Votes: 167 64.2%
  • No, I've always thought he wasn't involved

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As sick as I think it is that Ron wouldn't speak until this deal was offered, it has in a way convinced me that at least LE know enough about what happened to Haleigh to accept a plea deal from Ron. If they thought he was involved I highly doubt that they would have made a plea deal with him, especially considering this may be the ONLY way to get them all locked up. The SA would want to lock him away for as long as possable if they beleived he was involved.

uh...well, you ask....and the answer is still NO! He let down Haleigh and Jr....

I still believe he was directly involved. The biggest reason being he, his mother, and his grandmother have never acted toward Misty like they should have if she was really the reason their daughter/granddaughter was missing. And yes, I believe all three of them know exactly where Haleigh is right now and it is not at the bottom of that river. If Rons ends up getting by with putting all of this off on Misty and her family there is NO justice at all in that county. You may be right, Ronald, in that no one but God can judge you, but rest assured, your little girl knows what you did! Live with that!

My opinion that Ron is directly responsible for Haleigh's death has not changed. IMO everything points to him starting with the 911 call. Nothing else makes sense, the marriage, the rave reviews of Misty (which recently changed when it was decided it would be better to pin Haleigh's death on her) unless you add to the equation the fact that Ron is the guilty party and the Cummings all needed Misty to keep her mouth shut and play ball. What else could it be? I hope Misty talks and talks soon. This is going on far far too long.

Even though AH has inside news, I still don't believe Ron did anything to Haleigh. I still believe that he was covering up something criminal, such as drugs or guns though. Misty probably told him some wild story that night and he thought he could quickly get Haleigh back.

IMO, Ron was involved in some way or another and IMO was a neglectful-abusive father and mate. :cow:

:waitasec:However, your theory is a very good one and one that made me go humm...You never know, Misty could of gotten mixed up in a drug deal gone bad and blamed Ron, or just set it up as a kidnapping because she hurt Haleigh. Either way, what bothers me most recently is that it took Ron to get charged with selling drugs to talk to LE about what he knew regarding the disappearance/death of his daughter. That just doesn't sit right with me...if he knew something and was not involved then why did he avoid LE? :no: Why did he not tell LE 1 1/2 yrs ago? :no:

But your theory is a very plausible one. Heck, it could be any one of them or all of them that caused Haleigh's demise. I just pray that LE gets the right person regardless of who she/he might be.

This is NOTHING more than my :twocents: and am fully aware that it means nothing to anyone other than myself..lol..

That said, Personally I would NOT trust ANYTHING that Kim Picazio says, I am leary of every word that is uttered from her mouth.. There is GOOD REASON why Crystal has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Kim..
IMO Kim's motive from the GET-GO was purely selfish and self serving. I do KNOW I am not alone in my opinion of her "questionable" behaviors[and that's to put it EXTREMELY MILDY AND to say at the VERY least] and see that all in all she added nothing positive to Haleigh's investigation&case, rather added chaos, complete unethical behaviors, and in the end only added further heartache to a young woman that was already at the end of her rope, emotionally, physically, and otherwise[speaking of Crystal]...

Any info per Kim Picazio IMO is filed in the "Gossip/UN-substantiated folder" and that includes me NOT hanging my hat on ANY of her "bombshell" info pertaining to Ron..

IMO Ron has done a fine job himself misbehaving, at times UN-cooperating, and odd choices&behaviors after his daughter's death/"disappearance".. The "ramblings" of Kim Picazio I take LESS than that of a grain of salt..

As I said it's jmo about Kim Picazio and I'm just "throwing it out there" FWIW[and I realize to most that would equal not much if anything at all.. lol:crazy:]

IMO, Ron was involved in some way or another and IMO was a neglectful-abusive father and mate. :cow:

:waitasec:However, your theory is a very good one and one that made me go humm...You never know, Misty could of gotten mixed up in a drug deal gone bad and blamed Ron, or just set it up as a kidnapping because she hurt Haleigh. Either way, what bothers me most recently is that it took Ron to get charged with selling drugs to talk to LE about what he knew regarding the disappearance/death of his daughter. That just doesn't sit right with me...if he knew something and was not involved then why did he avoid LE? :no: Why did he not tell LE 1 1/2 yrs ago? :no:

But your theory is a very plausible one. Heck, it could be any one of them or all of them that caused Haleigh's demise. I just pray that LE gets the right person regardless of who she/he might be.
I suspect Tommy, but one of the reasons may be because he was so far removed from Haleigh, that that makes it a little easier to swallow than say her dad or Misty. & I guess she was crazy about Misty, because I've never heard anything other than that. It would be best if whatever happened was an accident & quick, but if that was the case, I don't think we'd still be sitting here wondering. So, this is looking real bad. I hope for Haleigh's sake, her dad wasn't involved in any way, before hand. But, even after Misty's latest bombshell, my views on Ron haven't changed much. IMO, he's up to his eyeballs in this, even if he's not the murderer. At 1 time, I thought him being in trouble with the school, & his problems with Misty, led to him being enraged. It's strange to think that somebody so full of rage, might not be guilty. Poor Haleigh was surrounded by so much bad.

This is NOTHING more than my :twocents: and am fully aware that it means nothing to anyone other than myself..lol..

That said, Personally I would NOT trust ANYTHING that Kim Picazio says, I am leary of every word that is uttered from her mouth.. There is GOOD REASON why Crystal has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Kim..
IMO Kim's motive from the GET-GO was purely selfish and self serving. I do KNOW I am not alone in my opinion of her "questionable" behaviors[and that's to put it EXTREMELY MILDY AND to say at the VERY least] and see that all in all she added nothing positive to Haleigh's investigation&case, rather added chaos, complete unethical behaviors, and in the end only added further heartache to a young woman that was already at the end of her rope, emotionally, physically, and otherwise[speaking of Crystal]...

Any info per Kim Picazio IMO is filed in the "Gossip/UN-substantiated folder" and that includes me NOT hanging my hat on ANY of her "bombshell" info pertaining to Ron..

IMO Ron has done a fine job himself misbehaving, at times UN-cooperating, and odd choices&behaviors after his daughter's death/"disappearance".. The "ramblings" of Kim Picazio I take LESS than that of a grain of salt..

As I said it's jmo about Kim Picazio and I'm just "throwing it out there" FWIW[and I realize to most that would equal not much if anything at all.. lol:crazy:]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That's my opinion too.

I'm worse though, when she pops up on NG or JVM I either hit the mute button or I change the channel. I'm not joking.

No, I think he is just a junkie who supplied drugs to the C's, and so therefore knows what happened. Sounds like TC got wild on RCs drugs, and the inevitable disaster happened. They all just want to forget about it like so much wreckage that they are use to. He's in jail for 15 years where he belongs -- actually prison.

Ron said he suspected Misty left the MH after she turned her phone off to use in his cover-up. This casual comment of Ron’s held the power to incriminate Misty into HaLeigh’s disappearance and his intention was to purposely mislead the investigation to cover-up his crime against HaLeigh. If you think about it, it does support Ron’s alibi because it diverts attention away from him and onto his scapegoat. We know in the past Misty left the MH after an argument with Ron so Ron could have selected this key piece of information while he was plotting HaLeigh's disappearance to use as evidence against Misty.

HaLeigh’s abduction was not a random act. We can identify a pattern, plan, system and connection when we closely investigate Ron. Ron is cunning and there is no proof whatsoever that Misty left the children unattended; besides Junior can answer the question on whether Misty left him and HaLeigh alone that night.

People are FOLLOWING and FALLING for Ron's lies and they are all pieces of Ron’s cover-up. Ron does not lie down and play dead, he is an avenger, and he is not who he portrays himself to be; a loving father to his children and forgiving boyfriend to Misty Croslin. Ron does has a past history of victimizing woman and children and he was trapped in its cycle. IMO.

Ron said he suspected Misty left the MH after she turned her phone off to use in his cover-up. This casual comment of Ron’s held the power to incriminate Misty into HaLeigh’s disappearance and his intention was to purposely mislead the investigation to cover-up his crime against HaLeigh. If you think about it, it does support Ron’s alibi because it diverts attention away from him and onto his scapegoat. We know in the past Misty left the MH after an argument with Ron so Ron could have selected this key piece of information while he was plotting HaLeigh's disappearance to use as evidence against Misty.

HaLeigh’s abduction was not a random act. We can identify a pattern, plan, system and connection when we closely investigate Ron. Ron is cunning and there is no proof whatsoever that Misty left the children unattended; besides Junior can answer the question on whether Misty left him and HaLeigh alone that night.

People are FOLLOWING and FALLING for Ron's lies and they are all pieces of Ron’s cover-up. Ron does not lie down and play dead, he is an avenger, and he is not who he portrays himself to be; a loving father to his children and forgiving boyfriend to Misty Croslin. Ron does has a past history of victimizing woman and children and he was trapped in its cycle. IMO.
Say again? A) Why would Ron want Hayleigh to disappear? B) As stated, this reads like he plotted to have his own child disappear to get Misty in hot water. C) What evidence is there to support any of this? Just where is this "pattern, plan, system and connection" that you speak of?

I see so many posts just thrown out there, presented as if they are based on facts, without any backup whatsoever. It's getting quite tiresome that so many people overlook the facts and jump to wild conjecture.

I still continue to believe the ones involved in Haleigh's disappearance are Tommy, Misty and very possibly Joe.

I have yet to see any evidence that convinces me that Ron had any involvement in his daughter's disappearance.

Imo, he was at work the entire time and was not at home when Haleigh was harmed by the real perpetrators and I think LE has long known that based on the phone activity/records of all the players involved in this case, including Ron's phone records.

IMO

I still continue to believe the ones involved in Haleigh's disappearance are Tommy, Misty and very possibly Joe.

I have yet to see any evidence that convinces me that Ron had any involvement in his daughter's disappearance.

Imo, he was at work the entire time and was not at home when Haleigh was harmed by the real perpetrators and I think LE has long known that based on the phone activity/records of all the players involved in this case, including Ron's phone records.

IMO

The child still could have overdosed at his home on his drugs, being at work doesn't stop that.

jmo

The child still could have overdosed at his home on his drugs, being at work doesn't stop that.

jmo

I haven't heard LE say they think Haleigh overdosed on drugs.

I don't think she did. I think her death was much more sinister than that and done with intent.

Imo, she saw people come into her home late at night that she knew shouldn't be there. Imo, one of those people chose to shut Haleigh up so she could never reveal who they were and the others there covered it up.

IMO

How did Haleigh know that Misty, Tommy and Joe shouldn't have been there? They all had been there before.

Say again? A) Why would Ron want Hayleigh to disappear? B) As stated, this reads like he plotted to have his own child disappear to get Misty in hot water. C) What evidence is there to support any of this? Just where is this "pattern, plan, system and connection" that you speak of?

I see so many posts just thrown out there, presented as if they are based on facts, without any backup whatsoever. It's getting quite tiresome that so many people overlook the facts and jump to wild conjecture.
My opinion (that Ron was involved) hasnt changed.

bbm

I supposed until there's a trial with a beyond reasonable doubt verdict, then it's all conjecture as far as who did what; And I think folks are free to theorize about who they find hinky... even if it's Ronald.

moo

No, I think he is just a junkie who supplied drugs to the C's, and so therefore knows what happened. Sounds like TC got wild on RCs drugs, and the inevitable disaster happened. They all just want to forget about it like so much wreckage that they are use to. He's in jail for 15 years where he belongs -- actually prison.
& I think you're right. I've heard stories where people have left their OD'd friends to die, or not much better, dumped them in emergency room parking lots. It's just the way these people live. Every man for himself. So, I do think there's some element of that here. Not that Haleigh OD'd necessarily, just that during & after her death, each person looked out for himself.

I don't have a clue to the "what" happened to Haliegh. Not a clue. But there are many glaring clues that point to a guilty Ronald. Too many to ignore. But I have tended to see them since the beginning. Everything else looks like a smoke screen to me.

I haven't heard LE say they think Haleigh overdosed on drugs.

I don't think she did. I think her death was much more sinister than that and done with intent.

Imo, she saw people come into her home late at night that she knew shouldn't be there. Imo, one of those people chose to shut Haleigh up so she could never reveal who they were and the others there covered it up.

IMO

No, cops are just saying homicide, and I don't think she overdosed either, I think she was killed in the midst of Rons rage.

jmo

No, cops are just saying homicide, and I don't think she overdosed either, I think she was killed in the midst of Rons rage.

jmo

I believe that also Chablis....I don't think she overdosed...I have no proof of, course. just my "feel" of the stories put out there...and who is saying them

I do believe it was an accident..but the cause of her death...HAD to be covered up...OR... Ron would lose custody of Junior...

Accident....either by a gunshot...or...a beating...

For a child to have died from either of these...IMO..it would be classified..as a homicide..

For a child to have died from an overdose...IMO...the body would have to autopsyed...and drugs found in her system...to be classifed as a homicide..

Anyone on here...in the law field/medical field ......as to what classifies....a homicide?????....

Ron was known to have a hot temper/short fuse...and he showed it publicily ....but I feel it was an accident that caused Haleigh's death...
Yes.....due to Ron....

One last comment....The Cummings family...WOULD NOT COVER...for Tommy, and any of the Croslins....if they caused Haleigh's death..

But as for Misty...they welcomed her with open arms.......into their family...
because of Ron....

imo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members