TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, friend arrested
[...]

Caressa Potter, longtime friend of both Broussard and Fieramusca, told KXAN reporter Steffi Lee that she had been in contact with Fieramusca every day since Broussard has been missing. Potter said they talked multiple times a day, and during those calls, Potter said she could hear a baby in the background.

Potter said Fieramusca told her friends and family she also recently gave birth to a baby named Luna Mae, but wouldn’t show any pictures of her.

[…]

Potter said Fieramusca used to go by the name Maygen Humphrey, but doesn’t know when she changed her name. She said the three met each other at church camp when they were pre-teens. Potter described Broussard and Fieramusca as “best friends.”

After the story broke, Potter said she was talking to Fieramusca and another friend, and all of a sudden, Fieramusca abruptly said, “I gotta go! I gotta go!” She then hung up and Potter hasn’t heard from her since.

KXAN has found baby registries under the name Maygen Humphrey with Amazon and Target. Descriptions for both indicate a location as Houston and a due date as Dec. 1, 2019

[…]
Oh my gosh. This is unreal. Poor CP. This has to have been such a traumatizing experience for her, too.

I would be curious to know if MF appeared to still be pregnant when speaking with LE, or Tim Miller (if she spoke with them in person)

If she had been faking pregnant - how does that reconcile with her partner? One day pregnant, the next day it's a girl! And also her BFF and BFFs baby are missing? That doesn't wash. Presuming she acted alone, at least.

Did she pretend to have given birth at home, then did whatever she did to appear pregnant outside of the home?

The logistics of how to go about pulling this off are breaking my brain.

Find me a father that actually lives at the residence that has never seen, touched, slept, showered , ate and watched wife go about a normal day that wouldn't be aware of her 9 month belly...going out on a limb here but MH's SO had to be involved or absurdly unusually distant and blind.

I would be curious to know if MF appeared to still be pregnant when speaking with LE, or Tim Miller (if she spoke with them in person)

If she had been faking pregnant - how does that reconcile with her partner? One day pregnant, the next day it's a girl! And also her BFF and BFFs baby are missing? That doesn't wash. Presuming she acted alone, at least.

Did she pretend to have given birth at home, then did whatever she did to appear pregnant outside of the home?

The logistics of how to go about pulling this off are breaking my brain.

We don't know if LE ever spoke to MF before yesterday. I would have thought though, that a "best friend" with a concurrent due date would have set off alarm bells right from the beginning.

Able to hide your mania from your "best friends" for 24 years. :mad::eek: . I'm predicting that nobody involved in this circle of friends is going to get much peace in the coming months.

Not saying this is the case here, but drug abuse (meth, opioids, any heavy drug) can cause psychosis, even when it was not previously present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner