TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a friend of Heidi's, IMO it is not a "coincidence" that this was the first day Heidi was on her own with the kids. This friend knew this, this was the friends first opportunity to have Heidi and Margo alone. I actually thought it was going to turn out to be someone in the complex that had been watching her all these months. Never in a million years would I have thought it was a "close friend". You could be right, maybe SC knew there were plans that day, maybe they were on to her earlier, but then it doesn't explain why this took a week, I think it may have only been the last few days that they were on to her, and it seems like they were maybe asking about the "friends" bf's black vehicle, not the "friends" vehicle.
Maybe she hunkered in a hotel for a day or two. Well learn more later. I hope baby M is home now with her dad and grands. She will bring them some comfort.

Could this "friend" really fool her partner into believing she was pregnant? Like, one day she was pregnant and the next day she had a baby... how about the going to the hospital, giving birth, the postpartum parts of having a baby? Also, it looks like she was "expecting" a boy.
I had a family member faking a pregnancy when I was about 9 or 10. She did it all in front of me. She kind of had a "bump", but when she would go to the check-ups and come back with her hair done, her nails done, while I waited in the mall, by myself. It was pretty clear that she had not gone to any check-up. And then, I vividly remember her printing out ultrasound pictures, she would never bring it from the doctor, she would always print it out... at a public place. She bought everything for this baby, a crib, a stroller, clothes, diapers, she had a name picked out and then, a few months later, someone asked another family member how she was doing and the only response we got was "there's no baby", nothing else, nobody ever spoke about it ever again. This was 13/14 years ago, a few years later I got myself thinking about the ultrasound pictures and how I was always dropped off at the mall when she was at the check-ups and never allowed to go, and it all became pretty clear, she was faking it. When the "there's no baby" bomb was dropped, I was asked by the adults "well do you think she was pregnant?" and my answer was "yes, I saw her belly".
I was pretty messed up by the whole thing, I was very sad for a while because I believed that she had lost that baby and I felt so sad for her, but mostly because I already loved the baby and cared for the baby. A baby that never existed.
So, while I find it hard to believe that her partner wouldn't notice all the red flags, I also have to remember that 9-year-old me saw it all in front of my eyes and I didn't suspect anything, I was heavily manipulated and used as a alibi.

Maybe she hunkered in a hotel for a day or two. Well learn more later. I hope baby M is home now with her dad and grands. She will bring them some comfort.

I think we will find out that she went home and acted like this baby was her's and she was concerned about her "friend" being missing. So concerned that she was calling all her other friends, multiple times a day. And although I don't believe this particular friend spoke to the media directly, I won't be surprised if she fueled some of the "SC was a bad guy/bf" stuff just in conversations with other friends, adding fuel to the already burning fire. All JMO

BBM This would make a lot of sense! Maybe LE got into Heidi's phone records and saw a conversation that took place the night before and that morning with Heidi and the suspect which led them to Houston. Hopefully APD holds a presser today.
Suspect may have had a car seat since has a registry and maybe she showed up stating some sort of emergency? This could be why Heidi’s purse and everything was found and the door was wide open? But she lives a good distance away for someone to show up with an emergency. But it also seems risky for someone to snatch Heidi and the baby in broad daylight. It does appear that whatever happened it happened as Heidi was just arriving home. I am very curious as to how this played out. MOO MOO

Possibly LE will link an apartment dweller with the suspect? Idk.

*for those critical of SC and Heidi’s family for not giving more interviews, I think this was a case where they knew a lot, but could not speak to it.
Fully agree with this. I think that SC often came off as a bad actor.. because.. in a way he was acting. I think they knew more than they were showing and SC had to pretend that he knew nothing, when in reality, they were getting closer to the perpetrator.

It now makes so much sense why SC wouldn't have attempted to contact her over those 4 hours if he thought she was just hanging out with a lifelong friend. It also makes sense how he was so quiet about those 4 hours in media interviews, if LE already suspected the friend but didn't want to tip them off. Poor SC and the kids.

my guess, she did a poor job of faking a pregnancy and when she showed off the baby to someone - alarm bells went off

Exactly! If she wasn’t convincing with her act and then suddenly showed up with a baby, at the same time her bestie with a real baby went missing... Someone’s going to give the sideeye here...

Hate to say this, but I am guessing there was an awful stench emanating from the home. Perhaps that aided the investigation?
I don't think Heidi made it into the home. I think she was killed before they made it home with baby Margot. I think a neighbor called CPS when they noticed couple with new baby. If you can't trust your friends who can you trust, So very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1