Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in the list of things that were gathered by/sent to ME no ident number except those items that went to FBI labs and were assigned FBI number.

However, the initial discussion regarding a spare lucky sticker not revealed yet is yet again thwarted, I think, because it would have been noted in the descriptions of ME items.
(bold above by me)

Those items that we know about that were sent to the FBI. That was part of my point. The LE docs tell us that items were sent. We really don't know all of what was sent by M.E., only what the reports that we have seen coming back have revealed.

I really didn't express myself well at all, apparently. Try this scenario. M.E. sends items (tape) to FBI. FBI responds with indication of presence of a sticker. M.E. returns to the evidence still in their possession.

Could they have subsequently discovered sticker remains which they had overlooked in their initial analysis?

Do we have any past experience which might suggest that we might not yet be informed of such actions by the M.E. office?

(bold above by me)

Those items that we know about that were sent to the FBI. That was part of my point. The LE docs tell us that items were sent. We really don't know all of what was sent by M.E., only what the reports that we have seen coming back have revealed.

I really didn't express myself well at all, apparently. Try this scenario. M.E. sends items (tape) to FBI. FBI responds with indication of presence of a sticker. M.E. returns to the evidence still in their possession.

Could they have subsequently discovered sticker remains which they had overlooked in their initial analysis?

Do we have any past experience which might suggest that we might not yet be informed of such actions by the M.E. office?
I follow and of course I do not know, this stuff all new to me.

But, the list I copied is detailed so ME certainly did not get a whole sticker or large pieces. Perhaps minute fragments? amongst or on items? I some how doubt it.

I follow and of course I do not know, this stuff all new to me.

But, the list I copied is detailed so ME certainly did not get a whole sticker or large pieces. Perhaps minute fragments? amongst or on items? I some how doubt it.
(bold above by me)

Exactly.

Such a scenario is complete wishful thinking, of course, but I suspect it is the only route by which we will encounter the sticker from the duct tape.

I realize, of course, that these conjectures are not new to you, but we are reviving the discussion in the company of people for whom it may be. I wasn't trying to cast any aspersions towards you.

(bold above by me)

Exactly.

Such a scenario is complete wishful thinking, of course, but I suspect it is the only route by which we will encounter the sticker from the duct tape.

I realize, of course, that these conjectures are not new to you, but we are reviving the discussion in the company of people for whom it may be. I wasn't trying to cast any aspersions towards you.
OK I think we are in agreement?

As far as tests and microscopic bits and pieces go, we have seen none of those results yet.

Neither do we know what, if any, extra items have been sent to FBI from LE or ME since those outlined in document dumps.

I'm an optimist. I hope there are some good results not shared yet. I would like to think that some of that type of evidence is what inspired the Prosecution to go with DP?

Do you think that shiny blow up is an enlargement?
It looks too clear to me.

It is obviously NOT the sticker backing we are talking about and that LE took into evidence
I think it looks like the Curvy-edged Hologram outline from the cutout with the white paper backing.

I think the shiny part with the red line could have been peeled off and then placed on the photo collage

picture.php

I

OK I think we are in agreement?

As far as tests and microsopic bits and pieces go, we have seen none of those results yet.

Neither do we know what, if any, extra items have been sent to FBI from LE or ME since those outlined in document dumps.

I'm an optimist. I hope there is some good results not shared yet. I would like to think that some of that type of evidence is what inspired the Prosecution to go with DP?
Without even the most minute scintilla of support to back me up I remain convinced that LE is sitting on evidence which will restore the term 'blockbuster' to its pre-Nancy Creature meaning.

I cannot account for it, but I have this sense that what we have had shared with us to date is somehow 'tiptoeing'(?) around more significant information.

I think it looks like the Curvy-edged Hologram outline from the cutout with the white paper backing.

I think the shiny part could have peeled off and then placed on the photo collage

yea, but how do you get from the original pic to the clear blow up?

Without even the most minute scintilla of support to back me up I remain convinced that LE is sitting on evidence which will restore the term 'blockbuster' to its pre-Nancy Creature meaning.

I cannot account for it, but I have this sense that what we have had shared with us to date is somehow 'tiptoeing'(?) around more significant information.
Have you noticed any other symptoms?

Hair turning blond?

Voice a higher pitch breaking into screech?

Tell tale "Tourette's" - Unable to stop saying "Totmom"

yea, but how do you get from the original pic to the clear blow up?
Well now that could take some special christy magic! lol

I'll have to work on that but I do believe that heart outline on pic board could be from the pg of shiny Hologram stickers. The blowup is really bright because of reflection of flash.

I posted this on the 'what happened to Caylee thread' but wanted to post it here also to see if anyone thought there could be two different people involved in the placing of the tape and the sticker?

I have a difficult time combining Caylee's death, the duct tape and the heart sticker. I have no trouble seeing KC killing Caylee and applying the duct tape but the picture of KC placing the heart sticker with love and/or remorse just won't form for me.

Is it possible that someone else knew of Caylee's death shortly after it happened, either by KC telling, or by them surprising KC with the body? If that someone had some regard for Caylee, they may have taken a last look at her and placed the sticker as a goodbye? Then they could have sent KC out to dispose of the body with orders not to return until she did. KC could have botched the disposal job but now if she goes down so goes anyone who knew.

OK don't everyone shoot at once. It is just a thought.

I won't get into the general discussion of LE holding back evidence again...we've done that in other threads.

As to the "missing heart sticker" specifically, though--if it had been found at the scene, miraculously preserved from the forces of the hurricane and flood waters for 6 months, what would be the POINT of hiding that information from the defense? I would be not only releasing it, but highlighting it, circling it and putting little stars all over the page, then faxing just that one page to Baez in case he missed it in the larger doc dump.

It's not like they would be holding it back to see if they could find anything at the A's house to connect the sticker to KC before the evidence could be destroyed by GA/CA/LA. They've already done that search (and most likely already found the matching backer to the sticker that was used).

I won't get into the general discussion of LE holding back evidence again...we've done that in other threads.

As to the "missing heart sticker" specifically, though--if it had been found at the scene, miraculously preserved from the forces of the hurricane and flood waters for 6 months, what would be the POINT of hiding that information from the defense? I would be not only releasing it, but highlighting it, circling it and putting little stars all over the page, then faxing just that one page to Baez in case he missed it in the larger doc dump.

It's not like they would be holding it back to see if they could find anything at the A's house to connect the sticker to KC before the evidence could be destroyed by GA/CA/LA. They've already done that search (and most likely already found the matching backer to the sticker that was used).
I agree. We have done the "LE hiding evidence thing" before.

In this case I think revisiting the facts has been useful, for instance, it has inspired me to find and check evidence in the documents.
New members do sometime have genuine need to go back over what is "old hat".

I posted this on the 'what happened to Caylee thread' but wanted to post it here also to see if anyone thought there could be two different people involved in the placing of the tape and the sticker?

I have a difficult time combining Caylee's death, the duct tape and the heart sticker. I have no trouble seeing KC killing Caylee and applying the duct tape but the picture of KC placing the heart sticker with love and/or remorse just won't form for me.

Is it possible that someone else knew of Caylee's death shortly after it happened, either by KC telling, or by them surprising KC with the body? If that someone had some regard for Caylee, they may have taken a last look at her and placed the sticker as a goodbye? Then they could have sent KC out to dispose of the body with orders not to return until she did. KC could have botched the disposal job but now if she goes down so goes anyone who knew.

I have trouble imagining the mental processes that had to be involved in this case.

As facts have come to light, I accept KC is more than deranged enough. However, as much as I have grown to be disgusted with the entire GACALA family, I do not think they are derranged enough to be part of the murder or even body disposal. The evidence, especially interviews etc early on, suggests to me they had no idea that Caylee was dead.

I think the heart sticker(along with Henkel Duct Tape) is KEY to the case. That is KC's "trade mark". That part was done by her, and nobody else. That may well be the evidence that links her absolutely to the murder, and is bizarre enough to get the jury to accept the DP.

I have trouble imagining the mental processes that had to be involved in this case.

As facts have come to light, I accept KC is more than deranged enough. However, as much as I have grown to be disgusted with the entire GACALA family, I do not think they are derranged enough to be part of the murder or even body disposal. The evidence, especially interviews etc early on, suggests to me they had no idea that Caylee was dead.

I think the heart sticker(along with Henkel Duct Tape) is KEY to the case. That is KC's "trade mark". That part was done by her, and nobody else. That may well be the evidence that links her absolutely to the murder, and is bizarre enough to get the jury to accept the DP.

Cindy would never have made that 911 call or sounded so panicked if she had know on or about the 15/16 of June or in fact any time before mid July what had really happened to Caylee. So Cindy is out of the loop until July 15th.

I do not believe that either George or Lee had anything to do with the murder. However I cannot erase the niggling little suspicion that one or both knew something before the 911 call. No one expected Cindy to make that call and say just those words.

I'm not gonna shoot you. I posted a "theory" about the heart sticker shortly after it was first released to the public. My theory was "similar-but-different". My theory posed the question "supposs the heart shaped sticker over the duct tape contained the hand-written intials "ZG" in an effort by KC to mimic (the REAL) ZG's "heart-with ZG intialls" tattoo on her left hand? My theory was "poo-pooed" by most. Given the fact that LE has never claimed to recover the paper part of the heart sticker from the duct tape makes me think that maybe this is a piece of withheld info. You must admit, it's a possibility!

Anything is possible at this point-none of us REALLY knows what happened to Caylee...but it IS possible that the state knows more than the rest of us about what really did happen. If "testing" is still in the process on any item then they are not required to disclose it in Florida, so it is hard to determine how many items are still under active investigation due to tests not being in on them yet. I do think the state has a fairly good idea and that is why they tossed the death penalty back up on the table. They have something solid-rock solid I am thinking, and I do think we will all be suprised.

Kind of like in the Kelsey Smith case where the creeton did not admit anything and the public never knew there was DNA from Kelsey found in Edwin's zipper...they never told us that info until he plea bargained to get out of the death penalty. They had him dead to rights-but WE, the public, did not know it until it was a done deal. I think something similar is going on here, in this case.

Is "Blockbuster" a NGism? :genie:

For medical reasons, I never view NG directly, just read the thread here.

"Bombshell" seems to be the phrase she killed, but continues to give a good kicking every night? :gavel:

Obviously LE have not released many results of FBI (and other) tests yet. There has to be more information to come, and I hope there are at least some pieces of unequivocal evidence. (Evidence so clear even my neutered tom cat will be convinced) :cat:

I am sure there are MANY, MANY, MANY, NG "bombshells" to come, hopefully she may finally be accurate in regards to one or two.

Evidence around the rare "Henkel" duct tape, and the Heart sticker(s) (the topic) of this thread are, in my view prime candidates for this anticipated "Bombshell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett