Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, That makes the red hearts she put on the photo's even sicker- knew that was weird, if true.

kk,

Your right on about that. It is horible, but i want to see this through for Caylee.

OMG, Roblyn! I totally forgot about all those red hearts she put on the pictures. She is so twisted. This girl is the poster child for demented.

I think the red heart just shows everyone what a sick, evil subhuman she was and is..

I believe the computers searches in the months previous to Caylee disappearing will show it was premeditated.

Premeditation can be established in the moment before she put the duct tape on her mouth, Wudge. She made a choice at that point.

Good luck on spinning how a heart shaped sticker and Winnie the Pooh represents malice aforethought.

(sheesh)

Are you serious? Putting a heart sticker OVER the duct tape screams MOCKERY, not kindness! Like, "haha, who is the angel now?" This is very good for the prosecution- and the blanket could have blood on it for all we know, and she threw it in there to get rid of it.

Also, any items from the home points to the family. Explain how the defense is going to spin leaving your daughter dead in a laundry bag - taking the time to add hearts and blankets? But not ... calling the police to say something happened?

A kidnapper wouldn't have gone to the trouble of putting whatever stuff was in there - and maybe after the fact there was guilt, so she added the blanket. That does not mitigate any malice aforethought - putting ducttape on your daughters mouth is prima face intent to cause harm to her. There is your mens rea element, there is your malice aforethought. Show me one jury instruction that says otherwise.

If true, this is obviously a crushing blow to the prosecutors and their murder one charge. Clearly, it works against prosecutors' claims of a killing that included malice aforethought.

Assuming it is true, it's self explanatory to as why prosecutors kept this key evidence secret until now.

I fail to see how a heart-shaped sticker placed on DUCT TAPE around the child's MOUTH works against malice aforethought! Seriously...

Further, the Winnie the Pooh blanket is just a blanket. Could be that Caylee was killed on her bed and then wrapped in it.

Years ago Pooh was exlusive to Sears.

These new developments make me want to throw up.:mad:

Premeditation can be established in the moment before she put the duct tape on her mouth, Wudge. She made a choice at that point.

My thoughts exactly. The sticker was over DUCT TAPE which was so secure that it had to be cut to free it from Caylee's hair.

That sticker wasn't a symbolic "kiss" placed on her daughter's mouth as a tragic goodbye. This wasn't a panic-stricken body dump in a moment of "OMG what just happened?". This was a conscious decision on KC's part. A deliberate act. A statement.

The more we hear, the more my heart hurts.

I don't see it that way at all. It struck me as a sign of hate, jealousy, revenge. Not at all loving.

To my way of thinking, the heart sticker evidence can be interpreted as:
a) an accident, a heart saying mommy loves you, sleep. Nonetheless child abuse.
or
b) deliberate homicide, with the sticker being one last statement of sarcastic anger towards her child.

Even if true -- I have posted elsewhere against it being so though some lawyers argue such -- "can" does not equal "proof".

Such proof is something that no one, anywhere, has been able to cite. And Winnie the Pooh and hearts clearly do not help prosecutors in this regard.

Good luck on spinning how a heart shaped sticker and Winnie the Pooh represents malice aforethought.

(sheesh)

I dont understand either....?...it doesnt prove either way.....KC is sick! who knows why she did what she did....the blanket could have been with Caylee as she was killed...and KC got rid of it with Caylee just wraped her up and threw her in a laundrey bag....that she most likely had in her car...and then put her in a garbage bag and tossed her to the curb.....the whole sticker thing...is just sick....plus the duct tape....really sick!

why the duct tape?...oh...lets see....KC's Pissed ...full of rage....decides Im going to kill you Caylee....wraps duct tape around her mouth and head either to silents her while killing her....or to sufficate her....pre-meditated...

sorry...Im just very upset at all of this...we all have a right to our own ideas

I dont understand either....?...it doesnt prove either way.....KC is sick! who knows why she did what she did....the blanket could have been with Caylee as she was killed...and KC got rid of it with Caylee just wraped her up and threw her in a laundrey bag....that she most likely had in her car...and then put her in a garbage bag and tossed her to the curb.....the whole sticker thing...is just sick....plus the duct tape....really sick!

why the duct tape?...oh...lets see....KC's Pissed ...full of rage....decides Im going to kill you Caylee....wraps duct tape around her mouth and head either to silents her while killing her....or to sufficate her....pre-meditated...

sorry...Im just very upset at all of this...we all have a right to our own ideas

We assume it was Casey and will unlikely have to eat those words - but someone was sick for sure.

I am not understanding either...a heart sticker and a pooh blanket, in my mind, doesn't prove there wasn't malice...just a twisted mind.

Might help in an insanity plea. :confused::crazy:

Are you serious? Putting a heart sticker OVER the duct tape screams MOCKERY, not kindness! Like, "haha, who is the angel now?" This is very good for the prosecution- and the blanket could have blood on it for all we know, and she threw it in there to get rid of it.

Also, any items from the home points to the family. Explain how the defense is going to spin leaving your daughter dead in a laundry bag - taking the time to add hearts and blankets? But not ... calling the police to say something happened?

A kidnapper wouldn't have gone to the trouble of putting whatever stuff was in there - and maybe after the fact there was guilt, so she added the blanket. That does not mitigate any malice aforethought - putting ducttape on your daughters mouth is prima face intent to cause harm to her. There is your mens rea element, there is your malice aforethought. Show me one jury instruction that says otherwise.

Help the prosecutors out. Give them the storyline they should use with the jury whereby they claim that hearts and Winnie the Pooh represents malice aforethought.

(its a good exercise for anyone who thinks in a similar fashion)

The heart shaped sticker information reminds me of how Casey took some of Caylee's pictures, formatted them into black and white and added the heart at the bottom! The pictures were in a previous document dump of stuff retrieved from Casey's computer!

That's what I was going to say. I still have all of the PB pics.

My thoughts exactly. The sticker was over DUCT TAPE which was so secure that it had to be cut to free it from Caylee's hair.

That sticker wasn't a symbolic "kiss" placed on her daughter's mouth as a tragic goodbye. This wasn't a panic-stricken body dump in a moment of "OMG what just happened?". This was a conscious decision on KC's part. A deliberate act. A statement.

The more we hear, the more my heart hurts.

Totally agree. I also think its similar to how some killers leave calling cards - KC never thought they'd find her, and never thought they'd match a random sticker to one in her house. She wanted the last word, so she put one of her stickers on the baby

I am not understanding either...a heart sticker and a pooh blanket, in my mind, doesn't prove there wasn't malice...just a twisted mind.

Might help in an insanity plea. :confused::crazy:

The point is that against the murder one charge, hearts and Winnie the Pooh work as exculpatory evidence, not inculpatory evidence.

(I said nigh impossible.)

Because malice aforethought is a key element that must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt for both murder one and murder two. These alleged items of evidence provide the defense with an incredibly strong and intuitely obvious argument against malice aforethought.

But the defense is saying that the Nanny took her....not that KC had anything to do with it...how are they going to spin that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE