Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you believe in these 2, and the psychic/paranormal evidence?

• Total voters
I doubt FW would have seen the cord around JB's doll's neck. He might have seen it on his own daughter's doll if she had one- I don't think we know for sure.

I recently mentioned this in another thread but I thought this was more the proper place for it:

A few nights ago while I was online and not doing much of anything in particular I asked a Ouija Board this question: "who killed JonBenet Ramsey?"

It responded: "one close".

'Nuff said! ;-)

A Ouija Board? Now that is what I'd call "haunting" evidence. :giggle:

A Ouija Board? Now that is what I'd call "haunting" evidence. :giggle:

Oh yeahhhhhh. And that answer took me by surprise, thats for darn sure.

I also have a Ouija Board here at the house but I haven't touched, opened or even LQQKED at it since one fateful day not too long ago while usin' it it told me and a very close female friend that someone by the name of "Joe" was gonna die. Her long-time boyfriend's name was Joe but we just pishawed and laughed it off as we assumed it was mistaken cuz Joe was such a health-nut.

A couple of years later her extremely handsome, much-loved-by-all, future rock star, 21 year old son...her firstborn...named Joey died in an awful, horrific automobile accident right behind our house.

I still get the creeps just thinkin' about that day....and I still miss that kid like it happened just yesterday.

Using a Ouija board is like leaving your Mercedes running in the middle of a big city with the keys in it and the door open. You just don't know who will get in and drive it away.

It can open a door best left shut. No one should contact the dead. They have every means to contact you if they want or need to. BURN the board.

Using a Ouija board is like leaving your Mercedes running in the middle of a big city with the keys in it and the door open. You just don't know who will get in and drive it away.

It can open a door best left shut. No one should contact the dead. They have every means to contact you if they want or need to. BURN the board.

I hear ya, sistah. And believe it or not, this whole Ouija fascination began with her. It was her board we originally used that day cuz thats exactly what was happenin' to me....the dead WAS contactin' me.

Its a long drawn out story and then it all spiraled from there.

I hear ya, sistah. And believe it or not, this whole Ouija fascination began with her. It was her board we originally used that day cuz thats exactly what was happenin' to me....the dead WAS contactin' me.

Its a long drawn out story and then it all spiraled from there.

I was taught long ago how to deal with the dead. If you let them, they will come whenever they want to and not just when you ask them too. So I always am cautious when opening "that door".

I was taught long ago how to deal with the dead. If you let them, they will come whenever they want to and not just when you ask them too. So I always am cautious when opening "that door".

Ouiji Boards have always scared the heck out of me...Sure may get a "Message"..BUT ya have opened a "PORTAL" for all sorts of nastiness to pile thru it....

Now...Having said all that..MY GUT and tho didnt want to believe it..I think the RAmsey's son was involved,,Coverups ensued..Poor LE investigations...Sicko Perverts jumping on the bandwagon to gain notoriety...

Momma Ramnsey has moved on..IF she knew anything..she has already been judged and sentenced in that higher COurt.....BUT Justice has NOT been met yet...We will see if it ever does.???? :please:

I'm a little shocked so many people here believe a board can open a portal or speak to the dead....or anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I recently mentioned this in another thread but I thought this was more the proper place for it:

A few nights ago while I was online and not doing much of anything in particular I asked a Ouija Board this question: "who killed JonBenet Ramsey?"

It responded: "one close".

'Nuff said! ;-)

That can be interpreted in two ways:

1. It was someone who was physically close enough to her to kill her.
2. It was someone to whom she was emotionally close.

I'm a little shocked so many people here believe a board can open a portal or speak to the dead....or anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Linda, I don't believe it's the board, per se, though some who use it might think so. The board provides a form, a phsical focus, on which people can concentrate their will and desire to summon spirits. It's the interior activity of the participants that opens a door.

I am never shocked (nor offended) by anyone's religious or spiritual beliefs.
And no, it isn't the board itself.

I talked to the admin at FFJ and she says the forum case library should be open to the public, including case transcripts and photos we've put up recently. I've logged out of FFJ and I can see them fine.

Would y'all try it and see if you can, too? We'd like for that to be public:

Ramsey Murder Case Library - Forums For Justice

I am not a registered member over there (didn't even know it existed!) and as such I was able to view posts and any pics embedded in the posts themselves. However, I was not able to view any attachments such as this:

Attached Images
File Type: gif 06132001fernie-millertrial1.gif (44.4 KB, 42 views)

Upon clicking on the attachment I was automatically redirected to the login page where I received the message below:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:", etc. etc.

Hope this helped (and hope it made a lick o' sense to everyone).

I am not a registered member over there (didn't even know it existed!) and as such I was able to view posts and any pics embedded in the posts themselves. However, I was not able to view any attachments such as this:

Attached Images
File Type: gif 06132001fernie-millertrial1.gif (44.4 KB, 42 views)

Upon clicking on the attachment I was automatically redirected to the login page where I received the message below:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:", etc. etc.

Hope this helped (and hope it made a lick o' sense to everyone).
I'm not sure if that was just a general response to KoldKase's post about attachments not being available, or if you wanted to see those particular files. If you want to see those particular attachments, I'll ask KoldKase if she minds my posting them here for you (she paid for the transcripts). I don't think she would mind, but I'd rather ask her first. If there is something else you need (or anyone else) that isn't available, I'll see what I can do. Just let me know.

First off, let me say that i voted no in this poll but just because i dont believe they are honest, doesnt mean i dont believe she can be reached.
Websleuths led me to write a paper for school on Jonbenets death.
As i was typing in the computer lab at school, i had my cell phone leaning against my monitor so i could choose different music every once in a while.
Out of nowhere i got a phone call from an unknown number. All my caller i.d. said was the number and Colorado.
I have no friends or family that live there and i live in memphis, tn.
Ive never recieved a call from that area ever.
Did she try to get "ahold" of me?
It scared me so bad i packed my things and drove home in silence.
My boyfriend told me to call the number and it kept saying my number couldnt be completed as dialed.
Who's a medium now suckas?!

First off, let me say that i voted no in this poll but just because i dont believe they are honest, doesnt mean i dont believe she can be reached.
As i was typing in the computer lab at school, i had my cell phone leaning against my monitor so i could choose different music every once in a while.
Out of nowhere i got a phone call from an unknown number. All my caller i.d. said was the number and Colorado.
My boyfriend told me to call the number and it kept saying my number couldnt be completed as dialed.

My first experience with a Medium was a friend's grandmother. She lived in the apartment over my friend. She was NEVER wrong- not once- with the information she gave. She also warned me that, since I had that gift, to be careful when I opened that "door". Because once the door is opened they (the dead) come whenever they want to come and not just when you want them to. So I keep it shut for the most part. Every once in a while I open it a tiny bit. My friend's house was like the movie The Sixth Sense- in the scene where the mother goes to the laundry room to get her son a tie- she is gone 3 seconds and when she walks back into the kitchen every single cabinet door and drawer is open. The kid is still sitting at the table. My friend's house was like that, except it was usually grocery bags that got "unpacked" by the time we got back to the house carrying more bags from her mother's car parked on the street. (This was in Jersey City, NJ circa 1970).

I probably shouldnt have tried to "call her back". I cant explain how my skin felt in that moment i read the caller i.d. my stomach fell into my shoes.

I have often received spam e-mail that incorporates a word, business or place-name that corresponds to my online browsing. Of course, that's a reg flag for insecure connection to the Internet. I wonder if the same thing can happen with cell phones.

Why wouldn't you answer it? More than likely it was just a spam phone call through a spoofed phone number.

The spam idea is plausible but any info i browsed online was thru the schools data base. We cant use cites in our paper that are anything other than a book or the database bc they want real checked info so i dont know if that still can work.
I couldnt answer it. I was at school. No talking on ur phone in the lab. If it makes a noise they kick us out. So i just stared at the screen with probably a stupid look on my face. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back