Votes: 76 16.9%
  • SODDI

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 119 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I have'nt waivered since I got on this thread about 2 hrs after the amber alert was issued.

I voted both parents. Even if only 1 did the actual deed, the other is still sitting closely holding that others hand.

I cannot figure out if something happened earlier than whats being reported but I find all these coincidences just to.. coincidental.

The mother remembers checking on the boys and inviting them to sleep w/ her but cannot remember turning to the next room just to make sure the baby is breathing. Or that the diaper gets changed, which we all know needed to be changed by then. I think the 10:30 time is significant, again her memory falters around this time and really only conveniently forgets her daughter. so sad.

There is no video that shows dad working from start to finish. I believe he came home hours before the time reported.

Both parents are now profiting off their "disappeared" daughter. They both need to pay for this charade.

imo.

Exactly. Who in their right mind is going to cover up an accident involving a 6 or 8 years old? Children that young can not be legally punished.

Someone who knows this would not have happened had she been sober? And who knows that she'd be considered neglectful for allowing TIME TO PASS between the "accident" and the call to 911. If the baby was dead several hours before she was discovered, Deb had to know that someone would want to know why she was not checking the baby throughout the evening, since Lisa was sick. If she was accidentally killed, and a 911 call was placed immediately, the EMTs would know she had only been dead a short time.

I originally thought that SODDI, then I started to be suspicious of the parents, but did not want to think that they did it. Now, I am thinking that perhaps Lisa was taken by someone that knows the family, in retaliation for something that DB did-not necessarily because she was drunk. I don't mean to sound hateful, but the parents simply do not seem smart enough to pull something like this off-much less hide a dead baby so well that she can't be found.

JMO.....

BBM I think both things come into play. The MOTIVE may have been "in retaliation for something that DB did" but the OPPORTUNITY occurred "because she was drunk".

Alittle bit, I'm now wondering how 2 women could drink an entire 5 liter box of wine (33 glasses!) in just 4 hours. :waitasec:

One version of the story was that Jeremy expected to be home by 10 but was delayed. Am I the only one who thinks that, ASSUMING HE'D BE HOME BY 10PM, Deb began drinking around 7? She'd have expected him to be home before she was at the point of being incapable of caring for Lisa, and he had no way to call and let her know he was delayed. Doesn't excuse her drinking to excess, assuming she did, but it may EXPLAIN it a little better. As he was later and later getting home, she continued to drink... maybe as a sort of "passive-aggressive" move that she never expected to have such huge ramifications.

If they would look for Lisa and help LE instead of getting their hair done .....

MOO

IT does not bother me at all. To Me this is a woman who is desperate to find her child, however there is only so much she can do. People are probably offering, anything to help her feel better.

That is all nonsense to me. Show me a picture of her in a club dancing and maybe I will change my tune.

IT does not bother me at all. To Me this is a woman who is desperate to find her child, however there is only so much she can do. People are probably offering, anything to help her feel better.

That is all nonsense to me. Show me a picture of her in a club dancing and maybe I will change my tune.

BBM

What a great line. Way to put it in perspective.

I'm still going against the grain here. I voted "I have no idea". I just don't get the same feeling from Debra that I did when Susan Smith did her dirty deed.
I can also see why Debra said they were greiving. At this point I'd be saying 'she hasn't been found alive or dead and the way I think I'd be thinking Baby Lisa couldn't be alive after the reports of a man carry a child with nothing but a diaper on' but I'd also still have hope. I know. I make no sense at all but it's just the way I feel.
I still feel funny about Baby Lisa's father though. Really can't put my finger on though.

I'm still going against the grain here. I voted "I have no idea". I just don't get the same feeling from Debra that I did when Susan Smith did her dirty deed.
I can also see why Debra said they were greiving. At this point I'd be saying 'she hasn't been found alive or dead and the way I think I'd be thinking Baby Lisa couldn't be alive after the reports of a man carry a child with nothing but a diaper on' but I'd also still have hope. I know. I make no sense at all but it's just the way I feel.
I still feel funny about Baby Lisa's father though. Really can't put my finger on though.

I change my opinion frequently on this whole scenario... But I do 100% agree with you that DB is quite different than the Susan Smith types (and, FWIW, the table dancing Casey types as well). I don't see that same sociopathic/cold blooder killer / crying-for-myself-but-not-the-victim(s) vibe. In my current opinion, however, I do think DB may have snapped in anger and panicked. Fear of being caught, being branded a child killer, etc etc can illicit a pretty strong fight or flight response in some, and I think this is one of those situations. I think sheis truly remorseful and grieving, but sadly, I do think she had a hand in what happened. If this does turn out to be the case, I can't even fathom being in her shoes. It's truly heartbreaking.

I did want to add that in most of these cases, I'm not usually one who cries accident - I usually feel that if anyone with half a conscience tried to cover something like this up, they'd eventually succumb to the guilt and pressure and confess. I'm not even sure I can put a finger on why I feel this case is different. I don't know, but when I look at DB - I do not see someone desperately seeking answers or closure. But, at the same time, I see a woman who appears truly heartbroken and scared.

Just my (likely fleeting) opinion at the moment...

Yes my thoughts have changed. I am sick of the media going in circles and misreporting. I am sick of hearing of how the parents won't talk to LE. I am pissed off that Deborah colored her hair, geez, she won't speak to the media, but she'll beautify herself?

I am done with this case. I do not believe baby Lisa will ever be found. I am going to try not to watch/read anymore. I wish there was something I could do, but I can't. And these parasites and immoral attorneys intervening to skew the public's view is just sickening.

BBM
Snipped by me for space only.

IF my child were missing, my 10 month old, 10 year old, 10 day old, I dont care, I would have been all over the place searching. IMHO this shows guilt to me. I would have not only been through my entire yard with or without the police but I would have had the police called on me because I would have bashed down neighbors doors and pushed my way into their homes in search of my child. Nothing, not the dark, the cold, the heat, what i might see and what I might not would have kept me from looking for my child. MOO
Amen!

I stopped cold when I read that DB said that, but then again, did she? Ugh, the MSM. Unless it comes from LE, I'm more inclined to disregard it.

Yeah, I'm not fussed about the hair either.

BBM - Yes. This.

IMO

Alittle bit, I'm now wondering how 2 women could drink an entire 5 liter box of wine (33 glasses!) in just 4 hours. :waitasec:

I've wondered that too, and I wonder if it all comes down to serving size? A serving of a glass of wine is considered 4 oz. We have these giant wine glasses at home...when my husband pours me a glass, he almost fills it to the rim, and I think to myself, "man, that's like 3 glasses of wine!"...z

From that perspective -- 33 glasses @ 4 oz/serving size is different than 16 glasses @ 8 oz serving size. 16 glasses divided by 2 is 8 each, over 4 hours...2 glasses an hour. Still a lot, mind you, but I guess if you were really thirsty, you could do it.

A family member said DB bought the wine for a family event.
LE said they need to ask DB and JI some hard questions about who came and went that night.
Apparently there was a lot of wine drunk that night.

Just wondering if there was an undisclosed family member or several present at some point of the night consuming some of the wine.

Personally, I don't need to see a picture of her in a club dancing.. She, herself, has stated she was drunk that night...IMHO.. Sitting on a stoop for four hours getting drunk, having to have your grown up time and never bothering to check on a sick baby isn't any worse than CA dancing in a club after she killed her child.......JMHO

DB getting her hair done is just not an issue for me. I know people who have been in the midst of a crisis and have gotten their hair done, had a massage, etc.-I believe that maybe it makes them feel better, if only for a few minutes.

I am not sure that I even buy the whole "DB was drunk" thing. I have 9 years of sobriety. If I had drunk (drank, whatever is grammatically correct! :) to the point of being blacked out, I would still appear drunk, or there would at least be signs of that at 4:00am.

I think that the media has turned this case into the circus that it now is. I do not think that the public knows everything that the LE know. I do think it is possible that the LE knows nothing!, and that they have fabricated "evidence" to try to get DB to confess. I think that DB's grief has been real, and if she had done anything to Lisa, she would have confessed by now. I do not think it was an "intruder" per se...but someone who knows the family.
JMO :)

Has been a while since ive been here do to health problems so excuse me if this is not in the correct place. I understand all people act different in a crisis but if one of my children had disappeared no way I would be greaving till I had new they were dead. I would be knocking doors down, hanging posters anything except just hanging out and waiting. Im sure they would hear me in the next county! Another thing that is bothering me is the bed , looks way to high for a child of that age. Another is who puts a baby to bed that early and doesnt go in sometime for a diaper change? I changed mine even if they where asleep, long time to wear a wet diaper and it not leak all over the sheets.My kids woke up more when they were sick to be changed, or wanted a bottle or held or something. had to vent on this of course long time since mine were little so kids may have changed.. only giving my opinion

I am still not sure who did it, but I am beginning to think the mother had something to do with it. I will give her the benefit of the doubt for her until more evidence is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member