Have you heard this? Padilla speaks to a caller

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is attractive, but that is the extent of it. It's not like she is Megan Fox or anything. Maybe she gets to them with what she says.

I shouldn't get started on this topic.... but it really has little to do with how gorgeous or not gorgeus you are and everything to do with what you are wiling to give and how easily you are willing to do it that "some" men find irresistible. JMO

I think Casey is a very attractive gal, but the crazy outweighs everything else in the end (and of course is the only thing that matters as we dissect this case). And of course it's the crazy and the crazy behaviors that landed her in prison and will keep her there.

I'm not surprised to learn she 'hit' on Rob and whatever young men were around...that's how a lot of young gals roll...it's just standard behavior for them.

Yep. Soon she'll have to find a way to fool women (in prison) who may not find her type (baby killer) very welcomed.

Woohh! but I wouldn't put her past her to try. I mean...we did all see those Fusian pics and others...

I shouldn't get started on this topic.... but it really has little to do with how gorgeous or not gorgeus you are and everything to do with what you are wiling to give and how easily you are willing to do it that "some" men find irresistible. JMO

I agree. But once she gives it up, then what? It seems like she has some sort of hold on them afterwards too. Quite strange.

...To me it just makes more since why she might panic the way she did. She knew Caylee had drugs in her system and she couldn't portray the drugs as an accident such as she could if she had drowned or falling off the balcony or even accidentally leaving her in the car. If Caylee had drugs in her system it would be harder for Casey to explain how it was accident. She new she would be in big trouble for giving Caylee drugs in the first place. At least I'm hoping Caylee went in her sleep, a peaceful death and not a terrified horrible death.
Just a thought.

There is still no evidence that Casey panicked. Everyone has been assuming that the flurry of calls she made to C and G were an indication that she panicked, but perhaps they were not panicky calls at all.

I frankly think she either called them several times to find out "where they were" (if they were on their home), OR, she just pushed their #'s on speed-dial, and hung up before it rang on their end. Why? Because in her original plan, she wanted it to appear that she was frantic to get in touch with them because "OMG, Mom and Dad, someone just kidnapped Caylee!".

It has always seemed strange to me that she called those two people at several different numbers and...neither one ever answered?

I agree. But once she gives it up, then what? It seems like she has some sort of hold on them afterwards too. Quite strange.

yeah it's called...not sure if I can type that..."B calls"! the B word has a y at the end and it's five letters. LOL! Some other people also refer to it as friends with "benefits"

I really believe those dumpster photos hold the key. In my heart, I think the allusion to releasing them but never actually releasing them was supposed to prompt Casey to speak. I think the knowledge the LE was close was supposed to break her. JMO of course.

How would photographs of two dumpsters hold the key? And the photos were released. They were two pictures of ordinary dumpsters.

Those flurry of calls were not made in a panic. According to Jesse's dad they were because Casey wasn't getting the house and was having problems with Tony. So in my opinion everyone should get over this accident idea. IMO

I agree about the phone calls and branding then as flurry of calls when nothing can prove this. From the first moment hearing this explanation and the accident theory based on the repeated calls....

THINK SIMPLE:
Both me and my brother are university students studying in another country. In summers we live with our parents. It is very common if I am home alone and want something - or want to ask something - I will call my mom who is working on her office number. When she doesn't answer I try her cell a couple of times (she usually forgets it in her car or in her desk drawer). Then I try my dad....he is a lecturer in a college. Plenty of times he is unavailable cause he might be in a class. So I try two or three times there. Then I call my brother twice or three times until I reach someone.

And the reasons for all this phonecalls could be as ''I am going to get milk from the store so don't bring'' in case we end up with gallons of milk, 'I am going to a friend and I won't be at home for lunch don't wait up for me'', ''have you seen my wallet, I can't seem to find it''.

Those ''flurry of calls'' say nothing to me....or prove nothing to me. It could have been for something totally irrelevant.

Game Theory - snipped for space

"It has always seemed strange to me that she called those two people at several different numbers and...neither one ever answered?[/QUOTE]"

I've always felt that the 'flurry of calls' were a result of the argument they had - maybe G and C didn't answer because they knew CA was in a rage and they just didn't want to hear any more of anything else she had to say at the time.

Casey (tried to) make herself indispensable to the guys. Easy sex, she acted as their personal maid...doing their laundry, cooking, whatever they wanted/needed. The guys were USING her and she allowed it...invited it, actually. Simple as that. The guys had it good and they knew it and they were willing to continue as long as things didn't get too weird or crazy. These guys didn't 'court' Casey...take her out on nice dates. Nope it was all hook ups and then Casey kind of moved in.

So as the case stands right now..with what info we have right this second.. Let's pretend we get no more information and her body is never found. Is as it stands right this minute.. is there reasonable doubt to whether or not Casey murdered Caylee?

Yes.

She could be covering up an accident that was the result of her negligence.

I used to think that was what happened. Now I think it was deliberate. But I have reasonable doubt.

Game Theory - snipped for space

"It has always seemed strange to me that she called those two people at several different numbers and...neither one ever answered?
"

I've always felt that the 'flurry of calls' were a result of the argument they had - maybe G and C didn't answer because they knew CA was in a rage and they just didn't want to hear any more of anything else she had to say at the time.[/QUOTE]

Maybe CA was already pissed off that her friends got to go on vacation to PR and CA didn't get to go (because of Caylee?) and then the flurry of phone calls was to find a sitter for that night. On top of not being able to go to PR, now Casey can't go out and PAR-TAY (because of Caylee?). Maybe this just pushed Casey over the edge and she exploded and took it out on Caylee? Just speculating.

Casey (tried to) make herself indispensable to the guys. Easy sex, she acted as their personal maid...doing their laundry, cooking, whatever they wanted/needed. The guys were USING her and she allowed it...invited it, actually. Simple as that. The guys had it good and they knew it and they were willing to continue as long as things didn't get too weird or crazy. These guys didn't 'court' Casey...take her out on nice dates. Nope it was all hook ups and then Casey kind of moved in.

Baking brownies???? :eek:

THE ACCIDENT THEORY - THE PHONE CALLS - HUMAN REACTION

4 years ago I was living abroad with my brother in the same apartment. Around 3 o'clock am he took his medicine (antibiotics). I was sleeping in a room opposite the bathroom. Anyway he had a severe allergic reaction to the medication that was life threatening. He collapsed in the bathroom but before totally collapsing he managed to call my name a few times and I woke up. As soon as I found him in the bathroom he collapsed, his eyes turned, white face, and he ''swallowed his tongue'' - you know the expression? he wasn't breathing.

It was the most horrible experience of my life and I had no medical knowledge to react to the situation. Those were the longest seconds of my life, 3:00 am in the morning, I was debating in my mind what to do.....run to the phone that was in another room to call for help.....or run 3 floors above us to call a middle-age couple we knew and have been very kind to us to take him to hospital.

My number one concern was that I couldn't leave my brother alone cause he was going in and out of it and not breathing. Those seconds could have been crucial. My common sence kicked in, I opened his jaw with all my force and freed his airway, he took a big breath and came back to his sences and then I run for the phone. I chose the phone because it was THE FASTEST SOLUTION TO HELP MY BROTHER. And I had no problem to scream like a maniac for help at 3 am in the morning to the neighbor to bring his car and take us to the hospital ---- where we were living at the time (not the US) they don't have a 911 system!

If an accident had happened in the pool or the Anthony's yard....

1. Casey would have called the neighbors or the 911. You don't think about these things. It is not you...it is a bigger force that kicks in and makes you fight for survival.

2. I don't believe in an ''accident'' in like baby slipping in the pool for 5 seconds and drowing....the baby would have called for help....would have screamed....or the baby falling from stairs....

3. The shock of such a situation doesn't make you want to hide things.... the shock forces you to become the biggest tiger in the world fighting to save the person you love. People beg medical personal to administer CPR even when it is obvious that their loved one is dead. Hope dies last. So why would this mother not call for help to save her baby?

Because:
a. Either she deliberately harmed Caylee
b. Either because if an ''accident'' happened to the baby it wasn't a ''domestic accident'' that unfortunately happends sometimes, it was a ''horrible negligent'' accident and the baby was either put in a very dangerous situation (like in the trunk of the car so the mother could go party) or the baby was dead for hours when the mother finally decided to check up on her (the police would want some explanations for this). And if Casey discovered Caylee after hours it explains why she didn't frantically call the neighbors for help or the 911. Because it was obvious the baby couldn't be helped. And the only tiger that woke up in Casey was how to ''save Casey'' from this situation.

Yes, baking brownies would be right in-line with what she does. People do what works! and they continue with it.

Is it illegal to record a conversation if one party isn't aware of it? Just curious...

It seems pretty underhanded from this girl if you ask me.

she said in her state it is not illegal if you read her comment about herself below it, and she also emailed him letting him no that if he (lp) wanted her to remove it she would do so

"

I've always felt that the 'flurry of calls' were a result of the argument they had - maybe G and C didn't answer because they knew CA was in a rage and they just didn't want to hear any more of anything else she had to say at the time.

Maybe CA was already pissed off that her friends got to go on vacation to PR and CA didn't get to go (because of Caylee?) and then the flurry of phone calls was to find a sitter for that night. On top of not being able to go to PR, now Casey can't go out and PAR-TAY (because of Caylee?). Maybe this just pushed Casey over the edge and she exploded and took it out on Caylee? Just speculating.[/QUOTE]

I agree with both explanations - phone calls because they were fighting or phone calls because SHE WANTED SOMETHING - a sitter or to check when they were coming back at home.

Looking at the pics on this young lady's myspace: I love the one of Caylee and her Potato Heads. She was so loved... hard to fathom what is going on right now... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back