Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't. You're right - the sticker itself (the paper portion) came unattached but, as I interpret the news reports, was found at the scene. The duct tape had the gummy/sticky residue still on it and the gummy/sticky residue was in the distinct shape of a heart.

Okay, so the top portion (unsticky side) of the tape had the heart shape residue on it, from the sticky side of the sticker. Gottcha

---------------------------------------------------------

OK. So speaking as the defense:

It wasn't put there after death. It was put there as a token of love as she put her to sleep. She is guilty of child abuse and neglect, with the use of Chloroform and leaving her child alone, but she is not guilty of murdering her child. She had every intention of retrieving an alive Caylee.

I hope that's the best Baez can come up with.

As usual, for those with access to Westlaw, click here and log in to see the below quoted Florida statute on Murder:

SNIPPED: http://web2.westlaw.com/find/defaul...3&RLT=CLID_FQRLT2965441813211&TF=756&TC=1&n=1

West's F.S.A. § 782.04

West's Florida Statutes Annotated Currentness

Title XLVI. Crimes (Chapters 775-899)

Chapter 782. Homicide (Refs & Annos)

782.04. Murder

(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:

1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;

2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:

a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),

b. Arson,

c. Sexual battery,

d. Robbery,

e. Burglary,

f. Kidnapping,

g. Escape,

h. Aggravated child abuse,

Using chloroform on a child, duct taping the child's mouth shut, and then leaving the child alone, as you describe above, will easily satisfy the elements of aggravated child abuse, which can be used to obtain the first degree murder convicition for her resulting death.

the 1st post says there was also a heart sticker found at the scene (I take that to mean besides the one found on Caylee), I wonder exactly where... I am really so hoping there is DNA on that sticker.

This is so sick...almost serial killer in nature. Or just like a little child would put a sticky on her doll...I guess that's what she thought of little Caylee.

I'm thinking maybe KC smothered Caylee with a pillow or blanket in the bedroom at home.

Does anyone think the meter reader might have seen the duct tape and sticker on the skull...oh, what a shock that would have been.

:cold: I shudder to think what was going on all day long when kc had Caylee. In no way is kc able to care for a happy, go-lucky, active child who is not potty-trained....no way....kc would have lost it with the potty training alone....this is not good...

You are so right. A toddler requires complete focus every moment. There's no way she could have been "watching" Caylee while communicating for hours on the internet and on the phone to the extent that she did.

Maybe every time the tape was put on, there was a heart or other sticker added. Caylee always got a sticker on the tape when her mouth was taped.
Maybe that's why there was (apparently) frequently red rashy-like marks around her mouth. Maybe that baby knew to expect the tape and the sticker.

I don't think it was a tradition... the tape was all the way around the head, what mom would tape her child's mouth such that it got in her hair? Talk about screaming when she tried to pull it off! Plus, could you just imagine Cindy asking Caylee about her red mouth... ? An almost 3-year old couldn't hold back the truth that 'mommy put tape on my mouth', no matter how much Casey might have threatened her beforehand.

I tend to think that Casey wrapped it around her head that night in a fit of rage after Caylee wouldn't stop crying after they left CA's.... to me that seems more plausible.... maybe then out her in the trunk to 'teach her a lesson' and she died. Casey, being the spoiled brat that she is, finds Caylee dead and freaks out...more like 'oh no you're not ruining MY life just because you died, they'll blame it on me' and then cooks up the whole cover-up/nanny thing.

Notice how in the interviews she keeps saying 'we will all be together again', 'we'll see her again'... i think she's talking about heaven. (which obviously she thinks she is still going to!) :mad:

IMO, of course.

what a k$&&%%*(hjhk#(&flkhfA(O&Ufh..

I pray to God they found the sticker sheet it came from in the house. That would make a case that I think is a sure thing and turn it into a slam dunk.

God Bless Caylee. The poor thing.

KC already tried covering her tracks by saying that "Zanny" had a key to the house. So, she will just try to blame it on that non-existant babysitter.

Kinda funny how "Zanny" supposedly babysat all the time for KC, but...she couldn't go on that trip with Amy because she couldn't find a babysitter for little Caylee.

I think the heart helps tighten the noose for KC. A lot of her pics of Caylee had hearts on them and if you look at pic #126 on other thread about pics, you will see hearts drawn on car window asking for information on missing Caylee. Very strange indeed.

I thought I had no more tears. I was wrong.

The heart does not signify love, IMO. Casey Anthony does not feel love. She only feels physical pleasure and frustration/anger when thwarted. (She doesn't care that Caylee's gone; she cares that OTHER people care, because it's screwing up her plans for la bella vida.)

She mimics others' emotional responses--that's why hers are so often off-key.

I think the heart was her interpretation of what would be "appropriate" in a child-murdering situation. I really do.

Could be. I proposed that it wasn't the first time KC could have used Chloroform to put Caylee to sleep in the car.

Do you suppose the heart signifies some "ritual" protection?

I really don't think so. I think it would be more like

Okay Caylee, mommy has a big date, so into the bag you go. You know I have to place tape over your mouth so you don't make any noise. Breath deep now honey and mommy will leave a pretty sticker for you for being such a big girl.

Wow....that was sick and twisted. Sadly, I can see this happening...if it was an accidental (cough cough) overdose of chloro, which I doubt very seriously.

Even if the above....using the chloroform, knowing that it is a dangerous and deadly substance, on a young child is not an accident. Placing a living, breathing child in a laundry bag and duct taping their mouth shut and having that child die, is child abuse and murder, even if you didn't plan for it to happen.

The defense better hope that there are no finger prints, hairs, DNA, etc, in the bag, at the scene, on the body, wrapped in the tape, that can place KC there because sticking with the invisi-nanny story, even if it can all be proven a lie, looks better for them than trying to go with the accidental death scenario with what the prosecution has at this point.

Does anyone know much about a Play Station 3 game called Little Big Planet ? I remember TonE mentioning that he and his room mate were playing a video game when CA came to pick up KC, so I'm sure she was very familiar with the various games. I found this by googling "heart sticker on mouth".

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=littlebigplanet&thread.id=177721

"So, i'm trying to put a sticker on a magic mouth and it wont let me, however i've seen it done and actually have objects with stickers on magic mouths (zee man for instance). Any reason i cant get a sticker on there?"

OMG, this makes me sick. Poor baby. I hate to think what her last thoughts were with her mom doing this to her. KC is as evil as they come.

I can't help but think that the heart was placed on Caylee's taped mouth for the purpose of a picture. I really hope that isn't true but as much as Casey seemed to enjoy taking & being in photos it wouldn't surprise me.

This will probably be my last post for a while. I have to be at a job interview in half hour and I cannot stop crying over what I have just read. How, how, how could you do this to a child, to anyone? I think of my own daughter and how beautiful she is and how much I love her and think anyone would have loved Caylee the same way. Why would anyone do this? That poor baby suffered, I have no doubt and no suffering would be enough for the perp. Nothing. And the sad thing is, I don't think any suffering would even affect her. I have to stay away from this story, it's too heartwrenching. A sweet innocent baby. I don't think this case could get sicker and it probably will. Sick to my stomach, sick. I have to stop crying....

Didn't George say he saw clothes, laundry in Caseys trunk?

She must have dumped them out of the bag - cuz she needed it for poor Caylee.

The heart sticker is creeping me out.

What kind of game is this girl playing?

We've all been speculating about how Caylee was beginning to really talk - could the tape and sticker be some sort of symbolism regarding that?

No wonder LE took so many of Casey's clothes from her house. There must be fibers and threads in the bottom of that laundry bag to match up with Casey's clothes!

I can't help but think that the heart was placed on Caylee's taped mouth for the purpose of a picture. I really hope that isn't true but as much as Casey seemed to enjoy taking & being in photos it wouldn't surprise me.

Well if she is that much of a sicko, I hope that she did take a picture and I hope that LE has found it because that alone, with no other evidence at all would have me voting guilty if I was on the jury.

Didn't her photobucket show she liked to decorate pictures with hearts? Or am I wrong?

KC already tried covering her tracks by saying that "Zanny" had a key to the house. So, she will just try to blame it on that non-existant babysitter.

I know that but IMO the sticker takes that storyline from bizarre and unlikely (in my mind - ridiculous) to completely absurd and nonsensical. Perhaps if I were completely oblivious to every other fact I (as a juror) could say, ok the nanny broke into the house, stole the blanket and whatever else, but a STICKER??? That makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties