Votes: 76 16.9%
  • SODDI

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 119 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed from "i don't know" to "mom & dad".

I think the fact that everything has been focused on them, them doing everything they can to keep the focus on them and not on Lisa makes me think they are creating a diversion. Keeping the truth from being found out by keeping the focus on them.

I've watched and listened AND refrained from posting until now... After watching J & D's television interviews/appearances, observing their responses and reactions to questions posed, I believe that one of them is guilty of causing direct harm to Lisa BUT both J & D know exactly what occurred and therfore (IMO) they are both lying through their teeth. Their hiding behind an attorney only adds to my opinion, it is not the basis alone for it.

Yep, my thoughts have changed-- I am now unwilling to give either DB or JI the benefit of a doubt. Until they cooperate with LE, they are prime suspects who also have two defense lawyers working pretty hard to skew public opinion.

Sniff sniff, smells culpable to me.

moo

From the outset I thought Deborah Bradley was responsible and I felt that JI knew all about it and was covering for her. Now I have a lot more sympathy for DB and I actually believe she could well be innocent. I still can't get passed thinking that JI knows something (or everything). I would love to know how his alibi is so watertight. I'd dearly love to know the details of that. His behaviour and mannerisms and shifty attitude in those interviews speak volumes to me.

I'll say this. If DB is innocent then this whole investigation has been nothing short of a witch hunt. If she's guilty... well...

I beg to differ the people who say they would not grieve with a child missing. There is all kinds of grieving. and until you are in the horrible singular position of having a child taken, You can not have any idea what you would do. You just can't.. you can imagine and suppose but until you are in that position, You just don't know. And while you may hold out hope, There is something in your soul that would most definitely think the worst had happened to that child and you would grieve. That does not mean you are giving up. I know people that have lost children in custody battles, They grieve. People who have had to move away from someone and they grieve.

Grieving does not mean death. It means being distraught over a circumstance.
grieve
   [greev] Show IPA verb, grieved, griev·ing.
verb (used without object)
1.to feel grief or great sorrow: She has grieved over his death for nearly three years.
2.to distress mentally; cause to feel grief or sorrow: It grieves me to see you so unhappy.
3.Archaic. to oppress or wrong.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grieve

Still Camp Parents here. I just don't see anything but more supposition and bad press from LE to make them look bad.

If it were me, I would be clamming up too because it looks like LE wants to pin this on them.

I do not see many efforts looking for this baby, Only about the parents and what they should or should not be doing!!

LOOK FOR LISA!!!

I beg to differ the people who say they would not grieve with a child missing. There is all kinds of grieving. and until you are in the horrible singular position of having a child taken, You can not have any idea what you would do. You just can't.. you can imagine and suppose but until you are in that position, You just don't know. And while you may hold out hope, There is something in your soul that would most definitely think the worst had happened to that child and you would grieve. That does not mean you are giving up. I know people that have lost children in custody battles, They grieve. People who have had to move away from someone and they grieve.

Grieving does not mean death. It means being distraught over a circumstance.
grieve
   [greev] Show IPA verb, grieved, griev·ing.
verb (used without object)
1.to feel grief or great sorrow: She has grieved over his death for nearly three years.
2.to distress mentally; cause to feel grief or sorrow: It grieves me to see you so unhappy.
3.Archaic. to oppress or wrong.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grieve

Still Camp Parents here. I just don't see anything but more supposition and bad press from LE to make them look bad.

If it were me, I would be clamming up too because it looks like LE wants to pin this on them.

I do not see many efforts looking for this baby, Only about the parents and what they should or should not be doing!!

LOOK FOR LISA!!!
They are too exhausted to do anything to help the search for Lisa. How they can be looking for "rest" when their baby is missing is beyond me.

Grief, Pain, worry is exhausting and there is no way LE is going to let them get out there and search.

Grief, Pain, worry is exhausting and there is no way LE is going to let them get out there and search.
LE can't stop them from putting up and passing out flyers though like other family's of the missing do. That's what I would be doing instead of sitting on my *advertiser censored* "grieving".

LOL....I can't wait to see DB do the perp walk....hope it doesn't exhaust her too much.

Well, the fact that JI was expected home at 10PM puts a kabosh on the intruder being someone they knew. If they knew enough to know JI would be gone on his first night job, it stands to reason they knew what time to expect him home.
Could this be another reason why DB backed up the last time she saw Lisa to 6:40?

Well, the fact that JI was expected home at 10PM puts a kabosh on the intruder being someone they knew. If they knew enough to know JI would be gone on his first night job, it stands to reason they knew what time to expect him home.
Could this be another reason why DB backed up the last time she saw Lisa to 6:40?

EXCELLENT POINT!!!! :toast:

Many of us have speculated that if this was a kidnapping,...then it would have been someone close to the family who knew JI was working the late shift. This significantly reduced the list of possible kidnappers, as this was JI's 1st night working the night shift. Thus, not a typical evening for the family. Since JI was suppose to be home by 10PM, .... one would have expected the kidnapper to take the baby before JI returned home. Lets face it, who is going to sneak into a home in the middle of the night when hubby home vs snatch baby from Mom busy drinking and hubby at work.

----That is why DB changed the timeline! ---

It would not make sense for her to have last seen the baby at 10:30PMish. As the baby would have been kidnapped by that time - if we go with the story that Baby Lisa taken by an intruder who knew she was home alone and JI at work til 10PM. Consequently, she changed the timeline of last Baby Lisa siting to 7PMish. She is busted!

EXCELLANT POINT!!!! :toast:

Many of us have speculated that if this was a kidnapping,...then it would have been someone close to the family who knew JI was working the late shift. This significantly reduced the list of possible kidnappers, as this was JI's 1st night working the night shift. Thus, not a typical evening for the family. Since JI was suppose to be home by 10PM, .... one would have expected the kidnapper to take the baby before JI returned home. Lets face it, who is going to sneak into a home in the middle of the night when hubby home vs snatch baby from Mom busy drinking and hubby at work.

----That is why DB changed the timeline! ---

It would not make sense for her to have last seen the baby at 10:30PMish. As the baby would have been kidnapped by that time - if we go with the story that Baby Lisa taken by an intruder who knew she was home alone and JI at work. Consequently, she changed the timeline of last Baby Lisa siting to 7PMish. She is busted!
BBM

What a very astute deduction!

Has it been confirmed that JI was at work all that time?

I'm still not certain who is responsible, but I don't think Lisa is with us any longer.

Mind Not changed, just more made up.

My gut said back then it was the mom and it yells so even louder now. I thought back then this was another Baby in the trash, and am more convinced now that little lifeless body will be washed ashore by the river, too late to say anything conclusive.

Another "mother" will walk free.

I originally thought that SODDI, then I started to be suspicious of the parents, but did not want to think that they did it. Now, I am thinking that perhaps Lisa was taken by someone that knows the family, in retaliation for something that DB did-not necessarily because she was drunk. I don't mean to sound hateful, but the parents simply do not seem smart enough to pull something like this off-much less hide a dead baby so well that she can't be found.

JMO.....

I take it you didn't follow the Haleigh Cummings Case.....:innocent:

I don't drink. I wake up early, go to work, come home and tend to family and home, and MAYBE sit down to watch a little TV before bed. I often wake up with the TV still on, and lights on, an hour or two later. Occasionally, my SO will be there, turn off the TV and lights, and when I wake up, I am "confused" for a moment, since I do NOT recall turning off the TV or lights, how the program ended, or ANYTHING. However, if I DID drink, I might assume I had done these things in a "blackout" state. How do you KNOW if you blacked out or not? Maybe a "drinker" (past or present) can clarify this. A blackout is a memory lapse, yes? So how do you know you had one?

Black-outs are permanent memory losses. You definitely know if you had one. You will come-to at the end and not remember anything that you did from your last clear moment. You can find yourself clear across town and had driven there and not recall how you got there or why. That would be very frightening. You will never regain that memory either. You do not have to be an alcoholic to have one either. It could happen from too much booze. Many people pass out first, but some don't, they have black-outs.

Imagine a person driving in a black-out...OMG! It happens. They have absolutely no recollection of driving, changing clothes, getting the keys...nothing. DB knows what a black-out is. She may have misplaced Lisa during one.

Never, ever let a druggie or alcoholic watch your children...can't stress this enough.

We need a new poll. I'm officially off the fence and curious how many others fell off too.

New here, so excuse my jumbled thoughts, but a few things have been bothering me about this night. One other thing that bothers me is why would Debra be afraid to look in the backyard when Jeremy was obviously home when Mom was first apprised that the child was gone? She would have a man to go outside to search for Lisa...which would be my own personal first action! Why be afraid?? I'd be running anywhere I could possibly think of...anyway..thanks for letting me join in...

BBM..my first reaction was that DB was scared to death that Lisa was in the yard. I think she may have blacked out from drinking and was worried she harmed Lisa or worse. She may not remember where she put her or what she did. The problem may be she has no memory of WTH happened that night...but she knows somehow she may be responsible....and didn't want to face it by searching in the yard. Somehow that spooked her...hmm.

I am looking at JI the same way I looked at ron cummings. No one will convince me that you stand by the person that lost your child. She was drunk, FGS! This would not have happened if she wasn't...and that is the bottom line.

Instead of being angry with DB, the person who lost his child, he is acting like a romantic fool. Who does that...er...besides ron cummings? Cummings married the suspect within a month of the disappearance...WTH???

As soon as you behave in this manner, you may as well put a noose around your neck. None of us, not for one moment, would not be furious at a BF/GF who lost their child while drunk. It is simply, NOT NORMAL! Because it is odd, he is going to be thrown in as a suspect, as well he should be.

I know I wouldn't be supporting the person that lost my child.

BBM..my first reaction was that DB was scared to death that Lisa was in the yard. I think she may have blacked out from drinking and was worried she harmed Lisa or worse. She may not remember where she put her or what she did. The problem may be she has no memory of WTH happened that night...but she knows somehow she may be responsible....and didn't want to face it by searching in the yard. Somehow that spooked her...hmm.

Now that I've fallen off the fence, I'm starting to wonder about JI as well. I've seen three different times that he supposedly got home that night: 3:30, 3:45, 4:00. And they didn't call 911 until after 4:00, right? Well if he got home at 3:30 or 3:45, why did it take so long to call 911? I can see a short delay while they quickly search the home and go the neighbors (as JI said he did) to see if she was there, but Lisa couldn't walk. How far could she have gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne