TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how Heide and this so called friend knew each other? Houston is several hours away from Austin. I can see so called friend showing up, I was in the area, lets go for breakfast, my treat. So very sad. It is always sad to lose someone, but murdered at christmas time. Should be a loving, peaceful time to reflect on all the joy in your life. Heidi is walking with angels now. I am so sorry she was not your friend.

I wonder if it was her first visit to see the baby, possibly she waited for Mrs. B to leave? Maybe SC knew this woman intended to bring a gift and visit that day? Idk

Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski
BREAKING: Suspect in murder of Heidi Broussard pretended to have been pregnant simultaneously as Broussard, law enforcement sources say.

6:45 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

NEW: Authorities were able to locate suspect’s car in Austin area around time of Broussard’s disappearance

6:46 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

NEW: Suspect bond set at $600,000 on kidnapping and tampering charges.

6:47 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

Possibly LE will link an apartment dweller with the suspect? Idk.

*for those critical of SC and Heidi’s family for not giving more interviews, I think this was a case where they knew a lot, but could not speak to it.
I think they knew a lot too. Someone posted that his interview where he was saying, “ Someone feed the baby,” makes a lot more sense. Chilling actually.

I don’t get. They wanted a baby so bad, why not Just adopt?!

Obviously there is no real reason on earth to kill someone and steal their baby. I would just say, I was asked at one point to look into adopting an orphan from a country a friend immigrated from. The cost would have been about 40k, which I didn’t have, so I quickly nixed the idea.

At that time, I decided to look into what was involved in adopting or fostering elsewhere. Lots of money, uncertainty, red tape, depending on which direction you looked. And I and my husband were probably very desirable candidates on paper apart from not being able to drop massive money on an adoption. This suspect may not have been a good candidate.

I wonder if it was her first visit to see the baby, possibly she waited for Mrs. B to leave? Maybe SC knew this woman intended to bring a gift and visit that day? Idk

Since this is a friend of Heidi's, IMO it is not a "coincidence" that this was the first day Heidi was on her own with the kids. This friend knew this, this was the friends first opportunity to have Heidi and Margo alone. I actually thought it was going to turn out to be someone in the complex that had been watching her all these months. Never in a million years would I have thought it was a "close friend". You could be right, maybe SC knew there were plans that day, maybe they were on to her earlier, but then it doesn't explain why this took a week, I think it may have only been the last few days that they were on to her, and it seems like they were maybe asking about the "friends" bf's black vehicle, not the "friends" vehicle.

Michelle Choi‏Verified account @MichelleKHOU
Michelle Choi Retweeted Michelle Choi

BREAKING: Missing Austin woman, Heidi Broussards mom just confirmed w/ our sister station in Austin - the body found on the property of this NW Harris Co home belongs to Heidi. And that a woman will be charged w/ murder. #khou11 #Htownrush

6:22 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members