TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM Link cites otherwise:

According to NBC News, Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department public information officer Lt. Daniel Arizpe confirmed a 1-month-old infant was found safe at the home just before 11 p.m., but the child’s identity has not been released.

Arizpe said a call from Child Protective Services for a welfare check at the address prompted the investigative activity. The child, who was transported to a local hospital, had no obvious injuries, the network reported.

KTRK also reported a car parked in the rear of the home is registered to an acquaintance of Broussard’s.

Autopsy confirms missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard was strangled
The more I read this, the more I think this is the local fire department who was called to the scene by CPS to make sure the child was in good health. I am wondering if Arizpe actually said that a call from CPS "prompted the investigative activity." I'm thinking that was the writer of the article's interpretation.

JMO, I think Arizpe likely said/meant that a call from CPS promoted the fire department to the scene for a child's medical evaluation.

Uggghh...

They will join the club of broken families and parents. :(

I thought it was sweet and sort of foreboding when TB mentioned other families of missing people in her initial interview. To take a moment like that to be kind to other grieving parents. She seems like such a loving lady. Kills me.

Edit for typo

Even when her hair was blonde and styled it looks to be the same texture as now - thinnish and fuzzy. Man, I had hair loss at the temples when I went through some radical stress many years ago - it was shocking to me. I think she may have naturally less than stunning hair to begin with and holy moly, a "normal" person would be stressed with what she'd been planning and doing for months, but do sociopaths feel the level of stress that we do?
“Less than stunning” is a most kind way to describe her hair.:D If stress caused her hair to thin, she’ll be bald in no time, imo. Personally, I think she had to feel stress since this was in the works for so long. Moo

The more I read this, the more I think this is the local fire department who was called to the scene by CPS to make sure the child was in good health. I am wondering if Arizpe actually said that a call from CPS "prompted the investigative activity." I'm thinking that was the writer of the article's interpretation.

JMO, I think Arizpe likely said/meant that a call from CPS promoted the fire department to the scene for a child's medical evaluation.
I agree. I’m going to go hunt for the link, but on MSM it was being reported that a relative called CPS, which started this whole thing. That was the first domino to fall....

Oh Court TV will be all over this trial !
I love Court Tv for the most part, but it does get annoying with all the breaks and there are at least two hosts? guests? lawyers? who have provided misinformation and I get so Grrrrrr'd up. During the trial of the murderer of Teresa Sievers I found a way that worked for me. I watched the trial on youtube livestream, then when court was closed for the day, I moved over to CTV for analysis and opinions - whoohoo! Other than getting ticked off a few times two of the people being just plain WRONG on some statements, I loves me some of that smart Vinnie Politan.

fixed typo from 'it' to 'I'.

Last edited:
I can't possibly catch up....but I was thinking that as a way to get HB down to her car, what if MF has one of those realistic baby dolls (I think they are called reborn dolls) in a baby seat and told HB she had her baby and wanted to show her. The "baby" would be conveniently asleep so HB might get into the car to chat so MF didn't have to carry the car seat and baby up three flights. Once she was in the car, MF could have threatened her in some way, and drove off with HB and her baby? Too farfetched?

What a great post.:):)
I have spoken about this case, to non Websleuthers,
and several thought I am creating fiction: this hasn't reached the Country, I live in.
So now, they are googling the case, and horrified.

I guess, movies/books will all be made, about Heidi shortly, as so unbelievable.
MOO.
I can report it has made news in Ontario, Canada. I didn't see it but my 85 year old mother did. She was aware as I told her about it. We're always saying, "Just when you think you've seen it all, you haven't." :( There appears to be nothing new under the sun.

I can't imagine HB coming out to the car without the baby carrier if she knew that MF was in labor and they were going to the hospital.

I think MF likely phoned or texted HB from the apartment car park and asked her to come down to the car. I think it was intended to be something as quick as BF handing MF some money that she even left the apartment door open, and went out with nothing but the baby and her phone in her pocket. Somehow MF obviously got HB to get inside the vehicle with her.

MOO
Your post made me think MF likely did phone Heidi that she was there/outside/in the car. That's probably why MF also told people that she called Heidi at that time, where they had the supposed breastfeeding commiseration. She probably realized that Heidi's phone records would show a real call at that time from MF.

She was possibly creating her cover story knowing that phone records would show a call from her to Heidi and that they had talked that morning.

I saw the baby registry a while ago but cannot remember specifics, and I think it may have been removed. Did the items on there scream "boy" or were they more gender-neutral? IMO, the biggest difference between girl and boy clothes is one color--pink. Everything else is pretty neutral. For instance, one would notice a boy dressed in pink more than a girl dressed in blue? Just a thought with just when MF's plan actually took shape.

I saw the below linked Amazon registry yesterday; all the clothing items are labeled as 'unisex' or 'boys/girls', and all of the non-clothing items on MF's wish list are also gender-neutral in color and style.

ttps://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/christopher-green-maygen-humphrey-december-2019-houston/87BQOB9Q9XXT

It made me think that MF was was planning to take Heidi's baby for herself right way and equally prepared for either a newborn boy or girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt