TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All very good thoughts.
Also, what is it that they are looking for in the body of water?? I was thinking gun. But, if she was strangled, then there's no gun.
Hmmm.....
Her phone maybe? Yeah I don’t get it. If someone was disposing of small items it is mysterious that they just left the most incriminating evidence, a body, in their car for about a week. Looking forward to more info maybe when the actual murder charge is filed in court.

I'd like to know about the friendship between the suspect and Heidi. Was the suspect always jealous of Heidi? Did they squabble due to this jealousy? I just have such a hard time picturing a genuine friend doing this. But if she always felt jealous/envy/animosity....

it's unfortunate that the whole video didn't get archived, it was 5 hours long, youtube only kept the last 2 hours, but yes, very informative.

I have the entire five hours open on my browser. Refreshed. Still there. Five hours and 12 minutes I think. It’s title is:

HEIDI BROUSSARD'S CASE BREAKS OPEN AS FRIEND SPEAKS OUT LIVE! HEIDI BROUSSARD | MARGOT CAREY

Th
I doubt the car was an older model. I thought all younger people, that would not be me, :) knew about the inside trunk escape latch. Let me post this, in case someone gets trapped in a trunk.

"All American cars made after 2002 are required to have a trunk release inside the trunk, thanks to a national law." according to wikihow

This article says 2001, and it also says most latches glow in dark.
"all passenger cars since 2001"
How To Escape From The Trunk Of A Car If You're Locked Inside

People reported that this friend always had money. I think newer car.
Thank you. Video was very informative on how to find the trunk latch and also the part about breaking free from zip ties. Now I want to find some and try it.

All very good thoughts.
Also, what is it that they are looking for in the body of water?? I was thinking gun. But, if she was strangled, then there's no gun.
Hmmm.....
She could have been threatened with a gun.

ETA The arguing could have been due to MF actually having Margo in her arms and coercing Heidi into the car with a weapon and threats of harming both her and baby. Just brainstorming.

Last edited:
I thought the same, too busy to dispose? Talk about a lax criminal. Unless body was moved back into car? Okay, now, please forgive me for talking about the more graphic details. When was Heidi strangled is what I want to know? Before going into the trunk? After?

"On Friday afternoon, Harris Co. Institute of Forensic Sciences positively identified the body as that of Heidi Broussard. The cause of her death was also determined to be “ligature strangulation,” which is defined as a “type of strangulation that occurs with the use of mass that is not the body weight.” An example of this kind of death is being strangled by a rope."
Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested

I'm still trying to understand how CG could live in the house and not be aware of the body in MF's trunk?

Was he actively living there? How did MF invent the birth of her faux child? Did she bring Margo home and say Honey I'm home, just gave birth and here's the baby? I mean this is all so mind boggling!

Just to clarify, there IS another man claiming he could be Margo’s father. He’s mostly done so privately to family and friends, but I know he did say in a YouTube interview tonight that he planned on pursuing a paternity test.

I’m not positive on the accuracy of the details given about WHY he’s claiming this. Only that he believes he could be her father and plans to pursue the test. I don’t believe MSM has picked it up yet, but if he moves forward with it I’m sure they will.
I listened to this guy. I think he's an imposter. I don't think he knew Heidi or anyone in this case. He didn't say anything that isn't publicly known already.

I'm trying to think, was his interview in an MSM article? I thought there was a video on here, but I can't be certain- it was on Youtube- he emailed the person who interviewed him.

Does anyone know if that link was allowed here? It would explain to others what this is all about.

I don't remember this ever reported by MSM. I recall it was an email the alleged male friend sent to a blogger. The blogger read it on his channel and somebody posted his youtube here but it was soon removed (bloggers not approved source). I can't remember if it was the blogger or the sender that allegedly said they called investigators but it was all about blaming SC. MOO

I researched it extensively with Jayme Kloss, and I know others have too.
There was lots of reasons too.
I did not follow that case closely. I'm just stating that without reading my car manual, I would not have known that. The original poster asked who would not have known this. And my answer was that I did not.

Small but crazy is a mug shot from 2018 for theft. Masculine one I believe was taken last night
Same person

I mean no disrespect, but that second mugshot genuinely made me wonder if there was more than one coverup going on (e.g., she faked a pregnancy and had to steal a baby to keep the ruse going because the plumbing is not there for her to have one).

From the article...

Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.

This woman is unbelievable. IMO
Who, WHO would do something this brazen, unacceptable and immoral?! A tee-total soulless freak? A made for movies monster? A baby-less deranged psychopath whose cheese finally and officially slipped off their last cracker?! God, I’m so angry. So disgusted. I’ve never seen any betrayal worse than this, outside of someone killing their own child. Just my own freakin opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee