Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah...me to. I'm on the egde of my chair!

It is no wetter here than it was a week aga and IKE isn't even close and probably won't hit Florida unless it drastically changes course!!!! THERE ARE OTHER AREAS TO SERACH THAT AREN'T SWAMPY. AGAIn, i am going to puke.

I don't think that it's anything other that what Tim said unfortunately. I wish that I would be wrong but I am starting to think that poor little girl will never be found. It breaks my heart that her family doesn't care that she's tossed away somewhere. It just makes me sick.

I would never bash Tim, or anyone from TES.

Everyone involved in the search has my admiration!

So, what ever happened to all those unpaid assistants and donations they were gonna be getting?

Obviously they don't need unpaid assistants, they have retained the big guns. I don't know what they spent the donations on, but it was not searching for Caylee because they haven't spent 2 minutes searching. I still waiting for CA to knock on every door looking like she said she was going to do.

Anyone else having trouble with the Cam?

Po po is at the front door talking to someone. Does not look like the went in yet.

Someone, Lee?, walked ahead into the house. Then the police showed up, now two police and Lee? are standing outside. Webcam not working too good.

Ok, can anyone else get the camera working? I got a quick peek after LE started walking to the door and it was LE on the front porch.

Yeah, whenever something happens the cam goes in and out.
I think Camera guy just likes to toy with us.

I was just about to ask if my cam was the only one not working.

Yeah! Po Po just showed up :)

The webcam went blank for me.........about 10 minutes ago I saw a lot of people milling about, and thought I saw two guys go into the Anthony house and then it went blank......

Tell us what you're seeing........

Brad Dennis from the KlaasKids Search Center is searching with TES. He took down 16 dogs and about 40 people.

I"m calling him right now to see what I can find out. Stand by...
THANK YOU TRICIA!:blowkiss:

I am posting a link to a video for all of you to listen to especially now that the search has been called of for NOW. This song was born for friends facing a difficult time, of which, all of us are feeling at this moment knowing the search has been called off.

I found this song in someone's blog. It is called "It's Going To Be Alright Now."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F29-AYDmSnI

http://www.dennisjernigan.com

Thank you for this Patty. Think we all need to hold onto something good now in this case.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back