Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My old dog "Jake The Dog" died today.

My wife and I prepared a grave and lowered him in the special blanket that she chose. I saw her open the blanket and deposit something. She said it was something Jake thought was special.(Treats)

This was her special gesture.

Hit me like a brick. IT COULD HAVE BEEN A HEART SHAPED STICKER !!

After some thought, I remembered my daughter sending something with Granpa in his coffin:without prompting, and to this day I don't know what it was. IT COULD HAVE BEEN A HEART SHAPED STICKER.

Are these symbolic things to make up for things we failed to give in life? Could they be things we do to hope for our own afterlife?

The psychology involved escapes my training but I have not missed the indicators.

Could some sleuthers help us figure out why the human animal performs these spontaneous acts while we are in the grief mode??

In my case... it was a paper heart!
When my mom died we all got to put some things in her coffin and
one of the things I put in was a cut out heart.
My reason... I wanted my mom to know that she took a piece of my
heart when she died and that no matter what she would always be in
my heart!
To this day I still tell my grand kids that grandma Jackie is in their heart.

I know this doesn't answer your question! But I wanted to point out
that to me a heart is a symbol of love and I don't think a stranger... or
even a nanny would use something like that!

Sorry to hear about your dog!

So the character named Pearl from SpongeBob has a heart shaped sticker on her silver duct tape colored lips AND George mentions SpongeBob three times during the memorial service.

So the character named Pearl from SpongeBob has a heart shaped sticker on her silver duct tape colored lips AND George mentions SpongeBob three times during the memorial service.

pearl.JPG

I think this is a coincidence... I hope

:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk
I never knew there was a Bailey's interview!! Those neighbors pegged Cindy.

That is a really old interview. We had it to read months ago IIRC but it is much stronger when listening to it! TY for the link. :)

But here's the thing that bothers me, while the Bailey's are entitled to think what they want about Cindy and it is uncanny that Kio hit very close to "the place" all that stuff about the adoption, CA hating P Ricans, all came only from Kio, unless Kio said it first we haven't heard it anywhere else, but we did hear from multiple people that it isn't true. Now we add a CA boyfriend and visit to the nutty farm. Plus Kio telling the Bailey's she heard Caylee on 7/9, we know that isn't true. :eek:

IDK why Kio would have wanted to put herself in the middle of this but she gave LE some very misleading information right off the bat, then LE had to hunt her down to do the follow up. Not good IMO :confused:

i posted a couple of days ago that i thought maybe the sticker was used to make caylee feel more comfortable about having the duct tape placed over her mouth (if you're using duct tape so no one will hear someone scream then you need a way to get it on w/o making them scream) but now i'm really starting to think that she had caylee believing it was some kind of dress-up game.

I thought I'd re-post the pic of the Holographic heart sticker border set into the sheet of Holographic hearts in case anyone has any new thoughts or ideas. At the risk of being beaten, I still think the red heart center could have been the sticker that left adhesive on the tape.
This image just facinates me to no end!

picture.php

Thanks to Mr. Poirot for the overlay 'cause I couldn't figure out how to do it!

:clap: :thumb:

After Larry King tonight I got to looking around in the duct tape and sticker threads and found this other star shaped sticker attached to a picture Caylee's room.

The reason it caught my interest was because it looks to have some dimension to it (not just a flat sticker) and looks "opalescent" like the sticker found at the burial sight. It is also attached at the upper right corner.

I'm not sure if anyone else caught this one and posted it. Please ignore if so.

I wonder how the pink heart sticker withstood the eliments (water, etc.) so well......it must have a coating on it of some type, which the star sticker also looks like.

aasticker2.jpg

aasticker.jpg

After Larry King tonight I got to looking around in the duct tape and sticker threads and found this other star shaped sticker attached to a picture Caylee's room.

The reason it caught my interest was because it looks to have some dimension to it (not just a flat sticker) and looks "opalescent" like the sticker found at the burial sight. It is also attached at the upper right corner.

I'm not sure if anyone else caught this one and posted it. Please ignore if so.

I wonder how the pink heart sticker withstood the eliments (water, etc.) so well......it must have a coating on it of some type, which the star sticker also looks like.

aasticker2.jpg

aasticker.jpg

I am not sure that on the frame is a sticker? it looks like the lil girl in the frame is holding a rope leading to it, I think it is part of the frame..

I am somewhat baffled with BC's statements on LK last night concerning the Duct Tape and sticker residue. He said that they are trying to make it look like things were together when they are not ? I do remember reading the FBI report on the residue of the heart shaped sticker on the duct tape. I also remember reading that they had to cut Caylee's hair to get the duct tape off ? So, is this just spin for the future jury pool ? I wish someone with LE would come out and correct, but I doubt they will.

Not to worry the chosen jurors will hear all about what was found. The defense cannot undo the physical facts.

I am not sure that on the frame is a sticker? it looks like the lil girl in the frame is holding a rope leading to it, I think it is part of the frame..

It's a "Precious Moments" "Wishes Begin With You" frame. The large star is part of the frame.

I am amazed there was still residue from a sticker on the tape, I would think there would be something else of value also. The inside of the tape would be degraded due to tissue decompensation but the outside may still hold some valuable information.

Some tape residue is some sticky stuff, pardon the pun.
When one of my kids was little, I accidently washed a name sticker with his shirt. The paper part of the sticker of course fell to pieces, but the sticky stuff remained on the shirt. I washed, and washed, and washed and it never came off.

Cindy has cleared it all up!!! She said on LKL last night that there was NO heart sticker residue on the duct tape AND that the duct was probably not placed around Caylee's mouth/face as it had NO hair stuck to it!!!

Thanks Cindy for clearing that up.

Now, question for my fellow WebS's...didn't Dr. G. have to use sissors to cut the duct tape from the skulls intact hair???

Some tape residue is some sticky stuff, pardon the pun.
When one of my kids was little, I accidently washed a name sticker with his shirt. The paper part of the sticker of course fell to pieces, but the sticky stuff remained on the shirt. I washed, and washed, and washed and it never came off.

Exactally, thus the invention of the product known as "Goo-Gone".:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member