Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New business idea. WSers psych hospital! All beds equipped with two laptops, two TVs, three headphones, a notebook, port-a-pottie, above head fridge for those adult beverages, and a tray for snacks.

Tim is gone completely? Oh no. Please do find out what is going on, Tricia. We're all holding our breath right now.

I cannot figure out for the life of me why the search has been called out. It hasn't rained here much since they search started so the conditions can't be any worse then when they first started - There have to be other areas to search that are swampy and wet --- I personally doubt our Ms Casey was out in some swamp anyway. And what about the dump - has that been searched. OMG, I cannot believe this. I don't understand.
Tim explicitly explained that when Caylee went missing in the area they're in now, it was DRY. What with all the rain, the area is now underwater.

Bloggers reporting TES is now packed up and gone.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1785

Quote:
SearchGoesOn Sep 7, 2008 | 5:20 PM
Tim Miller has packed up and left town..completely..gone..was there this morning and it was like a small city..news just showed the same area..and empty..like a ghost town..the whole thing is gone now..We have not had any rain all day..weather conditions are perfect..flood waters are lower now than a week ago...

This is just scary! Why would he pack up and leave like that?

Thank you Tricia - Can't wait to hear!

Salem

FL had drought conditions this summer. Then we started getting rain to make up for it. Swampy areas may have had much more exposed dry land than they do in normal conditions.

Man I think I have broken the refresh button waiting on Tricia to post again!

Brad Dennis from the KlaasKids Search Center is searching with TES. He took down 16 dogs and about 40 people.

I"m calling him right now to see what I can find out. Stand by...

Thank you Tricia.

This is just scary! Why would he pack up and leave like that?

WHAT RAIN???? I live down here, it hasn't rained. I need rain. My grass is dry!!!!! This is the dryest it has been all summer. PLUS there are other places to search. I don't get it. I am going to puke!

I think they are just upset that they had to stop without finding anything, OR, they have found something and we just don't know it yet...

Most of the volunteers are so "vested" in this search, that I can understand how they would feel that it's a big "let down" to be told to stop searching, when they haven't found anything yet. I'm sure there are feelings of dispair, feelings of failure to not accomplish the goal of finding Caylee, etc...all of those volunteers (and all of you) have such a HUGE HEART for this little girl, that we all feel "let down" that she hasn't been found yet. (if I weren't recovering from back surgery, I would have been out there searching).

If they didn't find anything, then hopefully the volunteers can spend the next few days resting, recouping, healing, and regrouping (both body and mind), and will come back. There is only one person that I hold to a higher esteem than these volunteers right now, and that is our military. I know that I am very thankful and proud of what these volunteers have tried to do for our community here in central Florida.

That's the ONLY good thing that comes of these situation. You find out just how noble and how kind people really are.

Time said they had about 2,500 volunteers, this week.

Brad Dennis from the KlaasKids Search Center is searching with TES. He took down 16 dogs and about 40 people.

I"m calling him right now to see what I can find out. Stand by...

Thank you so much!:blowkiss:

Well, don't they have to get observers gone, then tape, tent, retrieve, identify, grid, bag, and all that stuff? Maybe get the coroner in?

If it IS she, I'm guessing we will not find out today.

Anybody wanna go in with me on a group rate for a block of rooms in a nice psych facility? I'm starting to fissure, here!
LOL! I had a hard time getting up from my office chair and discovered that I'm taking root!

This makes me so sad. He just said the other day he would stay until they find her or have searched everywhere. The weather isn't any different than it has been. To call it off mid-day....and send people home...

I don't know. I feel so sad and deflated. TES is gone. All packed up.

And the anthonys just go about their business protecting Casey who is a horrible human being.

It seems like the only people that little girl knew have thrown her over to protect the one who killed her.

This is not justice.

This is weird... to pack up and leave in the middle of a search?
I mean is there no other place she may be?
No other place they can search until this area dries???
:behindbar:confused::confused:

We only know by the blog entry that he's packed up. Nothing has been verified yet so let's not get ahead of ourselves. :)

:rolling::rolling:

There are other places to search besides the swampy areas anyway - wtf is going on. They said they were going to stay until they found her - I don't get it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back