Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I thought my tears were all dried up. I can't even fathom how sick this is.

I don't know why this is effecting me so strongly, everything about this is case is just heinous and this is just one more piece that seems too sad to be true. Just like everything else we have learned.

As strongly as I believe a mentally healthy person would never cause intentional harm to their child, I have never thought of KC as being mentally ill. This makes me question that belief. Every time, every single time they drop information about this case, the picture it paints is just more horrific.

Once again I sit here with my hand on my heart asking how could she? I think I'm going to be ill...

ETA Caylee is wearing a light blue shirt in the pic with ggdpa.

Yep first thing I thought of.

You nailed it Wudge!!!
All else is shifting sand now!!!!!!

It would be nigh impossible for prosecutors to rationally reconcile and prove malice aforethought given the alleged evidence; i.e., heart shaped sticker, Winnie the Pooh et al.

just shows she was a child herself...using stickers...
sounds quite calculated.. like who would take the time to put a heart sticker over the duct tape of your deceased child????

I just can't imagine what frame of mind someone would have to be in to do this. The tape, OMG just made me ill, dead or alive that she could put duct tape on that beautiful child's face. But to do that, then sit there and decorate with stickers...what was she thinking? and how could she? the tears just won't stop flowing...

Please, please god , let them put this beast to death. she doesn't deserve to breathe the air we breathe.

It would be nigh impossible for prosecutors to rationally reconcile and prove malice aforethought given the alleged evidence; i.e., heart shaped sticker, Winnie the Pooh et al.

I know Wudge. LE/SA was trying to get her to tell the truth, got mad with all the assumed lies, over charged and now they are stuck with it. Too bad really - turned this into the circus it is. imo

The presence of the sticker on little Caylee's mouth can be spun equally by the defense and the prosecution. It has no more weight as pointing to an accident than it does as an intentional act. It will, however, be sure to sicken the jurors who are presented with this evidence.

I've reported this post to hopefully get it merged with the other... sorry for the cofusion of having 2 threads. We both posted at the same time.

I know Wudge. LE/SA was trying to get her to tell the truth, got mad with all the assumed lies, over charged and now they are stuck with it. Too bad really - turned this into the circus it is. imo

I'm not saying these prosecutors are smart, however, it would now be smart to drop the premeditated murder charge.

I don't understand your reasoning. Could you explain a little bit about how you arrive at the conclusion that the sticker and Winnie the Pooh blanket make it impossible to "reconcile and prove malice aforethought"?:waitasec:

The presence of the sticker on little Caylee's mouth can be spun equally by the defense and the prosecution. It has no more weight as pointing to an accident than it does as an intentional act. It will, however, be sure to sicken the jurors who are presented with this evidence.

Good luck on spinning how a heart shaped sticker and Winnie the Pooh represents malice aforethought.

(sheesh)

What I was thinking was an after thought...not that she loved Caylee...but that she was "supposed" to love Caylee as her "mom".

I didn't mean in an act of love...but in the form of...does that make sense..

Heck...nothing makes sense in this whole thing....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think what you're trying to say is that KC thought a normal person would show love this way. She's trying to think like a normal person and obviously she can't come remotely close. Sick, sick girl!:furious:

What was she saying with the heart sticker?

I love you, but you have to die to free us both?

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I don't understand your reasoning. Could you explain a little bit about how you arrive at the conclusion that the sticker and Winnie the Pooh blanket make it impossible to "reconcile and prove malice aforethought"?:waitasec:

(I said nigh impossible.)

Because malice aforethought is a key element that must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt for both murder one and murder two. These alleged items of evidence provide the defense with an incredibly strong and intuitely obvious argument against malice aforethought.

I can only hope that Casey, the mental giant that she is, unwittingly deposited her fingerprints on that sticker.

That's what I'm thinking:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member