TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“BREAKING: Houston woman, “close friend” of Heidi Broussard, charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering (thread).“
8:24 AM · Dec 20, 2019 from Austin, TX
Tony Plohetski on Twitter

“NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.“

“BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.“
[End of thread]

BBM - that is just evil.

I hope that APD will hold a news conference today.

Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski
BREAKING: Houston woman, “close friend” of Heidi Broussard, charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering (thread).

6:24 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.

6:25 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

6:27 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

The names of the couple that lived in the home are out online but not released by MSM, nor named as suspects so I can't post. They do have a baby registry online. I imagine we'll see something official in the next few hours. Prayers for Heidi's fiance and her parents.

Does anyone know how Heide and this so called friend knew each other? Houston is several hours away from Austin. I can see so called friend showing up, I was in the area, lets go for breakfast, my treat. So very sad. It is always sad to lose someone, but murdered at christmas time. Should be a loving, peaceful time to reflect on all the joy in your life. Heidi is walking with angels now. I am so sorry she was not your friend.

BBM This would make a lot of sense! Maybe LE got into Heidi's phone records and saw a conversation that took place the night before and that morning with Heidi and the suspect which led them to Houston. Hopefully APD holds a presser today.

“BREAKING: Houston woman, “close friend” of Heidi Broussard, charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering (thread).“
8:24 AM · Dec 20, 2019 from Austin, TX
Tony Plohetski on Twitter

“NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.“

“BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.“
[End of thread]

Has the name been released yet so we can discuss? Or has somebody gone on the Harris County site to do a screenshot of law enforcement arrest so that we can talk about this person?

Catching up, has a press conference been scheduled?

My heart was.so sadden to awake to this news. My first thought is how long has she been deceased? Did they abduct and keep her alive for a bit due to the baby? Prayers for her family.
I just hope so much she didn't pass away alone in the trunk and that whatever caused it, it was quick and painless. This story is such a tragedy. My heart goes out to the family.

I have been following this case closely. Never thought it would take a turn t
All the Twitter links I'm posting are from professional reporters from KHOU. As far as I'm aware, that's not against TOS. KHOU seems to be a msm news source but I'm not from the US so I could be wrong. Can anyone from the US let me know if reports from KHOU are okay? If not I shall delete my previous links. Thanks :)
I live in Houston, KHOU is one of our main news channels here. All good :)

Yeah. I receive about 30 emails a day. Some go to spam and some don't. It's a little hard to ignore. I'd rather just have my account deleted. I'm not sure why there is no option for that and why I have to ask permission to delete an account associated with my information to begin with. Thanks for reporting.

you have to adjust your notification settings so that you don’t get the emails or only get them once a day (I can’t remember). The other part of this is to quit posting in the threads. You get alerts when people reply to your posts and since you’ve been quite active in the threats about Heidi and Margo, you’re going to get those emails. You should stop getting them once you fix the settings and stop participating altogether.

Does anyone know how Heide and this so called friend knew each other? Houston is several hours away from Austin. I can see so called friend showing up, I was in the area, lets go for breakfast, my treat. So very sad. It is always sad to lose someone, but murdered at christmas time. Should be a loving, peaceful time to reflect on all the joy in your life. Heidi is walking with angels now. I am so sorry she was not your friend.
Last night friends were telling reporters the woman associated with the vehicle being reported on and HB had been friends since age 9 or 24 years. Reportedly, the woman not yet identified is now in custody.

I was actually going to go to Houston today to see a friend. It's not uncommon to do this at all even though our Texas driving distances seem long - Austin is right in the middle so people frequently go back and forth to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio for quick visits. Makes me so sad that such a normal, happy and welcome thing for a new mama just newly out and about turned into this. I feel ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist