TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this thread from the beginning. Still trying to wrap my head around everything. I wanted to thank the moderators for doing their best to keep everything in check. Also, such an unbelievable job be LE. MOO.

Keeping this family in my heart for the holidays. Thankful that Heidi will be able to lay in rest now. Also, a light in the darkness, sweet Margo is alive and healthy.

Just devastating.

Interesting turn of events, I have been following this here and on Social Media. So many nasty things addressed to SC from random people. So many rumors. What I have learned over that last few months looking at different cases is that people really do make stuff up about victims and those connected to them, and all state as fact. Maybe SC knew a little bit more than we were privy too? She must have planned to do this, damn what a "friend" and it looks like a long time friend too.

See if this one is allowed :) checked the street around the 8110 Bo jack drive and that's the address of the house it's in the name of Christopher green and there's baby registry with that name and maygen Humphrey

Attachments

• 22486296-7813043-image-a-1_1576847026533.jpg
    22486296-7813043-image-a-1_1576847026533.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_20191220-152625.png
    Screenshot_20191220-152625.png
    413 KB · Views: 222
  • 79823658_155674692442030_7322287050558799872_n.jpg
    79823658_155674692442030_7322287050558799872_n.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 202
SO THANKFUL FOR THE BABY'S SAFETY. Things could have certainly gone horribly wrong there, too.
I know we're all here because we really hate it when perps cut short a young mom's life. Young moms should be able to raise her kids and go on to helping with the grandkids one day!
My little lesson.
✓I remember an old saying something like this 'who can know a man's thoughts except the spirit within him'. That certainly holds true here. 90% of us went with the theory that happens 90% of the time.
✓The cop did hint that it was a unique situation.
✓I like the TOS policy now because we can't possibly know all the facts so judging early certainly can be mistake. (Me!)

Last edited:
Not the news to wake up to. :( An awful holiday is upon this family. God bless them.
Thanks to Websleuths for maintaining and protecting victims in these cases until the bitter end.
Yes thank you for posting.

I don't in any way mean to hijack the thread.

My sister died of natural causes last year 6 days before Christmas. She was childless. She loved children and made sure any child she had the slightest contact with received a gift.

My attitude last Christmas and yesterday was "bleh, Christmas is just for the children. Let me force myself to go through the motions and buy the stuff".

Thank you for helping me put things in perspective on how much worse it could have been for my family.

Could this "friend" really fool her partner into believing she was pregnant? Like, one day she was pregnant and the next day she had a baby... how about the going to the hospital, giving birth, the postpartum parts of having a baby? Also, it looks like she was "expecting" a boy.
I had a family member faking a pregnancy when I was about 9 or 10. She did it all in front of me. She kind of had a "bump", but when she would go to the check-ups and come back with her hair done, her nails done, while I waited in the mall, by myself. It was pretty clear that she had not gone to any check-up. And then, I vividly remember her printing out ultrasound pictures, she would never bring it from the doctor, she would always print it out... at a public place. She bought everything for this baby, a crib, a stroller, clothes, diapers, she had a name picked out and then, a few months later, someone asked another family member how she was doing and the only response we got was "there's no baby", nothing else, nobody ever spoke about it ever again. This was 13/14 years ago, a few years later I got myself thinking about the ultrasound pictures and how I was always dropped off at the mall when she was at the check-ups and never allowed to go, and it all became pretty clear, she was faking it. When the "there's no baby" bomb was dropped, I was asked by the adults "well do you think she was pregnant?" and my answer was "yes, I saw her belly".
I was pretty messed up by the whole thing, I was very sad for a while because I believed that she had lost that baby and I felt so sad for her, but mostly because I already loved the baby and cared for the baby. A baby that never existed.
So, while I find it hard to believe that her partner wouldn't notice all the red flags, I also have to remember that 9-year-old me saw it all in front of my eyes and I didn't suspect anything, I was heavily manipulated and used as a alibi.

I there a name for this disorder?

The friend has been booked and I assume these are charges

Magen Fieramusca
So, they either don't believe she was the one who killed Heidi, or they don't have enough evidence to charge her with it... yet.

Is this the same person from a year ago?

Humble Blotter - 8/20/18
Yes. Heidi has a picture with her on Facebook. From 2013, at a Paramore concert. Heidi calls her "bestie".

I don't know if this is allowed, flag or delete if so, this is pure speculation:

I just saw somewhere else someone giving their condolences to another man who is not SC, and also saying that they "hope he gets the answers he needs regarding the baby". Baby looks A LOT like him.
I would probably refrain from going there, it's probably not the time for any of that. In my opinion, Margo looks just like Heidi.

Thank God. Now he can just take care of his babies and of himself. I hope he gets help, this is going to be really hard for him for a long, long, long time. Poor guy and poor babies, may he find joy in his children.

Yes, she had it for a baby boy. So, the fact that she showed up with a baby girl is crazy. Could she have pretended that Margo was a boy? Jesus Christ.

The "friend" lives in Houston an Heidi lives in Austin, Google says the fastest route takes 2h36 minutes, the longest ride takes 3h2o minutes. She had plenty of time to change her mind.

Yes, in one of the interviews, Margo's dad asked whomever had taken Margo to feed her ["please feed the baby"].
Much less a three-week-old baby. Babies change so much in just three weeks and probably did not look like a newborn any longer.

I think unless MF made threats against Margo, HB wouldn't have just willingly gone anywhere, especially without her purse and diaper bag. All their belongings were left at home. The mother of a newborn isn't going to go on an outing without the essentials, and none of those were gone from the home.

I wonder if since only her phone and keys were gone, maybe she was going to get something out of her car for MF, or MF told her hey I have some baby stuff in my car for you. And once she had her outside, she quickly incapacitated her somehow and shoved her into the trunk or the back seat. And then she went and got Margo and left. If she had been faking her own pregnancy, she likely already had a car seat and things like that ready.

I don't think HB had time to yell or fight back. I think whatever happened was quick and quiet. :(

SO THANKFUL FOR THE BABY'S SAFETY. Things could have certainly gone horribly wrong there, too.
I know we're all here because we really hate it when perps cut short a young mom's life. Young moms should be able to raise her kids and go on to helping with the grandkids one day!
My little lesson.
✓I remember an old saying something like this 'who can know a man's thoughts except the spirit within him'. That certainly holds true here. 90% of us went with the theory that happens 90% of the time.
✓The cop did hint that it was a unique situation, but we can only go by our best guesses. That's all we got!
✓I like the TOS policy now because we can't possibly know all the facts...so judging early certainly can be mistake. (Me!)

I try to remember that it far more important to not be wrong in casting accusations, than it is to be right.

I picked my avatar to remind me daily.

Last edited:
Is this the same person from a year ago?

Humble Blotter - 8/20/18
What am I missing? All these links to court records and blotters need a name to look someone up? A name hasn’t been posted. Where is everyone getting the name? Even people who were asleep last night and just heard are coming on and know the name, but I was here last night, hardly slept and am back and don’t have a name to look up. Where do I find that?

I am glad that my feeling of SC were right. Weird? Domestic disturbances - yes? but does not mean much in this case...
Last night I drove from work and was thinking how come we never discussed here that 'friend" that SC thought she was with during the day, that she was never brought up in our conversations or by LE...I am sure LE was on her from the get go...Evil horrible person... Poor Tammy and Heidi's dad , poor Sean left to raise three kiddoes without her, my heart goes out the most toward Tammy and Silas...

On the note of adoption. Adoption in super expensive if you want a baby( 40k at least)...Who has that kind of money? Adoption through Foster System if you would want a healthy child and not a teenager is almost impossible...And if you still manage to adopt who you want, the baby always can be returned to birth parents ( my friends case)...

By no means defending what that evil woman done to Heidi...She is no human being and belong in jail...

#Breaking Magen Fieramusca, who was arrested in connection to the Heidi Broussard case, has been charged with two counts of kidnapping and one count of tampering with evidence on a human corpse.

EMPb-uNXYAIXN-e.png
Christian Flores on Twitter

BREAKING UPDATE: Jail records confirm that Magen Fieramusca, a friend of Heidi Broussard, is charged with two counts of kidnapping and one charge of tampering with a human corpse in connection to her disappearance http://bit.ly/36UEKCA

EMPcCcBW4AEuQKy.jpeg
CBS Austin on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members