TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet people suspected the friend was never pregnant and things were not adding up, and excuses were being made.

I’ve known a few people I suspected were lying about pregnancies and all of them had tragic late miscarriages or stillbirths. I would have legit freaked out if one showed up with a real live baby!

A car at the scene is registered to Megan Rose Fieramusca, who is currently listed as being in custody at the Harris County Jail.

Police records from Harris County say Fieramusca was arrested Friday by APD on two counts of kidnapping and tampering with evidence. That evidence was a human corpse, records say. She is being held on $600,000 bond.

We have a crew at the scene in Jersey Village and will continue to provide information from law enforcement as it becomes available.

[..]

NBC News spoke with Tammy Broussard, Heidi’s mother, who told them those details.

Tammy Broussard said a medical examiner needs to officially identify the body.

Law enforcement would not confirm those details from Broussard.\

Report: Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, 1 arrested

The initial unrelated charges are in Harris County, but media reports say the kidnapping and evidence charges were brought in Austin, correct?

Correct, there are only 6 unrelated charges on the booking. Obviously investigators are not finished with charging the perp. Also, the following do not yet appear:

Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski
NEW: Suspect bond set at $600,000 on kidnapping and tampering charges.

6:47 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

I will never understand these cases for as long as I live. If you want a baby so badly there are 1000s' in foster care and up for adoption who need a home. How does this ever cross the mind to become an option? It's too expensive to adopt? More expensive than never having income again because you're in prison for life? IVF is too expensive? It's unreal that this is an option some women choose. Thank God baby M is ok. My heart aches for Heidi's family.

I will never understand these cases for as long as I live. If you want a baby so badly there are 1000s' in foster care and up for adoption who need a home. How does this ever cross the mind to become an option? It's too expensive to adopt? More expensive than never having income again because you're in prison for life? IVF is too expensive? It's unreal that this is an option some women choose. Thank God baby M is ok. My heart aches for Heidi's family.

i think this is one of the things that can happen when having a baby is all about them and not about the baby.

so sad. I can hardly breathe.

Bringing Tricia's post forward. Info on suspects and who they are is not in MSM yet and it is against the TOS to post anything in regards to that if its not said by MSM or LE.

KXAN Austin has identified
Megan Rose Fieramusca, who is currently listed as being in custody at the Harris County Jail.

Police records from Harris County say Fieramusca was arrested Friday by APD on two counts of kidnapping and tampering with evidence. That evidence was a human corpse, records say. She is being held on $600,000 bond.

NEW: Authorities say they DO NOT think Shane Carey was involved in plot.

Tony Plohetski on Twitter
Thank God. Now he can just take care of his babies and of himself. I hope he gets help, this is going to be really hard for him for a long, long, long time. Poor guy and poor babies, may he find joy in his children.

Sick and twisted. Reports say "friend" had baby registry online with due date of December 1st....
Yes, she had it for a baby boy. So, the fact that she showed up with a baby girl is crazy. Could she have pretended that Margo was a boy? Jesus Christ.

How far away does the friend live from Heidi?
The "friend" lives in Houston an Heidi lives in Austin, Google says the fastest route takes 2h36 minutes, the longest ride takes 3h2o minutes. She had plenty of time to change her mind.

I keep reading here that someone was telling someone to "feed the baby" but can't locate source ... who was talking to whom? Thx!
Yes, in one of the interviews, Margo's dad asked whomever had taken Margo to feed her ["please feed the baby"].

The friend has been booked and I assume these are charges

Magen Fieramusca
Yes, those would be the charges.

For those that have log ins for Harris County you have to search for "fieramusca" and then click on her 2018 case which will bring up a second window where you then have to go to the bookings tab.

It now makes so much sense why SC wouldn't have attempted to contact her over those 4 hours if he thought she was just hanging out with a lifelong friend. It also makes sense how he was so quiet about those 4 hours in media interviews, if LE already suspected the friend but didn't want to tip them off. Poor SC and the kids.

Going after the cell phone records at T-mobile makes a lot more sense as well, if he thought Heidi was supposed to have a friend come visit her last Thursday and was trying to figure out if that had happened or got cancelled.

I think the motive is not always because the woman is longing for a baby - many times it's to keep a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1