TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going after the cell phone records at T-mobile makes a lot more sense as well, if he thought Heidi was supposed to have a friend come visit her last Thursday and was trying to figure out if that had happened or got cancelled.
Did he mention her friend's potential visit?

Last edited:
I haven’t posted about this case but did lurk.

I think it is totally understandable why people focused on the partner/dad. Not just because of statistical likelihood, or even because he was the only person available to scrutinize, or even because his behavior was odd. And it *was* odd. Rather, the lack of clarity and information around his timeline seemed very problematic.

When I made a few notes on this case for myself—with a list of possible scenarios—I put “partner did it” at top because that’s so standard, unfortunately, but also because what was he doing in the hours around the disappearance?

I came up with scenarios like “went with friend who had baby supplies,” and “a second boyfriend or a friend harmed her,” but I had little basis to flesh out ideas like that.

And then there just wasn’t much to say about it, because of a lack of information.

People on this site are generally trying to help. Putting attention on a case like this, even if suspicions lead the wrong way, is on balance a good thing to do.

Exactly my thoughts. Him crying or not crying, looking down, etc., was not an issue for me - it was the gaps in his timeline and inconsistencies in his story. I still don't really know how to explain them, but obviously, it did not mean what it usually means, and it's another data point. I did keep the possibility of someone wanting a baby a close second, and was actually starting to become suspicious of the friend she allegedly visited within the apartment as perhaps being involved.

But enough of that, at the end of the day this lovely woman, loving mom, beloved daughter and friend, is gone, and it's a horrible evil thing and an unbelievable betrayal. Praying for whatever healing and comfort her family and loved ones can take from Baby Margo being alive and well.

According to the Daily Mail Online story, someone called CPS and had them come to the house. I wonder who? I wonder what made this person suspicious? This has to be someone who knows this woman who stole Margo from her mother. JMO

How on earth did her husband/BF/SO NOT know? I get others being fooled but for 9 months he never once saw her without a top on?
She is a very sick and evil woman to do such a heinous crime. I am sure more will be revealed. They must have known early on. How awful and frustrating for Shane and her parents to know and not be able to do anything.

The "friend" lives in Houston an Heidi lives in Austin, Google says the fastest route takes 2h36 minutes, the longest ride takes 3h2o minutes. She had plenty of time to change her mind.

I'm really perplexed how she pulled this off. It's not like she lived close enough to pull up to her apartment asking Heidi to hop in the car with her because there was an emergency!

He never mentioned

Did he mention s friend's potential visit?

No, as far as I know, he never did - that why I said if. I did read this morning and I'm currently trying to find news confirmation that Heidi received a cell phone call from the suspect at 8:25am.

Right now it's unclear though if this was a planned visit between Heidi and the suspect, or if the suspect surprised her. If it was planned, it would explain the first stop at t-mobile.

Me too! those of you that might be more familiar with the process there... if she has the money to bond out, could she? or could she post bond for those charges but they can still hold her while investigating other charges?
I have a feeling by the time she's arraigned there will be additional charges in Austin, JMO

I'm really perplexed how she pulled this off. It's not like she lived close enough to pull up to her apartment asking Heidi to hop in the car with her because there was an emergency!
Exactly. How did she get Heidi in the car, how was Heidi murdered, when did that take place, was she alone in the abduction/murder? So baffling.

As I struggle to breathe after the enormity of this evil plot has been partially revealed (and believe me, I fear the additional details we will likely find out), I can’t help thinking that Heidi and Shane should be looking forward to their very first Christmas with baby Margo and their older kids. Instead, this faux friend, who apparently masked her evil, has taken it all away from them. I am reminded of what Shane said in his interview about Heidi giving her last $4 to help someone out. She likely would have done anything in her power, short of giving away her precious daughter, to help this “friend” out. So disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284