Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping this

Thanks St Crispian, do you, or anyone know if that was Sherrif Beary standing behind Tim? b/c his cell phone rang during Tim's speech and he didn't answer it. It looked like he might have hit 'ignore' because a few seconds later, the phone rang like a 'you have a message' ring. Did anyone else notice that??

You know, as much as we are questioning whether or not they found a body, imagine what the Anthony's are feeling right now??

They are prolly home sticking pins in a TA voodoo doll.

Protestors back at the Anthonys...figured it would only be a matter of time once news of the search being called off got around...

thank you guys! This little girl will always be a part of my heart now! Justice for her will prevail!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Thee are times when I'm SO glad I believe in karma and reincarnation!

OMG! You have to go to this site and read the poem that someone wrote about the Anthony's ...
I don't want to post it here because I am not sure if we are allowed to post stuff like that and I don't want to get banned!
Oh boy, some news of the day, huh? I suppose that they are pretty notorious now, aren't they? I told my sister that I'm sure Casey will also have her own song equivilent with the likes of, "Lizzie Borden took an axe...!" Nice legacy to leave after your gone, isn't it?

IMO, those that were crying were reacting to what Tim was saying because what he was saying was emotional. It was not frm any closure to the case.

Is it just me or did others think Tim made it sound like TES was leaving?
Not just suspending but he actually said "when we come back".
He started talking about another case where they left and came back
6 times....
I hope they are not actually leaving.
Maybe that is why they were crying.:confused:

Thanks St Crispian, do you, or anyone know if that was Sherrif Beary standing behind Tim? b/c his cell phone rang during Tim's speech and he didn't answer it. It looked like he might have hit 'ignore' because a few seconds later, the phone rang like a 'you have a message' ring. Did anyone else notice that??

Didn't notice the phone ringing, but want to say thank you to St Crispian for posting the link to the presser. Thank you!

I'm not sure what to think. Maybe they found something, but can't remove it right away. Looks like it was a very hard decision to make to call off the search. Mandy is crying pretty good in my opinion, bless her heart. Something is up, I think and it just may be that they can not retrieve Caylee at this point in time until the water drys up some.

Prayers to all the searchers and many many thank yous!

Prayers to Caylee, may she come home soon.

Salem

Protestors back at the Anthonys...figured it would only be a matter of time once news of the search being called off got around...

I predict (along with many other posters here) that all heck is going to break out at the Anthony's now because of the seach being called off. I hope OCSD has additional charges they can arrest her on and that they do it pretty quickly just for the peace of the neighborhood.

Salem

You know, as much as we are questioning whether or not they found a body, imagine what the Anthony's are feeling right now??

Obviously nothing, otherwise they would be honest and forth coming in the efforts to find Caylee. The only thing they are worried about is how much money they are making and can they save slimmy Casey.

Bloggers reporting TES is now packed up and gone.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1785

Quote:
SearchGoesOn Sep 7, 2008 | 5:20 PM
Tim Miller has packed up and left town..completely..gone..was there this morning and it was like a small city..news just showed the same area..and empty..like a ghost town..the whole thing is gone now..We have not had any rain all day..weather conditions are perfect..flood waters are lower now than a week ago...

I heard the phone ringing twice, but don't know whose phone it was. Listening to Tim Miller, it's my impression that they may have found something in the water that they need to search further.

Didn't notice the phone ringing, but want to say thank you to St Crispian for posting the link to the presser. Thank you!

I'm not sure what to think. Maybe they found something, but can't remove it right away. Looks like it was a very hard decision to make to call off the search. Mandy is crying pretty good in my opinion, bless her heart. Something is up, I think and it just may be that they can not retrieve Caylee at this point in time until the water drys up some.

Salem
YW! That was Sheriff Beary and yes I heard cells going off at least twice.

Brad Dennis from the KlaasKids Search Center is searching with TES. He took down 16 dogs and about 40 people.

I"m calling him right now to see what I can find out. Stand by...

Salem

Well, don't they have to get observers gone, then tape, tent, retrieve, identify, grid, bag, and all that stuff? Maybe get the coroner in?

If it IS she, I'm guessing we will not find out today.

Anybody wanna go in with me on a group rate for a block of rooms in a nice psych facility? I'm starting to fissure, here!

I cannot figure out for the life of me why the search has been called out. It hasn't rained here much since they search started so the conditions can't be any worse then when they first started - There have to be other areas to search that are swampy and wet --- I personally doubt our Ms Casey was out in some swamp anyway. And what about the dump - has that been searched. OMG, I cannot believe this. I don't understand.

Brad Dennis from the KlaasKids Search Center is searching with TES. He took down 16 dogs and about 40 people.

I"m calling him right now to see what I can find out. Stand by...

Thank you Tricia!

I heard the phone ringing twice, but don't know whose phone it was. Listening to Tim Miller, it's my impression that they may have found something in the water that they need to search further.
You know, I had two thoughts re Tim's comments calling off the search for now: Perhaps one or more of the searchers was injured do to the conditions out there. OR he was being sincere about the possibility of Caylee being underwater and the danger of running over her with the ATV's and/or horses because they can't see her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back