TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
squareandrabbet said:
Able to hide your mania from your "best friends" for 24 years. :mad::eek: . I'm predicting that nobody involved in this circle of friends is going to get much peace in the coming months.

(Not sure if I used the quote feature correctly):

It's possible that the friend hasn't been mentally ill for all these years. If Heidi was 33 and they've been friends for 24 years, they were children together. Anything can have happened during that time that affected her friend so negatively.
I feel so much for Tammy. She must have had MF over to her house when Heidi and she were little girls, and of course it must be most impossible for her to have suspected her. And I'm sure Tammy will forever feel guilty for returning to Louisiana, since MF seems to have waited for the coast to be clear. Of course rationally she shouldn't feel guilty, but she likely will. And poor Silas who likely knew her, as well. It's going to be impossible for them to reconcile this.

ETA apparently I did not quote correctly. I'll learn.

According to posts up thread, she was pregnant herself at the birth of Margo. I haven't seen her own baby's delivery date, just Margo's. Where did Megan go to deliver? Is there a record with the county or state as is normally required, at least in my state it would be. You'd think especially these days a mother would make sure her baby was a documented citizen from birth. I'm genuinely curious as to the paper trail of when "Luna Mae" was supposedly born.
According to a few ladies on ( live YT) last night, they showed MF baby registry whoch was made on Dec 1 and also listed due date as dec 1. Made no sense. Also, gifts were for a boy.

In my opinion because she knew her. Had it been a stranger abduction, there's a chance they wouldn't find a person Heidi described during a terrifying encounter. But your BFF - no chance you're not giving LE her info if she takes your baby.
Interesting. Good thought.

She also knew Heidi's parents, bf, and all of her friends, as well, though - all of whom would readily give that info to LE.

So puzzling to me.

Grace White on Twitter

BREAKING: Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation and manner of death ruled homicide, according to Harris County Medical Examiner's Office #KHOU11
omg....how awful.
Could have happened in the car.....Heidi in the front seat while this Maygen person faked arranging or fixing something in the back.
Ligature.....ugh

Since the grandparents have the 6-y-o son and they are having trouble making ends meet (even buying clothes for him - and it's just before the holidays!) - I hope the word gets out that the best friends of the grandparents (Heidi's parents) set up an emergency fundraiser for the family. They had NO INSURANCE on her, AFAIK, either.

Broussard family Personal Emergency Fundraiser

HB parents aren't on FB, and it sounds like they share a phone between the 2 of them. They aren't folks with much money to handle what is happening to them now.

HB father works every day. If he doesn't work, he doesn't make money -- and he has no benefits.

They have very little cash, no clothes for Silas (guess they can't access apt)... and will need food for him as well.

Sounds like a stressful situation on top of the tremendous grief of losing a child - unimaginable grief.

They will need a lawyer too - no money for that.

Please, share the link above?
Heidi's mom has 2 FB

Can anyone think of a ligature strangulation that was done by a woman to another woman? Wow.

You beat me to the punch.
That was my exact thought when I read cod.
I can't recall reading or hearing about any case of a woman killing another woman by ligature strangulation.
And unfortunately, this means death was not instantaneous.

I wonder what type of ligature was used.

Every aspect of this case is bizarre.

It's such an aberration.

JMO.

have not posted on this incident before- really could not decide if I thought the partner was just grief stricken or hiding something...now I am wondering if there is a back story about the suspects- miscarriage? it is so insane and hurtful since they were long time friends - one article had quotations from HB saying that M was her best friend and that she was helping to plan a baby shower in April 2013 for the boy, SC.* sure I have heard about crazed women stealing babies before, but I think they have usually been strangers.

*here is the article:
Body of missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard is found in trunk ...

Home | Daily Mail Online › news › article-7813043 › Cops-swarm-Texa

Last edited:
According to a few ladies on ( live YT) last night, they showed MF baby registry whoch was made on Dec 1 and also listed due date as dec 1. Made no sense. Also, gifts were for a boy.
Lots of mysteries here. Is anyone aware of an MSM source that lists the delivery date and method of delivery, and place, of "Luna Mae"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner