.

I'm awfully proud of my hubby. He had part of his lung removed 10 weeks ago due to cancer and he's been out there too.

Now I'm really angry that the Anthony's are sitting around in their air condistioned home.

Is it possible to Google Earth and watch what is going on? I can't but just wondered if it is possible?

I helped on the Jessie Davis search. I remeber the day that she was found the search was called off and we were told to watch the news that night. They knew she was found and did not say anything. Everything was cleaned up really quick. The news confirmation came about an hour later.

I remember the day Mark Hacking confessed...
we went to search before the vigil and was told that the search was
called off to prepare for the vigil.
That night it was reported that Mark had confessed.

I'm not buying the "called off the search"
with that many people showing up why not go search some other places
that are safe??

Maybe...they found SOME of Caylee, but not ALL, so they called off the search to ensure the integrity of the scene?

A long-shot, by far, I know, but I just really want to see something resembling progress in finding her...

Paladine, I was thinking the same thing.

Disturbing yes, but likely. I wish I knew someone personally who was searching there today!!! I am on pins & needles.

I remember the day Mark Hacking confessed...
we went to search before the vigil and was told that the search was
called off to prepare for the vigil.
That night it was reported that Mark had confessed.

I'm not buying the "called off the search"
with that many people showing up why not go search some other places
that are safe??

That's why I think either LE knows pretty much where she is and can't get to her. Or they've found her.

WSers have adopted Caylee...she's our little girl...hope they let us know something soon...but will understand if they don't in order to nail Casey to the wall (if she's guilty, of course).

That brought tears to my eyes.
Give him a big hug from me! You have quite a guy there!

They have been searching within a 3 mile radius of the airport as well as areas near the landfill. There were some things found and searchers were sent over the same areas a couple of times to see if other things could be found. Our group was in an area near the landfill where things had previously been collected. It was somewhat muddy and wet in certain areas that led to wooded areas.

halleyscomet............when you were searching, how close was the search area to any sort of access road? I just don't see Casey parking her car and hiking a long ways on foot into an area to dispose of Caylee. In other words, I don't see her putting much effort into this.

I note Tim Miller said "we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community” not "closure to her family."

That says a lot. He knows the Anthony family isn't interested in finding Caylee and having closure. They're only concerned that finding a deceased Caylee will put Casey in prison.

Sure he does! And, I'm betting he's never had a family who didn't REALLY want a child found, before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back