Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you believe in these 2, and the psychic/paranormal evidence?

• Total voters
It really happened! I couldnt believe it myself. And the paper itself i fleshed out three solid theories. The call came after i wrote 'inconclusion, BDI is the most plausible because...." so i feel like if it was her.... she was letting me know i was on the right track.

...once the door is opened they (the dead) come whenever they want to come and not just when you want them to.

This is good advice, but it's not always true. Rules can be established; although, it can be a struggle to enforce them...or so I've been told.

This is good advice, but it's not always true. Rules can be established; although, it can be a struggle to enforce them...or so I've been told.

Some spirits don't follow the rules LOL. Yes, you can set boundaries. You can protect yourself. But unruly or negative entities are harder to get rid of. That's why I never call them. Every spirit is capable of contacting the living. Some never do, some do it frequently, some come only when they feel they should. I prefer to let them contact me rather than me contacting them. I usually hear from people I know right after they have passed. Kind of a way to let me know they made it to the Other Side all right! Just happened last week, actually, when an uncle passed at age 85.

It wasn't a My Twinn doll. It was an American Girl doll. The doll JB received Christmas morning WAS a My Twinn doll dressed in a pageant dress and tiara. JB promptly turned her nose up at it saying that it didn't look like her. I think Patsy must have been pretty upset- she expected JB to love the doll.
Not much follow up from LE on the mysterious American Girl doll sent to Access Graphics office. I have read that the Pleasant Company (manufacturer of the American Girl dolls) said that it was a phone order and tney didn't have much info about it.
Some people feel the tape that had been on JB's lips may have been pulled from the neck of JB's American Girl doll. Those dolls have a vinyl head and limbs attached to a fleshtone cotton stuffed cloth body. The doll's head is tied to the body with a cord around the neck (I know, creepy, right?) and the company suggested parents cover the cord knot with a piece of duct tape. If it is true the tape came from JB's doll, the doll may have been discarded or destroyed. And the "missing" doll may have seemed suspicious to those who knew JB had one- so a replacement may have been ordered. I do not know whether the Pleasant Company provided LE with the date the order was placed. An order placed after her death would be highly suspicious.
There is a photo of an American Girl doll with the cord around her neck on this site. You should be able to search it.
If the American girl doll was a phone order then it must have been paid for over the phone as well I don't see any company creating the doll without payment first. Plus in order to create a doll in someones image they must have an image a photo in jbr case I'm sure she was well known enough to find a photo to use. Someone could've researched the payment record or could they still?

That can be interpreted in two ways:

1. It was someone who was physically close enough to her to kill her.
2. It was someone to whom she was emotionally close.
First of all I am Christian
my Mom said when she was young she asked the board who she would marry it said warr
she said ugh thinking it was war and stopped
she married my father Warren she just didn't stick with it long enough to get the complete answer
maybe try again ?

This instance is one of the times when the Ramsey's phone records from that night would be really helpful. It's possible this doctor was called immediately after the head wound.
Their phone records were never accessed ?!

The injuries other than the ones that occurred that night are not clearly evidence of prior abuse, no coroner put that in a report. It was suspicious but not evidence a coroner could say without a doubt was due to the parents actions. It could have been explained away innocently. Her numerous UTI's, bedwetting, Patsy even douching her ( still don't know if she actually did do that, can't find statements by her she did). They had no problem taking the child to a pediatrician for her UTI's and vaginitis. That is something an abuser would not, could not, risk. The fact she went to the doctor so many times is what makes me lean to the side who do not believe prior abuse. Each visit would be an opportunity to get caught. Had a coroner found any evidence that she had been abused sexually before the night of the murder her doctor would have been in big trouble provided they could prove she was being assaulted prior to his exams. As everyone has pointed out here she suffered from these infections for quite a while before the murder. Over a year with numerous trips to doctor in that time period.
If he (the pedi) suspected the parents he would have been required to report it to CPS and if he suspected abuse but not at the hands of her parents he would have been obligated to inform them. If JBR was not murdered and told anyone about the abuse the doctor could get into big trouble for failing to diagnose the abuse regardless of who did it. A doctor has to cover his hiney as well and no amount of money the R's had would be enough to risk an entire lifetime high paying career on. A Dr.'s insurance comapny to defend malpractice wouldn't cover him under those circumstances. Evidence of prior abuse is an idea propagated here not in her autopsy report. No concrete evidence like vaginal tearing and scarring is present, only slight erosion which could have been cause by numerous things besides abuse. It is theorized due to the numerous UTI's and the erosion that abuse is what caused it. No doctor has stated "we found evidence of prior abuse of the victim". I am not saying you are wrong she might have been abused but since I can't find any statements from medical experts who actually examined her post or pre murder stating so..... I have to call it a theory.... unless someone can post something from a MD who examined her. I can't call it anything more than walking like a duck as no proof talking like a duck as been posted. If you have any links to reports clue me in. I would love to be able to make what I call an educated guess based on concrete facts provable and irrefutable.

There was proof of sexual abuse:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VI. Abrasion and vancular congestion of vaginal mucosa[/FONT]
On the anterior aspect of the perineum, along the edges of closure of the labia majora, is a small amount of dried blood. A similar small amount of dried and semifluid blood is present on the skin of the fourchette and in the vestibule. Inside the vestibule of the vagina and along the distal vaginal wall is reddish hyperemia. This hyperemia is circumferential and perhaps more noticeable on the right side and posteriorly. The hyperemia also appears to extend just inside the vaginal orifice. A 1 cm red-purple area of abrasion is located on the right posterolateral area of the 1 x 1 cm hymeneal orifice. The hymen itself is represented by a rim of mucosal tissue extending clockwise between the 2 and 10:00 positions. The area of abrasion is present at approximately the 7:00 position and appears to involve the hymen and distal right lateral vaginal wall and possibly the area anterior to the hymen. On the right labia majora is a very faint area of violent discoloration measuring approximately one inch by three-eighths of an inch. Incision into the underlying subcutaneous tissue discloses no hemorrhage. A minimal amount of semiliquid thin watery red fluid is present in the vaginal vault.

http://crimeshots.com/AutopsyReport.html

I also remember reading that her vaginal walls were so inflamed, that it indicated prior abuse. When they compared her vagina to a typical 6 year old girl's vagina, it was a night and day difference.

You have to remember that sexual abuse was not an open subject, like it is today. Although many doctors were taught to look for signs, they were not always good about catching them. The whole child sexual abuse wave was starting to hit the medical mainstream. Nowadays, the doctor would likely get sued, but back then it wasn't like that.

I was also a victim of chronic sexual abuse and rape, when I was 7 (and like Jonbenet lived in CO). Like her, I repeatedly went the doctor for UTI, bedwetting, and and yeast infections. My doctor also dismissed it repeatedly. I did not tell my mom about the abuse, until 14 years after the abuse, so she did not know to tell the doctor anything.

It is not unheard of for doctors to let children fall between the cracks. Every other doctor claimed that it definitely appeared she was a victim of prior abuse. Just the bedwetting alone is a great indicator. Obviously, not every child who wets the bed is being abused, but it is a fact that she was trained, and then regressed. I did the same thing. I was trained for 4 years, and then all of a sudden starting having accidents. It is believed that trauma is what causes children to do this.

These conditions were the result of her abuse, not the other way around. You say the abuser would not want to risk it, but we do not know how well JB was being examined, or what her mother was telling the doctor. The main thing an abuser does not want to risk, is leaving signs of physical abuse. That is WAY more obvious than sexual abuse.

The last point I would like to state is:
The hymen is very different in a child, than an adult woman. The body prepares itself for intercourse over time, by making the tissue become gradually thinner, and easier to break. Since Jonbenet was only 6, her hymen was much thicker, and would not have necessarily broken. Also the hymen can rapidly heal, and many abuse survivors have no scars from previous tears.

Just like many facts in this case, there is so much more than meets the eye.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VI. Abrasion and vancular congestion of vaginal mucosa[/FONT]
On the anterior aspect of the perineum, along the edges of closure of the labia majora, is a small amount of dried blood. A similar small amount of dried and semifluid blood is present on the skin of the fourchette and in the vestibule. Inside the vestibule of the vagina and along the distal vaginal wall is reddish hyperemia. This hyperemia is circumferential and perhaps more noticeable on the right side and posteriorly. The hyperemia also appears to extend just inside the vaginal orifice. A 1 cm red-purple area of abrasion is located on the right posterolateral area of the 1 x 1 cm hymeneal orifice. The hymen itself is represented by a rim of mucosal tissue extending clockwise between the 2 and 10:00 positions. The area of abrasion is present at approximately the 7:00 position and appears to involve the hymen and distal right lateral vaginal wall and possibly the area anterior to the hymen. On the right labia majora is a very faint area of violent discoloration measuring approximately one inch by three-eighths of an inch. Incision into the underlying subcutaneous tissue discloses no hemorrhage. A minimal amount of semiliquid thin watery red fluid is present in the vaginal vault.

I also remember reading that her vaginal walls were so inflamed, that it indicated prior abuse. When they compared her vagina to a typical 6 year old girl's vagina, it was a night and day difference.

You have to remember that sexual abuse was not an open subject, like it is today. Although many doctors were taught to look for signs, they were not always good about catching them. The whole child sexual abuse wave was starting to hit the medical mainstream. Nowadays, the doctor would likely get sued, but back then it wasn't like that.

I was also a victim of chronic sexual abuse and rape, when I was 7 (and like Jonbenet lived in CO). Like her, I repeatedly went the doctor for UTI, bedwetting, and and yeast infections. My doctor also dismissed it repeatedly. I did not tell my mom about the abuse, until 14 years after the abuse, so she did not know to tell the doctor anything.

It is not unheard of for doctors to let children fall between the cracks. Every other doctor claimed that it definitely appeared she was a victim of prior abuse. Just the bedwetting alone is a great indicator. Obviously, not every child who wets the bed is being abused, but it is a fact that she was trained, and then regressed. I did the same thing. I was trained for 4 years, and then all of a sudden starting having accidents. It is believed that trauma is what causes children to do this.

These conditions were the result of her abuse, not the other way around. You say the abuser would not want to risk it, but we do not know how well JB was being examined, or what her mother was telling the doctor. The main thing an abuser does not want to risk, is leaving signs of physical abuse. That is WAY more obvious than sexual abuse.

The hymen is very different in a child, than an adult woman. The body prepares itself for intercourse over time, by making the tissue become gradually thinner, and easier to break. Since Jonbenet was only 6, her hymen was much thicker, and would not have necessarily broken. Also the hymen can rapidly heal, and many abuse survivors have no scars from previous tears.

Talia, you've got guts. I admire that more than I can say.

Few here have spoken so directly and straightforwardly as a survivor, and I also thank you.

You’ve provided factual evidence of JonBenet’s abuse, and it’s intrinsic to her story. Imho, this abuse lies beneath the surface of the family’s outward appearance, like a submerged iceberg, and it was overlooked until it was too late.

If anyone’s interested Cyril Wecht spoke in detail about JonBenet’s sexual injuries in an interview which was uploaded on youtube. (Write From The Author Episode 7 Part 1 JonBenet) He did not shy away from labeling her injuries as chronic. At one point I listened to another of his interviews in which he discussed the line in the autopsy “On the right labia majora is a very faint area of violet discoloration measuring approximately one inch by three-eighths of an inch. Incision into the underlying subcutaneous tissue discloses no hemorrhage”. He related that the labia majora in a child are normally fused, and, without going into more detail, indicates why there would be a faint bruise.

This injury was also explained by former Miss America Marilyn Van Derbur Atler and is mentioned in an interview with her. http://www.westword.com/news/crowning-achievement-5079863 In her book she tells that her mother attacked her for speaking candidly about what she had endured, and, although Van Derbur does reference the injury in the article from Westword, she promised her mother to never speak about it again during her mother’s lifetime.

"We are just now beginning to come of age with this problem as a society," Van Derbur says. And yet, I’m not the only one who’s noticed that the prior sexual injuries are never mentioned by the MSM when the R case is discussed. Either they believe the ol’ intruder snuck into the home on multiple occasions. Or maybe they have never researched the case.

Few here have spoken so directly and straightforwardly as a survivor, and I also thank you.

You’ve provided factual evidence of JonBenet’s abuse, and it’s intrinsic to her story. Imho, this abuse lies beneath the surface of the family’s outward appearance, like a submerged iceberg, and it was overlooked until it was too late.

If anyone’s interested Cyril Wecht spoke in detail about JonBenet’s sexual injuries in an interview which was uploaded on youtube. (Write From The Author Episode 7 Part 1 JonBenet) He did not shy away from labeling her injuries as chronic. At one point I listened to another of his interviews in which he discussed the line in the autopsy “On the right labia majora is a very faint area of violet discoloration measuring approximately one inch by three-eighths of an inch. Incision into the underlying subcutaneous tissue discloses no hemorrhage”. He related that the labia majora in a child are normally fused, and, without going into more detail, indicates why there would be a faint bruise.

This injury was also explained by former Miss America Marilyn Van Derbur Atler and is mentioned in an interview with her. http://www.westword.com/news/crowning-achievement-5079863 In her book she tells that her mother attacked her for speaking candidly about what she had endured, and, although Van Derbur does reference the injury in the article from Westword, she promised her mother to never speak about it again during her mother’s lifetime.

"We are just now beginning to come of age with this problem as a society," Van Derbur says. And yet, I’m not the only one who’s noticed that the prior sexual injuries are never mentioned by the MSM when the R case is discussed. Either they believe the ol’ intruder snuck into the home on multiple occasions. Or maybe they have never researched the case.

Thank you for your kind words! It has taken me much time to heal from my past, but I can honestly say it no longer defines me. Jonbenet has always been a source of inspiration for me, in the sense that I was able to survive it, and because her life was tragically cut short, I feel the need to live my life to the fullest in her honor.

You make a great point about outward appearance. Many times, people are shocked when an abuser is exposed. A prime example is the actor who played the father and pastor on the tv show 7th Heaven. People were shocked to learn he had been molesting girls for years. For some reason, we believe we can spot a pedophile, but it is often not the case. These people have two sides: the side of the upstanding citizen that the public sees, and the darker side that is capable of evil. I think that is one thing that makes a lot of people not want to accept that chronic abuse had happened to her. They don't want to believe that a family member is capable of doing such a thing.

Thank you for posting the youtube link. I have been listening to all the parts, and it is fascinating! The explanation of her injures is very thorough and accurate.

Jonbenet has always been a source of inspiration for me, in the sense that I was able to survive it, and because her life was tragically cut short, I feel the need to live my life to the fullest in her honor.

This is exactly how I feel. I was also a victim of sexual and physical abuse as a child, and I think that's why I've always felt some sort of "connection" with JonBenét...

I feel like many people don't want to believe the Ramsey's (of one of them) abused their daughter prior to Christmas night 1996 because in their family pictures and such they look like a typical loving american family and we all know how much John likes to mention how they used to go to church and all that christian talk to charm people. But a lot of people don't seem to get that child abusers do not all look the same. They don't have to look creepy like in the movies. Child abusers could be anyone, your neighbor, your friend, even in someone in your own family. You never know what is going on behind closed doors. One of my abusers is actually considered attractive by society's standards, in fact my friends used to say that he looks like Leonardo Dicaprio. He used to come into my room during the middle of the night while my parents were sleeping next door and no one suspected anything, although all the signs of child abuse were there. My mom caught him next to my bedroom door in his underwear in the middle of the night once and did not even question him! No one would suspect a good-looking, smart, charming man of doing such a thing! I feel like there was something similar going on in the Ramsey's family, I hope I'm wrong though. Anyways hopefully I made sense, english is not my first language and it's really late here I need to go to bed.

This is exactly how I feel. I was also a victim of sexual and physical abuse as a child, and I think that's why I've always felt some sort of "connection" with JonBenét...

I feel like many people don't want to believe the Ramsey's (of one of them) abused their daughter prior to Christmas night 1996 because in their family pictures and such they look like a typical loving american family and we all know how much John likes to mention how they used to go to church and all that christian talk to charm people. But a lot of people don't seem to get that child abusers do not all look the same. They don't have to look creepy like in the movies. Child abusers could be anyone, your neighbor, your friend, even in someone in your own family. You never know what is going on behind closed doors. One of my abusers is actually considered attractive by society's standards, in fact my friends used to say that he looks like Leonardo Dicaprio. He used to come into my room during the middle of the night while my parents were sleeping next door and no one suspected anything, although all the signs of child abuse were there. My mom caught him next to my bedroom door in his underwear in the middle of the night once and did not even question him! No one would suspect a good-looking, smart, charming man of doing such a thing! I feel like there was something similar going on in the Ramsey's family, I hope I'm wrong though. Anyways hopefully I made sense, english is not my first language and it's really late here I need to go to bed.

I'm glad you feel the same way about her! I am so sorry you were failed by people who could have protected you. My mom failed to recognize my abuse too. She has a lot of guilt over it, which deeply saddens me. I was silenced, just like JonBenet was. It's difficult for many people to understand why she didn't tell anyone. I'm sure she probably tried to reach out to someone, maybe even her own mother, who most likely would have discounted it. I'm sure all of the trips to the doctor were a cry for help. She was most likely threatened, and tragically it looks like those threats were acted upon.

My abuser threatened my life, and the lives of my family. Not only did I feel like I had to protect myself, but I also had to protect my family. No wonder JonBenet was starting to act out. It is such a burden to carry, that it starts to project in other ways.

There are differences between pedophiles, child abusers and situational molesters. The creep who stalks and kidnaps children, molests and kills them is the worst of the worst. These are the vermin who start out fantasizing (like the creep mentioned on another thread here who watched little girls in a playground and fantasized about having sex with JB's corpse). These people cannot be cured, treated or rehabilitated. Death is the only way to end their evil. Thankfully, these are in the minority. The most common form of child abuse is perpetrated by someone close to the child. These people are attracted to children, so they are pedophiles, but do not wish to kill or harm their victim. It is usually someone with access to the child- with no one else around. It can be a family member or caregiver- the most common because of the level of trust and familiarity. It can be a teacher, scout leader, etc in that case careful plans are made to get the child alone after gaining the parents' trust. Then there is the situational molester. These people are not necessarily pedophiles and do not seek or fantasize about sex with children as a whole. There is usually one child in the family or in their home that they prey on. In a case like JB, she was a child that was portrayed in a very sexualized way- and made to look and act much older. Of course a NORMAL adult would understand that this was a 6-year old child and be put off by such sexual dress and manner But a situational molester sees a chance and takes it. They molest because they CAN. Because the child is THERE and available to them. IMO, this was the case with JB. Her death was not intended, as far as I am concerned, regardless of the severity of the head bash. This is what leads me to believe the one who bashed her was NOT an adult- because an adult would have known that such a blow would certainly kill her or at the least, cause the kind of damage that needed a 911 call. We also have the added complication of a sexual penetration that was severe enough to cause significant bleeding and the knowledge that there had been penetration that occurred at least once before that day (the vaginal bruising and hymeneal erosion). Bruising takes time to form and does not occur in a corpse. So that vaginal and labial bruising as well as the bruise on her posterior shoulder happened when she was alive. All of this would have been discovered in a hospital, so needed to be covered uo by being sure she did not GO to a hospital.
This whole scenario points in only one direction, IMO, and I think Kolar agrees with me (and vice versa).

I'm glad you feel the same way about her! I am so sorry you were failed by people who could have protected you. My mom failed to recognize my abuse too. She has a lot of guilt over it, which deeply saddens me. I was silenced, just like JonBenet was. It's difficult for many people to understand why she didn't tell anyone. I'm sure she probably tried to reach out to someone, maybe even her own mother, who most likely would have discounted it. I'm sure all of the trips to the doctor were a cry for help. She was most likely threatened, and tragically it looks like those threats were acted upon.

My abuser threatened my life, and the lives of my family. Not only did I feel like I had to protect myself, but I also had to protect my family. No wonder JonBenet was starting to act out. It is such a burden to carry, that it starts to project in other ways.

It's nice to finally meet someone I totally agree with lol!

Their phone records were never accessed ?!

No. There was some claim that they had "lost" their cell phones. A judge refused to issue a warrant for the Rs phone records. It had something to do with a tabloid reporter pretending to be one of the Rs to gain access to credit card receipts from a local hardware store, from which it is believed one of the Rs made a purchase of two items marching exactly to the price and department code of the duct tape and nylon cord found around her neck.

Thank you qft, I ran across this and will add it here...

DOI Page 105:
(snip)
At 9:00 in the morning of Wednesday, January 8, I faced another difficult process when I took Burke to the Child Advocacy Center in Niwot to be interviewed about his knowledge of JonBenet's death on Christmas night. Burke was only nine years old, and both John and I were very concerned for his well being. We had agreed to allow the interview but insisted it must be conducted by a professional who was specifically trained in dealing with children. (Dr. Suzanne Bernhard, a child psychologist)

DOI Page 102-103:
(snip)
On January 9, Police Chief Thomas Koby called a press conference, which would be a weekly event until the killer was arrested...(snip) District Attorney Hunter also announced that he had retained a former Miss America, Marilyn VanDerbur Atler, as his expert on child abuse and incest. Then Hunter spoke as if directly to the killer, asking him to come in before it was too late. Patsy was watching the live press conference in an office at Christman, Bynum and Johnson. Immediately following the broadcast, she insisted on making a direct phone call to Alex Hunter. Patsy wanted to thank him for his promise to find JonBenet's killer.

Many in the media, however, inferred that Hunter was addressing his comments directly to me. The announcement of a child abuse specialist was interpreted by the media as meaning the cops had hard evidence that JonBenet had been abused or sexually molested by her father. The media saw the finger pointed squarely at me and ran with the story, lock,stock, and barrel.

Thank you qft, I ran across this and will add it here...

DOI Page 105:
(snip)
At 9:00 in the morning of Wednesday, January 8, I faced another difficult process when I took Burke to the Child Advocacy Center in Niwot to be interviewed about his knowledge of JonBenet's death on Christmas night. Burke was only nine years old, and both John and I were very concerned for his well being. We had agreed to allow the interview but insisted it must be conducted by a professional who was specifically trained in dealing with children. (Dr. Suzanne Bernhard, a child psychologist)

DOI Page 102-103:
(snip)
On January 9, Police Chief Thomas Koby called a press conference, which would be a weekly event until the killer was arrested...(snip) District Attorney Hunter also announced that he had retained a former Miss America, Marilyn VanDerbur Atler, as his expert on child abuse and incest. Then Hunter spoke as if directly to the killer, asking him to come in before it was too late. Patsy was watching the live press conference in an office at Christman, Bynum and Johnson. Immediately following the broadcast, she insisted on making a direct phone call to Alex Hunter. Patsy wanted to thank him for his promise to find JonBenet's killer.

Many in the media, however, inferred that Hunter was addressing his comments directly to me. The announcement of a child abuse specialist was interpreted by the media as meaning the cops had hard evidence that JonBenet had been abused or sexually molested by her father. The media saw the finger pointed squarely at me and ran with the story, lock,stock, and barrel.

Cyril Wecht spoke in detail about JonBenet’s sexual injuries

I don't think Cyril Wecht added anything helpful to this case. Do people really take him seriously? If he is right, then Chief Kolar is way off the mark.

I don't think Cyril Wecht added anything helpful to this case. Do people really take him seriously? If he is right, then Chief Kolar is way off the mark.

johnjay,
You have to take Wecht seriously, he made some insightful remarks, it just that, IMO his main theory fell down due to JonBenet's hair being embedded into the knotting on the ligature/paintbrush, which suggest it should have pulled JonBenet's hair out at the roots if used as suggested.

All the RDI theories have some shortcoming, take Kolar's BDI where he suggests it all kicked off in the breakfast bar with unfolding violent events.

So how come the pineapple snack is not accounted for in the Ramsey version of events, were the parents aware JonBenet snacked pineapple?

Patently if BR prepared the snack he is not going to tell his parents is he?

Another perspective on this is the postmortem staging, i.e. long johns and white gap top. We can assume this since the parents inject this clothing into their version of events, i.e. Patsy states she fetched the white long johns from JonBenet's bathroom drawer, so why not change her into a credible pair of size-6 underwear at the same time, answers on a postcard please?

So if the case is PDI or JDI why are these elements not attended to, particularly PDI, since she falls down on the size-12's and the pineapple snack, hence the case is definitely not PDI.

Then we have JR explaining away forensic evidence and doing a poor job at it. He broke the window that summer, he moved the suitcase from upstairs to downstairs, but ignored its contents. Similarly with an album of photographs featuring JonBenet as the main subject left in the basement, why so?

Could it be another family member was setup as JonBenet's chronic abuser, then this was rejected by say JR, hence his various explanations regarding the basement evidence?

Kolar is essentially alleging BR did it all, bar the final staging, this I reckon a lot of people find difficult to swallow.

I used to think a 9-year old perpetrating a homicide, never mind the staging was off the wall.

Yet I have been persuaded that BR did most of it, and the parents staged the most evocative aspects, i.e ligature asphyxiation.

Consider some of the contents of the wine-cellar, i.e. blood-stained pink barbie nightgown which was marked with BR's touch dna, and the barbie doll identified by Patsy, now why has no information regarding fingerprints, or touch-dna been released regarding the barbie-doll, presumably it will have been subjected to the same forensic protocol as other items?

So, as per Kolar's alleged BDI, did BR move JonBenet down to the basement from the breakfast bar, or did it really all take place upstairs in JonBenet's bedroom, consider the rooms disarray, and the fecal deposits etc?

I prefer the latter with former LEA allowed to publish theoretical accounts as long as they do not reveal the truth, particularly if the assailant is beneath the age of criminal responsibility?

UK?
Does JK make mention of the partial print recovered by Trujillo?

from PB,
Fingerprints. According to Schiller, "Meyers also suspended the autopsy while a CBI Technician walked Trujillo through the process of lifting fingerprints off of JBRs body. One partial print was lifted.....Meyers decided not to make notes of these events in his report" (Schiller, 1999a:156

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back