Votes: 76 16.9%
  • SODDI

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 119 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wobble a bit from time to time but I have never not thought the mother did it, I am just somewhat on the fence about the dad, though if he knows something he is just as guilty to me. DB's lies on a daily basis or I should say from one reporter to another have me feeling that she is guilty and did something to Lisa, then after reading about little Harmony, well, that hooked me right there. I still think she is a copy cat, has munchhausens by proxy, she is narcissistic and a sociopath. She is deceitful and all she cares about his herself in this whole thing. Keep that crying on camera and hiding in your house and not cooperating. What lies will you spew the next time you speak.. UGH.. This makes me sick.

Frankie, I'm confused. Are you saying you think the mom harmed the baby by Munchhausen by Proxy? Because that diagnosis doesn't seem to fit the mom. Those who have that condition are normally very knowledgeable of medicine, continually go to doctors with child claiming something wrong, purposely doing things to child for attention...etc. Lisa has never had any ailments, abuse, nor any illness out of the normal infancy types.

:seeya: Now there are 66 of you sharing this fence with me!:fence:

I hope we have coffee up here, lol.

I've been off the fence for sooo long I'm bored. I'll be the coffee runner for you guys. Not to worry. :great:

Frankie, I'm confused. Are you saying you think the mom harmed the baby by Munchhausen by Proxy? Because that diagnosis doesn't seem to fit the mom. Those who have that condition are normally very knowledgeable of medicine, continually go to doctors with child claiming something wrong, purposely doing things to child for attention...etc. Lisa has never had any ailments, abuse, nor any illness out of the normal infancy types.

We dont know what her relationship with her child was and none of us do. Because she looked healthy and happy, was she? I have seen a few people with this and you would never have thought the mothers had this. Most of the time the mothers do things to bring attention onto themselves, its not about the child at all. I feel like this is a publicity stunt so DB is in the spotlight. Thats the only reason that is one of my theories.. Definitely not my main theory.

The point was made last night on HLN that the mother didn't have enough time to do all this whether it was an accident or on purpose. She was last seen buying wine and diapers so if it was on purpose, she's a great actress. She also had no clue when her boyfriend was coming home so she had no idea of how much time she would have to hide/dispose.

I admit I've been wobbling many different ways... but I still come back to "I just don't know what to think."

Everytime I lean towards one person, whether it's mom, dad, or a stranger... I go back to the WM3 case. Don't assume guilt... assume innocence until proven guilty. I think there are so many things going on behind the scenes that the media & public and possibly even Lisa's parents are not privy to.

In Deborah's defense, would I be frightened? Heck YES! Frightened of not finding my child alive. Frightened of the police railroading me to solve this. Frightened for my older children. Frightened of NEVER knowing what happened to my baby. So I do not blame Deborah for lawyering up. It would be foolish not to. And I do not blame her for not allowing her older children to be further questioned by the police. Young children are not known as reliable witnesses and very susceptible to persuasive questions. I would be leary of allowing the police to question my 8 and 6 year old over and over without a neutral expert child psychologist present.

There are too many what-ifs going on here to lean towards any one individual in my mind. And honestly, Deborah appears to be genuinely in distress over her missing daughter. If it's an act... then girlfriend missed her calling as an actress.

JMHO.

I have followed along here since the day Lisa went missing and finally have to say that the mother putting the child down at 6:30 in the evening instead of the original 10:30 last sighting in her crib knocked me far off the fence and into reality. I am a mom of seven children. At one time I had 4 babies under 5 years old. There was little sleep time for me, we seem to have a mommy radar and we hear everything and the children demand attention at all hours day and night. No way, no how can you lay a baby down in a small house where other kids are playing and people are moving about and expect her to sleep soundly for hours on end. Considering Lisa was sick and or fussy she may have slept a little sounder but I expect would have awoken at some point by midnight needing a bottle or care. As a mother, why the he!!! didn't DB tip toe in and peak in on baby Lisa if she hadn't made a peep? Doesnt make sense to me. Drinking, smashed, falling down drunk...a mother would still check on her baby, the love of your life, your precious helpless one, your responsibility, as sick as you are you check! And if you sleep through her night cries the other kids come get you and make sure you check. When there is a baby in the house everyone is sensitive to the new baby. These boys wouldn't ignore her cries. They would wake mom up and at their age might just call dad if mom wasn't taking care of baby. And if DB was so passed out drunk that night how does she sober up by 4 am to speak to the police? None of this new timeline by DB work for me.
So frustrated and sad for baby Lisa
JMO

I have followed along here since the day Lisa went missing and finally have to say that the mother putting the child down at 6:30 in the evening instead of the original 10:30 last sighting in her crib knocked me far off the fence and into reality.

Agreed 100%. In my experience, putting an almost 11 month old baby down for the night at 6:30 p.m. and expecting her to stay asleep is very unrealistic. My daughter started sleeping through the night at around 2 weeks old but "throught the night" consisted of 10:30 pm until 6 am. At 11 months old "through the night" consisted of 9 pm until about 6 am. But again... every baby is different.

However, the polygraph failing was never confirmed by PD. They may have told her she failed as a tactic with interogation. Neither parent have been named as suspects nor persons of interest.

Nope, not by LE.........I'm just naming them as my suspects. :innocent:

The point was made last night on HLN that the mother didn't have enough time to do all this whether it was an accident or on purpose. She was last seen buying wine and diapers so if it was on purpose, she's a great actress. She also had no clue when her boyfriend was coming home so she had no idea of how much time she would have to hide/dispose.
I'm still on the fence - but that's nonsensical to me. JI left for work and didn't inform her when he'd likely be home? I missed a couple of interviews. Did DB say she didn't know when JI would be home that night?

I was :fence: in the last pole and I'm still :fence: in this one.

At times I lean towards the mom, but, I feel that LE would have found some big clue or Lisa by now if it was mom or a family member.

But, that's just my feelings this minute...they change a lot.

Updated timeline today, btw.

Not sure why I'm still fence-sitting, albeit with a pronounced lean toward the parents; after all, in the McCann matter, I've always felt there was no outsider involved, and in the case of the Ramseys - pssht, that one seems pretty obvious. A child is more likely, much more likely, to come to harm at the hands of family than - than, say, at the hands of a housebreaker in a quiet neighborhood in the wee hours in Northland KC.

But one should not form his or her opinion on the basis of past cases. Each is different. To prejudge this family on the basis of whatever has come before is wrong on two levels: it does not grant them even temporary benefit of the murky circumstances here; and it does not aid us in trying to sleuth the matter with any degree of objectivity - it results in our allowing ourselves to be willingly blindered in the search for truth.

I've been off the fence for sooo long I'm bored. I'll be the coffee runner for you guys. Not to worry. :great:

Haha :)

Thanks for the smile you put on my splitting headache face.

I was on the fence in the beginning, but my instinct is that DB killed the child and JI has helped to cover it up. I wish it weren't so, but that's what I believe as of now.

Also, I don't know how Lisa died, but I believe she is gone and this happened at the hands of DB, whether it be by accident or other. I believe that this either happened during the day or during the hours that she was having her "grown up time." I also believe that she had help in disposing of that precious child. I don't know if the child will ever be found because if the person who helped DB took that angel in a vehicle away from the area, she could be anywhere. And, a small body is so hard to find. Whoever did this did a great job at hiding the cell phones, I'm sure they would do an even better job hiding precious little Lisa.[/QUOTE]

Snipped.......

I have often wondered if perhaps this child was taken to another place, much further away and disposed of. IF there was someone else there, who had a car and could drive, that child could have been gone hours before JI ever got home, and could actually be a couple states away, either sold, given away, or just dumped somewhere.:frown:

I have followed along here since the day Lisa went missing and finally have to say that the mother putting the child down at 6:30 in the evening instead of the original 10:30 last sighting in her crib knocked me far off the fence and into reality. I am a mom of seven children. At one time I had 4 babies under 5 years old. There was little sleep time for me, we seem to have a mommy radar and we hear everything and the children demand attention at all hours day and night. No way, no how can you lay a baby down in a small house where other kids are playing and people are moving about and expect her to sleep soundly for hours on end. Considering Lisa was sick and or fussy she may have slept a little sounder but I expect would have awoken at some point by midnight needing a bottle or care. As a mother, why the he!!! didn't DB tip toe in and peak in on baby Lisa if she hadn't made a peep? Doesnt make sense to me. Drinking, smashed, falling down drunk...a mother would still check on her baby, the love of your life, your precious helpless one, your responsibility, as sick as you are you check! And if you sleep through her night cries the other kids come get you and make sure you check. When there is a baby in the house everyone is sensitive to the new baby. These boys wouldn't ignore her cries. They would wake mom up and at their age might just call dad if mom wasn't taking care of baby. And if DB was so passed out drunk that night how does she sober up by 4 am to speak to the police? None of this new timeline by DB work for me.
So frustrated and sad for baby Lisa
JMO

I wonder if Mom overmedicated Baby Lisa so she'd sleep, so Mom could have "Adult Time" without interruption (the simple fact that I have heard of parents giving their children benedryl to make them sleep is what brings this to mind). Maybe she gave her too much of something, and the child was accidentially overdosed, Mom (already on her way to being tipsy) finds the baby unresponsive and panics.

I've also wondered if Mom suffered a blackout due to her drinking, did something to the baby (accidentially or not) and honestly has no clue that this occured, including getting rid of any evidience, including the baby. I don't know much aobut blackouts to even know if this is a possibility, but the thought literally woke me out of a sound sleep last night.

I hope it's ok to share these theories here -- I know it's not a "what's your theory" thread.

Respectfully, how do we know? I'm not saying I agree with Munchhausen but to dismiss that possibility without knowing anything about Debbie's psychological issues (if any) or how the children were treated or how many doctor's visits they had or medical emergencies. LE may have asked for Doctor records. We won't be privy to any of that unless this case goes to trial.

I've said it before, from the outside looking in, it all seemed like a normal family but what went on behind closed doors, we just don't know.

I wonder if Mom overmedicated Baby Lisa so she'd sleep, so Mom could have "Adult Time" without interruption (the simple fact that I have heard of parents giving their children benedryl to make them sleep is what brings this to mind). Maybe she gave her too much of something, and the child was accidentially overdosed, Mom (already on her way to being tipsy) finds the baby unresponsive and panics.

I've also wondered if Mom suffered a blackout due to her drinking, did something to the baby (accidentially or not) and honestly has no clue that this occured, including getting rid of any evidience, including the baby. I don't know much aobut blackouts to even know if this is a possibility, but the thought literally woke me out of a sound sleep last night.

I hope it's ok to share these theories here -- I know it's not a "what's your theory" thread.

The black out theory really set in w me last night. I couldnt go to sleep thinking about if she did black out. How friggin scary. Still standing w the parents but starting to lean a bit. Im just not sure she cld cover her tracks so well in a black out. Im very thankful Ill never be in their shoes if this is indeed what happened. And if it did I cant imagine the guilt and shame and fear. I think DBs attitude is just that. Scared *****less as she does not recall anything. Can you imagine the ping pong ( wine pong) game in her head? I cannot. When DB said she cldnt fill in the gaps for LE I knew she must have been mighty drunk, but not intentionally hiding info. Just thinking out loud and OMO.

I want more info on DB's brother. I am not saying he had anything to do with it, I just wonder if he was at the house after the he was seen shopping with DB. He might have hung out at the house while after/during the wine drinking. I have not seen anything mentioned about his where abouts after the store video. He would also know that the husband was working that night. He might know about his sisters drinking habits, if she was out of it that night.

We dont know what her relationship with her child was and none of us do. Because she looked healthy and happy, was she? I have seen a few people with this and you would never have thought the mothers had this. Most of the time the mothers do things to bring attention onto themselves, its not about the child at all. I feel like this is a publicity stunt so DB is in the spotlight. Thats the only reason that is one of my theories.. Definitely not my main theory.

Last night on Fox News the reporter that was at her home and interviewed her, and also was at the home while the search was conducted yesterday, stated the child was a healthy child, the home was clean and well cared for and baby had routine physician visits and that there was no out of the ordinary visits to doctors and no CPS has ever been involved with the family. She also has another child (along with his son..that makes 3) and all children well cared for. I do not believe DB wants to be in the public spotlight, else she would be out in front of cameras all the time and not in the condition she is in. People upset that she is not out in front of cameras everyday and then when she is..people say she is seeking attention for herself? No. I believe her pain is genuine and it is not for any reason except her baby was kidnapped, in my opinion. I pray that I am right. The alternative is too awful to even think...and if she should end up being guilty of a crime on that baby....she will certainly deserve an Oscar that she should carry with her to her lifetime/no parole jail....but I do not think that will be the case.

Respectfully, how do we know? I'm not saying I agree with Munchhausen but to dismiss that possibility without knowing anything about Debbie's psychological issues (if any) or how the children were treated or how many doctor's visits they had or medical emergencies. LE may have asked for Doctor records. We won't be privy to any of that unless this case goes to trial.

I've said it before, from the outside looking in, it all seemed like a normal family but what went on behind closed doors, we just don't know.

I can only formulate my opinions from what they said on the news last night. Read my response above regarding the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto