TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, any focus on where HB's belongings were, etc. is not productive at this point because we know people with ill intent had access to her and her belongings. Trying to figure out why they were where they were and when entirely depends on what the people responsible for her abduction and murder did with them before and after her abduction and murder.

Austin Statesman‏Verified account @statesman
A shopping list left in the car of missing Austin woman Heidi Brossard includes a Christmas stocking and small socks for her infant daughter Margo Carey. Photo by @jayjanner/@statesman https://atxne.ws/2MefH5A

EMQgKTaXkAYQ8hM.jpg

12:44 PM - 20 Dec 2019

:(:(:(

ETA: the list
Storage bags
Kleenex
Small trash can
Baby sponge for bath
(Margo) Christmas stocking
Small socks (Margo)
Longsleeve shirts (Silas)
Push pins
Acetone remover
Fish tank lighting
Halos
Bottle brush
Milk
Eggs
Peanut butter
Sour cream
Jalapenos
Mirrors

Last edited:
Here's a question for long-term sleuthers:

Why didn't she plan a way to abduct the baby, take off somewhere and raise it on her own - WITHOUT killing Heidi? Surely if they had the same circle of friends, people were going to see the baby anyway - unless she moved.

The killing doesn't make sense to me. Was it always the plan, I wonder? Or did things not go according to her bizarre plans?

Just wondering about ideas - of course, we don't know the answer yet.

ETA: I just realized that having her leave her purse, etc., points to probably intending to kill her. However, it seems they could have taken the baby some other way.

Debra Evans is another case where she was murdered for her baby, and one of the killers had been faking a pregnancy in anticipation.
This happened in a neighboring suburb from where I went to HS. They also killed two of her other children, the only one left alive (other than the newborn) was a son she shared with one of the murderers (and the father of the newborn)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...napping/9f1fa271-9213-428f-8f4c-3fd3d44f2c03/

In my opinion, any focus on where HB's belongings were, etc. is not productive at this point because we know people with ill intent had access to her and her belongings. Trying to figure out why they were where they were and when entirely depends on what the people responsible for her abduction and murder did with them before and after her abduction and murder.

I feel it's primarily (only?) happening because people are trying to figure out if Magen could have done this solo, thus knowing how many more arrests to expect.

Not saying this is the case here, but drug abuse (meth, opioids, any heavy drug) can cause psychosis, even when it was not previously present.

Her eyes in that theft mugshot in 2018 were nuts. Looks like she was under the influence of something, obviously just MOO though.

This case is so disturbing. I can’t even fathom a best friend of 24! years doing something like this.

We don't know if LE ever spoke to MF before yesterday. I would have thought though, that a "best friend" with a concurrent due date would have set off alarm bells right from the beginning.

Right, that's what I am trying to wrap my head around, but I am spinning in circles. The alarm bells - and how she would manage them, potentially.
I should probably just accept that there is no way I am going to understand any of this.

Why didn't she plan a way to abduct the baby, take off somewhere and raise it on her own - WITHOUT killing Heidi? Surely if they had the same circle of friends, people were going to see the baby anyway - unless she moved.

The killing doesn't make sense to me. Was it always the plan, I wonder?

”Taking off,” requires the means to do so. It also opens the door to a lot of questions.

I think she wanted a baby, and she felt that if she killed the mother and stole it, she could pass it off as her own without too many questions.

Who knows though. This lady atleast visually, appears to have some sort of a substance abuse problem. There’s no way of knowing her thought process.

The victim has not been officially identified so it would be impossible to charge suspect with murder of Jane Doe.

We charge suspects with Doe victims. They could it they wanted to. They don’t have to if they are rushing this autopsy, but they sure can if it comes down to keeping her in or releasing her. But she’s got $600k bond on the other charges anyway.

Huh? They both had a Dec 1 expected delivery date from what i recall.
According to posts up thread, she was pregnant herself at the birth of Margo. I haven't seen her own baby's delivery date, just Margo's. Where did Megan go to deliver? Is there a record with the county or state as is normally required, at least in my state it would be. You'd think especially these days a mother would make sure her baby was a documented citizen from birth. I'm genuinely curious as to the paper trail of when "Luna Mae" was supposedly born.

Last edited:

The killing doesn't make sense to me. Was it always the plan, I wonder? Or did things not go according to her bizarre plans?

ETA: I just realized that having her leave her purse, etc., points to probably intending to kill her. However, it seems they could have taken the baby some other way.

Maybe she wanted to make it look like Heidi took off with the baby. If so, it was an epic fail because she left her purse and other things behind.

So she wasn't passing the baby off as a boy then?
So she wasn't passing the baby off as a boy then?

She has a baby registry at Target with boy clothes wanted. It was posted on her due date, crazy, using her alias name. I found it, but I don't think I am allowed to post it here.

@PommyMommy beat me to it. I should have known pages behind, that this would be answered already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members