TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Authorities say they DO NOT think Shane Carey was involved in plot.

0 replies19 retweets33 likes

2. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Suspect bond set at $600,000 on kidnapping and tampering charges.

3 replies12 retweets13 likes

3. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Authorities were able to locate suspect’s car in Austin area around time of Broussard’s disappearance

1 reply21 retweets27 likes

Show this thread

4. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    BREAKING: Suspect in murder of Heidi Broussard pretended to have been pregnant simultaneously as Broussard, law enforcement sources say.

5 replies42 retweets40 likes

Show this thread

5. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

4 replies20 retweets40 likes

Show this thread

6. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.

3 replies38 retweets41 likes
If she pretended to be pregnant when Heidi was, I wonder when he formulated this plan to murder a Heidi and steal her baby? Was she planning to kidnap Heidi before she gave birth but Heidi went into labor before she could go through with her plan?
How did she think this whole fake pregnancy was going to play out any other way but the way it did? Jeez.

1. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Authorities say they DO NOT think Shane Carey was involved in plot.

0 replies19 retweets33 likes

2. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Suspect bond set at $600,000 on kidnapping and tampering charges.

3 replies12 retweets13 likes

3. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NEW: Authorities were able to locate suspect’s car in Austin area around time of Broussard’s disappearance

1 reply21 retweets27 likes

Show this thread

4. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    BREAKING: Suspect in murder of Heidi Broussard pretended to have been pregnant simultaneously as Broussard, law enforcement sources say.

5 replies42 retweets40 likes

Show this thread

5. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

4 replies20 retweets40 likes

Show this thread

6. Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1h1 hour ago
    NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.

3 replies38 retweets41 likes
If she pretended to be pregnant when Heidi was, I wonder when she formulated this plan to murder Heidi and steal her baby? Was she planning to kidnap Heidi before she gave birth but Heidi went into labor before she could go through with her plan?
How did she think this whole fake pregnancy was going to play out any other way but the way it did? Jeez.

Last edited:
^^bbm

I disagree that SC had knowledge of the kidnapping by a longtime friend or any of the breaking information from last night on Friday, Dec 13 when he first talked to reporters. I also don't believe LE was aware of the kidnapping on Friday.

I believed SC when he said he arrived home and thought HB was visiting a friend that also resided at their apartment complex. Personally, I think SC took a nap thinking HB would wake him up when she returned home. I also think this is why SC did not account to reporters what he did between 2 pm and 6 pm when he left to collect his son from Karate class.

MOO

Austin dad pleads for safe return of his two-week-old daughter, her mother
I second this - it seems that LE had no idea, and were only tipped off when the relative called CPS. Had they not done that, we might not be where we are now.

If she pretended to be pregnant when Heidi was, I wonder when he formulated this plan to murder a Heidi and steal her baby? Was she planning to kidnap Heidi before she gave birth but Heidi went into labor before she could go through with her plan?

That's the million dollar question. Why does anyone who murders someone think they will get away with taking someone's life? Looks like she will be arraigned this morning.

Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Suspect in kidnapping of Heidi Broussard, Magen Fieramusca, 33, to be arraigned in Harris County this morning, officials say.

So, they either don't believe she was the one who killed Heidi, or they don't have enough evidence to charge her with it... yet.

Yes. Heidi has a picture with her on Facebook. From 2013, at a Paramore concert. Heidi calls her "bestie".

I would probably refrain from going there, it's probably not the time for any of that. In my opinion, Margo looks just like Heidi.

She also looks a lot like this man if we are going off pictures.

He never mentioned

Did he mention s friend's potential visit?

On Friday 12/13- the day after HB went missing, SC told reporters HB was not home when he arrived from work but he was not alarmed because he thought she was probably visiting a friend that also lives at their apartment complex. That was his initial, and only statement about a friend visit. There was never any mention of a friend from Houston.

What am I missing? All these links to court records and blotters need a name to look someone up? A name hasn’t been posted. Where is everyone getting the name? Even people who were asleep last night and just heard are coming on and know the name, but I was here last night, hardly slept and am back and don’t have a name to look up. Where do I find that?
Tbe name has been released in msm - there are links here as well

I will never understand these cases for as long as I live. If you want a baby so badly there are 1000s' in foster care and up for adoption who need a home. How does this ever cross the mind to become an option? It's too expensive to adopt? More expensive than never having income again because you're in prison for life? IVF is too expensive? It's unreal that this is an option some women choose. Thank God baby M is ok. My heart aches for Heidi's family.

psychosis possibly? She believed she really was pregnant?

I can't even imagine how confused Heidi must have been in her final moments.
I’ve thought about that. She wouldn’t have had her guard up because this is an old friend. She wouldn’t have for one moment thought this woman would harm her or Margo in any way. Why would she. I can’t imagine how stunned and confused she felt at the very moment it all went down, not understanding what was happening or why. My God. Poor Heidi.JMO

I try to remember that it far more important to not be wrong in casting accusations, than it is to be right.

I picked my avatar to remind me daily.
I like that saying!!
I have always had trouble analyzing people.
Even when I worked retail I couldn't spot a thief when some co-workers just seemed to have that instinct at FIRST GLANCE and turned out to be true.
I thought Watts was innocent thinking maybe he was shy or nervous. (He is kinda seared in all of our minds).
Then I thought kk was innocent.
Now I am wrong again.
(Even if you're in an abusive relationship, others sometimes accuse the victim, as well).
Cases have been so bizarre lately but I'm encouraged the way perps are getting caught!
Kudos to everyone who helped with this case...LE and maybe even civilians were involved.

Are you trying to shame posters? If so, what is your motivation?
I know you weren't talking to me, but I would bet 2 entire threads worth of posts were "sitting on my hands" or outright accusing the husband.

Yes, I know the statistics, but the reason I check Websleuths daily is the rules against assumptions and rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13