Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think the post by "Nancy Botwin" rings very true I have an additional theory re: the heart sticker.

Cindy was the one into scrapbooking and crafting. Does anyone remember the GVS interview with Cindy showing GVS proudly the frame she had made with all of Caylee's pics, and stickers, ect?

Casey may have put that sticker there as a final act of anger towards Cindy. I think the malice we saw in the last video from jail, showed the abusive way that Casey treated her mother. She was so jealous of her mother's relationship with Caylee. It's almost like a really spiteful last expression of hate. She took Caylee from Cindy and she put a sticker on her also.

JMO and one of my theories. The child *advertiser censored* thing has been "lurking" in the background of this case but so far there is no proof that we know of. Of course, we haven't seen the deleted photo evidence yet.

CuriosityCat,
I think your observasation of the heart sticker may be on target. It boldly struck me in the recent video, how immediately after KC had her fit of rage that she gained her composure to quickly say to her parents how she loved them. I think this was her constant MO in life to lash out in anger, then apologize to convey that she was a "good-girl" and sorry for her actions. Actions which could cost her "benefits" such as treats, money, and her parents love and affection. She couldn't take the chance of making them mad at her for killing Caylee, so she placed the heart on Caylee in the position of a "kiss" to say she was sorry....not to Caylee or for her actions, but more to say the "I'm sorry" that she could not say to her parents to keep her out of trouble! SICK in an evil sort of way, not mentally! This is JUST MY OPINION>

Duct tape over the mouth is classic kidnapping stuff. It's commonly seen in films and is easy to imagine as something a kidnapper would use to quiet a person kept against their will. KC may have placed the tape on Caylee to make it appear as if she had been silenced by a person holding her. The heart sticker may have been intended to appear as if the kidnapper (Zanny?) was making a statement to KC or others who might find her body. What kind of a statement? Who knows.

Maybe, but I can't see a kidnapper leaving a heart shaped sticker. I think, it disproves her story even more (not that I ever bought it).

Oh my word!

this is beyond my comprehension; somehow I feel as though we've been given a glimpse, a window..into the very soul of evil.

how...how could anyone do this to a precious, innocent child? Caylee was a gift, a treasure to hold close and care for...

I just can't understand this depth of evilness... but it's very frightening, IMO.

I just can't wrap my mind around this either. All I can do is grab my 2 1/2 year old and hug and kiss him. The unconditional love a toddler has for a mother is immense. It should be the same from mother to child. How could she do this to her baby?

I have to go cry some more.

There are also this one, created/modified 6/26/2008 9:08 am and 9:26 am.

Good point!! And that's a very disturbing image indeed-- I only focused on the red heart iconography-- for those interested in the uploads/activity surrounding the "With Love & Kisses: Nothing Lasts Forever" upload on June 26, see these posts 1 & 2, from the Photobucket Thread.

A heart shaped sticker ..
Over the duct tape ..
Wrapped around Caylee's head ..

I think I'm going to be sick ..

CuriosityCat,
I think your observasation of the heart sticker may be on target. It boldly struck me in the recent video, how immediately after KC had her fit of rage that she gained her composure to quickly say to her parents how she loved them. I think this was her constant MO in life to lash out in anger, then apologize to convey that she was a "good-girl" and sorry for her actions. Actions which could cost her "benefits" such as treats, money, and her parents love and affection. She couldn't take the chance of making them mad at her for killing Caylee, so she placed the heart on Caylee in the position of a "kiss" to say she was sorry....not to Caylee or for her actions, but more to say the "I'm sorry" that she could not say to her parents to keep her out of trouble! SICK in an evil sort of way, not mentally! This is JUST MY OPINION>
That's a good point. As though a hug and a kiss will just make everything all right. It's over. We can all move on now. :mad:

Good point!! And that's a very disturbing image indeed-- I only focused on the red heart iconography-- for those interested in the uploads/activity surrounding the "With Love & Kisses: Nothing Lasts Forever" upload on June 26, see these posts 1 & 2, from the Photobucket Thread.

I can't believe she was uploading these pictures after she killed Caylee. :furious:

It would be nigh impossible for prosecutors to rationally reconcile and prove malice aforethought given the alleged evidence; i.e., heart shaped sticker, Winnie the Pooh et al.

Are you being serious? (I'm overly literal sometimes, so I'm honestly asking.) As I understand it, malice aforethought just means "knowledge that through an action or omission, the result will be some one's death." (Wikkipedia)

A heart sticker and a Poo blanket with the body do not negate the idea of knowing intent to kill in any way that I can see.

nancy botwin- thanks for posting pics, i could not find them :)

Written and erased about 50 times. Can not find the right words... I'll stick with Criminal!

The heart sticker screams that this was personal. A stranger would not do that, but a mother would. A last symbol of love, whether YOU get that or not doesn't matter - it's a gesture of someone close to the child.

I agree. The heart sticker is personal, and it speaks volumes to me.

Incorrect.

Casey is not charged with felony murder. The charge is premeditated murder. Prosecutors must prove intent.

Wudge,
If you are right, I guess all the attorneys (defense and prosecution...including Nancy) on NG don't know what they are talking about. They have repeatedly said since the indictment came down, that the "aggravated child abuse" with "aggravated manslaughter" makes it a "felony murder" in Florida. They said that is why those charges are listed on the indictment along with "murder 1." I'm not an attorney, but I do watch NG. And, I get so tired of hearing people call in and ask the question that leads to them discussing this topic over and over. I forget that everyone out there doesn't watch and read every detail about this case and may not have heard that explanation yet! Not saying that I am right about this....just saying what I have heard from attorneys.......:)

I think the sticker was on there to convince Caylee not to be afraid of the tape that mommy was going to put on her. One thing is clear: Casey never intended for Caylee to live for very long after she put that tape on her because of the way she wrapped it, she stuck it to her hair. She had no intention of ever removing that tape from around Caylee, there would be no way to do that without scissors. That's the nail in her defense coffin for me.

Bolded by me...I totally agree! I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. In my opinion, this sticker, along with the Photobucket pictures that contain the red hearts, points to straight aforethought and malice. The defense can spin it however they want, but unfortunately for them, we've been listening to their excuses time after time after time and have become numb to them. They could tell the truth right now and no one would believe them due to all the spin and phooey they have been spewing. The facts will speak for themselves and Casey is in it deep.

I can't fathom the thoughts inside this monster's mind!
Is the defense still going to blame this on the imaginary nanny?
The killer of this beautiful child is one evil, and souless being!

She killed her baby and then went about her everyday goings on as if nothing ever happened. Fun and games. Parties and boyfriends. Shopping and running around. Lies, lies, and more lies.

She killed little Caylee and never gave her another thought!

You know I've never been a death penalty supporter, but I am now. Casey Anthony is a dangerous, and evil being alive on this earth. I can't think of a punishment that's appropriate for her!
I am sickened and so sad that this adorable child endured such horrors in her short life.

:clap::clap::clap:

I have argued against the death penalty too, but now I think she deserves it!

O M G... PURE EVIL... I cannot even begin to process this... this takes the cake.

That's a good point. As though a hug and a kiss will just make everything all right. It's over. We can all move on now. :mad:

Yes, Bessie, from watching how C & G backed down and treated her with kid-gloves when she got upset, I do believe that is how they have always treated her. Parents aren't that controlled suddenly. That is a learned trait that they both displayed, meaning they have vast experience. Kids learn at an early age how to push the right buttons to get their way. For KC, it was "kiss and make up after the ugliness." That heart was her kiss and make up to CA. Still, just my opinion.

It is obvious we haven't been following the same case with the same facts. While what we are seeing from today's doc dump may not have enough in them to tie them back yet to the A fam house...it could. We will have to wait to see the return on the SW and then the forensics.

We are not basing our conclusions so far on the media's take on this case. We have studied everything that has come out from OCSO and every other avenue so far including the hundreds of pages of docs released by them. Following the evidence in this case, it points to Casey and to the A fam home. It does not in any way lean towards a stranger abduction. There is no "killer" out there unless it is an accessory, imo.

By the way~ At least 12 people on a Grand Jury determined there was enough evidence even before the body was found to indict and arrest her on First Degree Murder charges for killing Caylee. She isn't sitting in jail on those charges because of no evidence or facts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay