Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now that is good to know! So that helps, it's not like it's seen everywhere and it's no longer produced. Wow duct tape disappears in my house but maybe GA bought a case of it or something? jmo

If GA has a case of Henkel tape it is well hidden!

Search warrant failed to find a single roll!

But...... LE did find what could be the most important piece of evidence in the case. The piece of duct tape stuck on a gas can. That is clearly printed "Henkel" and is "consistent with" the tape found on Caylee's skull.
LE also found two metal brackets with small piece of tape attached, but no mention of if it had "henkel" on it.

It has been noted that it is unusual, but there was no roll of duct tape at all found during the December searches.

I don't know how anyone could get pieces of this tape w/o getting their prints on it. I am out of it right now but as soon as I get more I will do an experiment wearing like the dish rubber gloves and the medical rubber gloves and try to work with it. I can't see how that is possible as that stuff is so sticky. I'll let you all know how it works out. :cow:

Isn't it likely any prints or fibers were lost to the elements? Heavy rain, decomp, bugs and animals all had their way with this tape for 6 mos in addition to being underwater!

If GA has a case of Henkel tape it is well hidden!

Search warrant failed to find a single roll!

But...... LE did find what could be the most important piece of evidence in the case. The piece of duct tape stuck on a gas can. That is clearly printed "Henkel" and is "consistent with" the tape found on Caylee's skull.
LE also found two metal brackets with small piece of tape attached, but no mention of if it had "henkel" on it.

It has been noted that it is unusual, but there was no roll of duct tape at all found during the December searches.

That's right I remember the piece on the gas can, I hadn't thought about the fact that they (LE) didn't find any rolls! You know what else is strange about that? I just put this on another thread, that is the log report LE wrote listing the red gas can a note was added that the plastic seal around the cap was unbroken but that the cap could be removed and also that the can did NOT smell like gas. What does it mean???? jmo

Isn't it likely any prints or fibers were lost to the elements? Heavy rain, decomp, bugs and animals all had their way with this tape for 6 mos in addition to being underwater!

I know I've heard alot of retired FBI/LE guys on these crime shows saying that "no--duct tape can hold prints even under water"!!! jmo

That's right I remember the piece on the gas can, I hadn't thought about the fact that they (LE) didn't find any rolls! You know what else is strange about that? I just put this on another thread, that is the log report LE wrote listing the red gas can a note was added that the plastic seal around the cap was unbroken but that the cap could be removed and also that the can did NOT smell like gas. What does it mean???? jmo
I think you are looking at description in latest doc?

That is the new can that KC conned Amy into buying on 30th June.
That is NOT the can from Anthony home

Apparently for KC to use to fill her car at Amscot. She got there too late as it was towed.

It just makes me even more suspicious of GA than I already am. jmo

Like maybe he helped KC AFTER she did whatever she did.

I didn't used to think that GA could out and out lie but after the depo's it's clear he will lie and can lie. jmo

I don't know how anyone could get pieces of this tape w/o getting their prints on it. I am out of it right now but as soon as I get more I will do an experiment wearing like the dish rubber gloves and the medical rubber gloves and try to work with it. I can't see how that is possible as that stuff is so sticky. I'll let you all know how it works out. :cow:

I tried the medical latex, they were no match to the duct tape. Little pieces of the gloves came off every place they touched the sticky surface.

Apparently for KC to use to fill her car at Amscot. She got there too late as it was towed.

Really?? I will go back and look again. It's certainly possible I got things confused. Did AH and KC buy a red metal one or a red plastic one? jmo

I tried the medical latex, they were no match to the duct tape. Little pieces of the gloves came off every place they touched the sticky surface.

I didn't think that would work. There just has to be someone's prints on that tape!

Well that makes more sense. I couldn't figure out why GA's gas can wouldn't smell like gas! :loser: jmo

Really?? I will go back and look again. It's certainly possible I got things confused. Did AH and KC buy a red metal one or a red plastic one? jmo
If you are talking about p5252?

"Cap is on gas can, which is red plastic can for gasoline......."

That's the Amy/KC can.

If you are talking about p5252?

"Cap is on gas can, which is red plastic can for gasoline......."

That's the Amy/KC can.

Wow---you're good. :) Does it also say "doesn't smell like gas" ?

I think I know how I got confused. I got tired of waiting for them to post the new documents so I started going through the old ones. jmo

Wow---you're good. :) Does it also say "doesn't smell like gas" ?

I think I know how I got confused. I got tired of waiting for them to post the new documents so I started going through the old ones. jmo
Yes
"no smell of gasoline"

I am organised to the point of having each document release printed out and in a separate pile. Unfortunately the cats nest amongst them and knock them on the floor.
The latest ones are ok because they are on top!

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

It's kind of weird about that tape being on GA's gas can but they couldn't find anymore in the house. Like ok, so that was the absolute last piece of tape that GA used from that roll before KC took it or someone else who has access to the gas can may have "henkel" duct tape?? jmo

Great post. Also, the tape was subjected to a hurricane and flooding for a long period of time.

I think most of us agree the tape came from the A home considering the same rare Henkel tape was also on the gas can.

No prints were found on the tape placed on Caylee. The most logical explanation to me is the elements/time destroyed all the evidence on that tape. There is no doubt in my mind there were prints at one though.

Yes
"no smell of gasoline"

I am organised to the point of having each document release printed out and in a separate pile. Unfortunately the cats nest amongst them and knock them on the floor.
The latest ones are ok because they are on top!

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Ha ha Well I know who to come to for an answer! Isn't funny about cats? Our cat HAS to lay on whatever my son has out, homework, book bag, any paper that my son has out, T our cat has to lay on it! I think he wants to make sure his smell is on my son's things, so all other cats know who my son belongs to. :)

It's kind of weird about that tape being on GA's gas can but they couldn't find anymore in the house. Like ok, so that was the absolute last piece of tape that GA used from that roll before KC took it or someone else who has access to the gas can may have "henkel" duct tape?? jmo
Very wierd!!!

Surely GA has used it before? It is very distnctive. He must have seen "Henkel" every time he used it! He must KNOW absolutely that his "henkel" tape was used to brutalise Caylee! What is wrong with the man!

Also if George used it then surely there are bits holding things together around the Anthony home?

I realise we (I) am going a bit off topic!

There is a duct tape thread as well.

There is not much more to say about heart stickers until we see FBI lab results on sticker residue.

Very wierd!!!

Surely GA has used it before? It is very distnctive. He must have seen "Henkel" every time he used it! He must KNOW absolutely that his "henkel" tape was used to brutalise Caylee! What is wrong with the man!

Also if George used it then surely there are bits holding things together around the Anthony home?

I so TA. It is very very strange. And yes, he must have had a lightbulb moment when he learned about the "henkel" tape on Caylee. Him behaving as if he doesn't get it, thats what makes me so suspicious of him. It's very hard to believe, even for me, but what else to make of this strange behavior? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand