Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, this is obviously a crushing blow to the prosecutors and their murder one charge. Clearly, it works against prosecutors' claims of a killing that included malice aforethought.

Assuming it is true, it's self explanatory to as why prosecutors kept this key evidence secret until now.

Are you kidding???

I think it means exactly that. Lot's of malice, forethought, vengence. EVIL.

Help the prosecutors out. Give them the storyline they should use with the jury whereby they claim that hearts and Winnie the Pooh represents malice aforethought.

(its a good exercise for anyone who thinks in a similar fashion)

A try at removing guilt from herself and placing "love" on Caylee-- before doing what is best for both of them, killing Caylee?

or

One last bit of sarcastic humor to show her contempt and power over her daughter?

She wrapped her with duct tape and decorated her with stickers.

There is a special place in hell for such evil.

I am sick to my stomach. That poor baby.

Hell is too good for her. There must be something more appropriate for someone so obviously evil.:furious:

Even if true -- I have posted elsewhere against it being so though some lawyers argue such -- "can" does not equal "proof".

Such proof is something that no one, anywhere, has been able to cite. And Winnie the Pooh and hearts clearly do not help prosecutors in this regard.

I don't know if you noticed but Caylee's entire bedroom was decorated in Winnie the Pooh. It doesn't negate malice aforethought that Casey likely grabbed the blanket from Caylee's bed which was also a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

Further, the red heart sticker if placed on the DUCT tape firmly over the child's MOUTH does not negate malice aforethought.

Couple this with the fact that so far Casey's defense has been the Invisi-Nanny defense not accident...

Kinda hard to say that invisi-nanny also broke into the Anthony family home (during the time Caylee was missing) simply to pull up old photos of Caylee, convert them to black and white and put a red heart down at the bottom!

Good luck on spinning how a heart shaped sticker and Winnie the Pooh represents malice aforethought.

(sheesh)
Good luck in explaining how placing duct tape and a festive sticker across a baby's mouth, double-bagging her and dumping her in the woods in any way could lead a reasonable person to conclude an accidental death.

The Winnie the Pooh clothing signifies nothing, other than the fact that Caylee presumably had clothing with those characters on it.

How the jury will react to the revelation of these circumstances remains to be seen, but given the complete absence of oratorical skills of her primary defense counsel, it would behoove Miss Casey to be very, very afraid.

My thoughts exactly. The sticker was over DUCT TAPE which was so secure that it had to be cut to free it from Caylee's hair.

That sticker wasn't a symbolic "kiss" placed on her daughter's mouth as a tragic goodbye. This wasn't a panic-stricken body dump in a moment of "OMG what just happened?". This was a conscious decision on KC's part. A deliberate act. A statement.

The more we hear, the more my heart hurts.

I agree with you 100 percent on this one. That probably would have been part of her MO if she had not been stopped before she got away with all of this. I truly hope the inmates that she will be released in the general population will put stickers on her sorry A$$ when they kick it six ways from sunday.
that poor sweet child...

If true, this is obviously a crushing blow to the prosecutors and their murder one charge. Clearly, it works against prosecutors' claims of a killing that included malice aforethought.

Assuming it is true, it's self explanatory to as why prosecutors kept this key evidence secret until now.

Does not duct tape over a child's mouth conclude murder one? Doesn't smell like accident to me...

It's all over for Casey. :furious:

There is no way to describe in words how this makes me feel. "Evil" is the closest word we have in the English language.

I agree with you 100 percent on this one. That probably would have been part of her MO if she had not been stopped before she got away with all of this. I truly hope the inmates that she will be released in the general population will put stickers on her sorry A$$ when they kick it six ways from sunday.
that poor sweet child...

If it is a statement, what was it? I have already posted 3 possible, above.

Does not duct tape over a child's mouth conclude murder one? Doesn't smell like accident to me...

Right - what child would put duct tape over their mouth and then put a sticker on it? It's impossible to say this was an accidental death.

Good luck in explaining how placing duct tape and a festive sticker across a baby's mouth, double-bagging her and dumping her in the woods in any way could lead a reasonable person to conclude an accidental death.

The Winnie the Pooh clothing signifies nothing, other than the fact that Caylee presumably had clothing with those characters on it.

How the jury will react to the revelation of these circumstances remains to be seen, but given the complete absence of oratorical skills of her primary defense counsel, it would behoove Miss Casey to be very, very afraid.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't understand your reasoning. Could you explain a little bit about how you arrive at the conclusion that the sticker and Winnie the Pooh blanket make it impossible to "reconcile and prove malice aforethought"?:waitasec:

I'm confused, too, because what I read made me very, very ill. I think it looks terrible and that she is more vile than we imagined.

Right - what child would put duct tape over their mouth and then put a sticker on it? It's impossible to say this was an accidental death.

OK, I'm acting as defense here, in an attempt to reduce charges:

She put the duct tape over her mouth, just like several people can speculate, to quiet her cries, lest she wake up from the Chloroform sleep before KC can arrive back to retrieve her.

:blowkiss: Everyone relax.....expect the spin, don't get bogged down in it. Keep reading and see what else is new.

Premeditation can be established in the moment before she put the duct tape on her mouth, Wudge. She made a choice at that point.

Exactly ~ Caylee did not do that to herself. And if Casey is known for putting little hearts all over everything and some of them were still in the house, then this case is a slam dunk.

...wraps duct tape around her mouth and head...

The doc doesn't provide us with enough information on the tape to know if it wraps entirely around the head, or not. It could be from ear-to-ear, or just the cheeks and mouth (pinning some hair beneath).

These docs are obviously not the full forensic investigation report which would have many details about the tape and its placement. What we have is a casual observer's notes and a partial list of evidences from the crime scene. We may get more... or not.

I am not understanding either...a heart sticker and a pooh blanket, in my mind, doesn't prove there wasn't malice...just a twisted mind.

Might help in an insanity plea. :confused::crazy:

I guess Jeffrey Dahmer would've gotten off if he had wrapped his half-eaten bodies in Winnie the Pooh and heart stickers.

This logic makes no sense to me... But, guess that's why I'm not a lawyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties