TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is breaking for the family and children that are involved in this. I am so grateful for all LE who diligently kept searching . From the beginning I just could not get behind the theory that the boyfriend was behind this. I understood that in so many cases that sadly a significant other is involved. I guess though I was rooting for this guy's innocence based on that weird interview. His nervous laughter and not being able to look the reporter in the eyes struck me more of a person that is on the autism spectrum. Anyways the Mollie Tibbets case had shown me that you just can't presume someone is guilty. I remember everyone assuming it was this one guy and he turned out to be totally innocent. Thank goodness for this site which holds us accountable. RIP Heidi
There might be others involved, you know.

I don't want to say, "I told you so", but the facts speak for the case.

I knew all along this was going to be the outcome. I don't understand why it came as a surprise.

I am so sorry for the Broussard and Carey family's loss.

Now for justice. Awaiting the details on the person(s) responsible.

Tammy Broussard, Heidi Broussard's mother, said early on Friday that police told her a body found in Jersey Village, Texas, is likely that of her daughter, who has been missing for a week.

Missing Texas newborn found alive, mom found dead, family says

((((Tammy)))) :( I cannot imagine the shock and grief that poor family feels.

I'm still so shocked at this outcome. The odds of this particular combo. That poor little happy new mama. Killing me. Also very sad for my city as a whole. This has been a terrible week here for women in our community.

I don't want to say, "I told you so", but the facts speak for the case.

I knew all along this was going to be the outcome. I don't understand why it came as a surprise.

I am so sorry for the Broussard and Carey family's loss.

Now for justice. Awaiting the details on the person(s) responsible.
I think the surprise is that her body was found in the trunk of a car that belongs to her friend.

((((Tammy)))) :( I cannot imagine the shock and grief that poor family feels.

I'm still so shocked at this outcome. The odds of this particular combo. That poor little happy new mama. Killing me. Also very sad for my city as a whole. This has been a terrible week here for women in our community.
It really truly has been awful.

Updated: 6:43 AM CST December 20, 2019
“HOUSTON — Missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard was found dead in a Harris County home and at least one person has been arrested, according to a person familiar with the investigation, ABC News confirmed Friday morning.

Harris County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed they found a body in a trunk of a vehicle in Houston.

A baby girl believed to be Broussard's daughter was reportedly found in the home alive, according to ABC affiliate KTRK. Law enforcement found a 1-month-old baby girl in the home who was taken to the hospital to be checked out, but we're told she was OK, according to KTRK. Officials are reportedly working to confirm if the baby is Carey through DNA tests.

[SBM]”
Missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard found dead; 1 person arrested in case

It’s hard not to put myself in Heidi’s shoes. As a mom with two littles and a third on the way, here in ATX, I just feel for her so much. The horror she must have felt. All we want is to be able to be there for our kids, no one has the right to take that away.

Come on MSM catch up so we can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member