TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It now makes so much sense why SC wouldn't have attempted to contact her over those 4 hours if he thought she was just hanging out with a lifelong friend. It also makes sense how he was so quiet about those 4 hours in media interviews, if LE already suspected the friend but didn't want to tip them off. Poor SC and the kids.
^^bbm

I disagree that SC had knowledge of the kidnapping by a longtime friend or any of the breaking information from last night on Friday, Dec 13 when he first talked to reporters. I also don't believe LE was aware of the kidnapping on Friday.

I believed SC when he said he arrived home and thought HB was visiting a friend that also resided at their apartment complex. Personally, I think SC took a nap thinking HB would wake him up when she returned home. I also think this is why SC did not account to reporters what he did between 2 pm and 6 pm when he left to collect his son from Karate class.

MOO

Austin dad pleads for safe return of his two-week-old daughter, her mother

I hope everyone in the early threads who had already made up their minds in the first 5 minutes that Heidi's husband was guilty based on their attempts at body language and statement analysis is feeling really confident in their lie detection skills right now. Poor guy just lost his 33-year-old wife and is now forced into the position of being a single dad to a 1-month-old because some selfish thought they were entitled to a baby. Can't imagine how he is feeling.

Report: Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, 1 arrested

MSM link above states that Megan Rose Fieramusca has been arrested.

"Police records from Harris County say Fieramusca was arrested Friday by APD on two counts of kidnapping and tampering with evidence. That evidence was a human corpse, records say. She is being held on $600,000 bond."

Are there any other reports stating this is the person? I heard a different name - I just want us to be SURE.

1. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Authorities say they DO NOT think Shane Carey was involved in plot.

0 replies19 retweets33 likes

2. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Suspect bond set at $600,000 on kidnapping and tampering charges.

3 replies12 retweets13 likes

3. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Authorities were able to locate suspect’s car in Austin area around time of Broussard’s disappearance

1 reply21 retweets27 likes

Show this thread

4. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    BREAKING: Suspect in murder of Heidi Broussard pretended to have been pregnant simultaneously as Broussard, law enforcement sources say.

5 replies42 retweets40 likes

Show this thread

5. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

4 replies20 retweets40 likes

Show this thread

6. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.

3 replies38 retweets41 likes

I’ve known a few people I suspected were lying about pregnancies and all of them had tragic late miscarriages or stillbirths. I would have legit freaked out if one showed up with a real live baby!

Is this a disorder related to Munchausen I wonder? To feign fake pregnancies then garner attention for miscarriages? pseudocyesis= fake pregnancy

A huge THANK YOU to our wonderful moderators for keeping us accountable for being victim friendly when we were being Occam friendly instead...
Yes, I am afraid I was on the bandwagon Tricia mentions. Lesson learned (at SC’s expense). Besides feeling ashamed of myself for pointing my finger at the wrong person, I am extremely sad for Heidi, her children, and Shane.What an awful and bizarre case. Prayers for them all including her poor parents.

The suspect is said to have been plotting to take the baby before Heidi delivered her child: this case gives me shivers- to think of how this person pretended to be her friend and pretended to be pregnant; think about that for a second: she was pretending to be pregnant right along with Heidi, while planning to kill Heidi and take her baby. It is almost too much to even think about. my God, she and Heidi were friends for years: I cannot help but think of Heidi's last moments on this earth when she was aware what was happening.

I’m getting tired of the scoldings and “I told you so’s”, I don’t feel the least bit guilty of my suspensions, and don’t need forgiveness. I followed the rules and don’t post about crime elsewhere.
Anyway.... here is a link to the accused’s Pinterest. She has a Babies board. She sure has a lot of names/aliases Maygen Humphrey (maygenhumphrey) on Pinterest

Just saw the news...so many emotions.

Devastated for the family
Grateful Margot is okay
Ashamed because I too thought SC was suspicious. I’m very glad he wasn’t involved.
Dread for the next stage of this nightmare that the family will be going through
Relieved that at least they found them before Christmas

Bless them all.

What am I missing? All these links to court records and blotters need a name to look someone up? A name hasn’t been posted. Where is everyone getting the name? Even people who were asleep last night and just heard are coming on and know the name, but I was here last night, hardly slept and am back and don’t have a name to look up. Where do I find that?
Scroll down to Magen Fieramusca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member