TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broussard's mother, Tammy Broussard, releases statement regarding her daughter's death:

"The family is overwhelmed with grief. We're getting through as a family. We're blessed with having many of Heidi's friends to help and Austin and Lake Charles community have been wonderful with their support and kindness and we're very grateful to them. Tammy Broussard said that with Christmas coming up, their focus is on spending time with Heidi Broussard's 6-year-old son, who has now lost his mother. "She was very loved and we want to do this as a family with his father, Shane, and Grandfather, Ty, and all the others who loved Heidi," she said."

DNA results could confirm soon if baby found alive belongs to murdered Austin mom

Also from that article:

Fieramusca is also charged with evidence tampering. CPS says investigators are waiting on DNA results before filing homicide charges.

There is a vigil being held tonight....

Prayer vigil for Austin mom found dead near Houston to be held Monday

The service will be held Monday at 6:30 p.m. and Garrison Park. Anyone who has candles is asked to bring them.

If any locals go, take an extra candle for those of us on WS's that can't be there. My heart is broken for Heidi's family, kids and friends.

I'm thinking there are not many others involved, as there (at least on the surface) doesn't seem to be many people who would benefit from Heidi being dead and Magen stealing/raising Heidi's baby as her own, which seems to have been the motive.

I didn't really learn anything from the JayIs4Justice podcast. The young man worked for the same company at different locations and used to hang out and party with MF for a couple of years 2015-2017. He seemed legit IMO, he seemed honest and straight-forward. But really didn't have too much to offer except he did say that during that time, MF did not give the impression that she wanted to have children. Like others, I found the podcast disorganized. There didn't seem to be any prepared questions. It seemed like they expected the young man to come on and just take it away. That didn't happen. I think we'll see the contrast with Tricia's podcast tonight.
Sounded like he didn't know her too well. One thing I'm confused about, did he say he visited her in CG's house frequently, and that was before 2017, since he hasn't seen her since that year? Maybe I've got it wrong, I thought that CG bought the house with someone else, and only a couple of years ago MF moved in. Did he say he was about 19-21 years old when he knew her? With a birthday cake for 21? And she was already >30? No, I'm not an age nazi, just that the frame of reference (and what he might notice) is a lot different at that age, much different than between 31-41 for instance.

Last edited:
Janelle Bludau on Twitter
Friends say this is the #HeidiBroussard and #MagenFieramusca they remember. Happy and carefree. These pictures are from a beach trip in 2013, posted to Heidi's facebook. @KHOU
EMcBHXkXsAA9LmP.jpg
EMcBHXiWoAwSO6Q.jpg

8:23 PM - 22 Dec 2019

This is jaw dropping for me. She was beautiful in these pictures and looks like such a fun loving, happy girl.
The recent pictures of her, well, she straight up looks like Aileen Wuornos.. It’s very disturbing to me how fast we as humans can change. There is something very wrong with her to say the least.

I should add that poor Heidi is beautiful as well, obviously. I love her eyes and her smile. She is a natural beauty, didn’t need make-up caked on. She appeared to be a happy, sweet person in the pictures I’ve seen. She was a beautiful loving Mother. I feel so sad for her family, especially her babies and her boyfriend, her parents too. She was their only child, now they’ve all lost her to murder, the most horrific type of murder..

Last edited:
Sounded like he didn't know her too well. One thing I'm confused about, did he say he visited her in CG's house frequently, and that was before 2017, since he hasn't seen her since that year? Maybe I've got it wrong, I thought that CG bought the house with someone else, and only a couple of years ago MF moved in. Do I have that wrong? Did he say he was about 19-21 years old when he knew her?

IIRC he said that MF and her bf got together about 6 months before they lost touch. She was single when they first met. They have been together or started dating about 2-3 years ago then. So that could be right. He did mention that she went all out for his 21st birthday, but I don't recall when he said that was, what year.

Just thought of something. How can they charge MF with two accounts of kidnapping if they are still waiting on the baby's dna test to come back and by some miraculous chance she is MF's baby? Is this why they are holding up murder charges to see if they need to charge her with two murders? Really confused with LE's strategy. I think they must have some proof that MF did in fact do the kidnapping.

Janelle Bludau on Twitter
Friends say this is the #HeidiBroussard and #MagenFieramusca they remember. Happy and carefree. These pictures are from a beach trip in 2013, posted to Heidi's facebook. @KHOU
EMcBHXkXsAA9LmP.jpg
EMcBHXiWoAwSO6Q.jpg

8:23 PM - 22 Dec 2019

This is jaw dropping for me. She was beautiful in these pictures and looks like such a fun loving, happy girl.
The recent pictures of her, well, she straight up looks like Aileen Wuornos.. It’s very disturbing to me how fast we as humans can change. There is something very wrong with her to say the least.

MF looked just like her friend described her. And the mug shot person doesn't look anything like her former self! What in the world happened?

IIRC he said that MF and her bf got together about 6 months before they lost touch. She was single when they first met. They have been together or started dating about 2-3 years ago then. So that could be right. He did mention that she went all out for his 21st birthday, but I don't recall when he said that was, what year.
But he would visit her at "CG's house", in 2017?

I didn't really learn anything from the JayIs4Justice podcast. The young man worked for the same company at different locations and used to hang out and party with MF for a couple of years 2015-2017. He seemed legit IMO, he seemed honest and straight-forward. But really didn't have too much to offer except he did say that during that time, MF did not give the impression that she wanted to have children. Like others, I found the podcast disorganized. There didn't seem to be any prepared questions. It seemed like they expected the young man to come on and just take it away. That didn't happen. I think we'll see the contrast with Tricia's podcast tonight.
She had too many people on and there were a lot of technical difficulties - live shows are unpredictable.

I agree there wasn't anything new though. Tricia's professional and very seasoned, she makes it look easy! I think Jay will get better as time goes by.

edited to add: the other thing Jake confirmed was the dating relationship between MF and CG. CG's Mama had to know, I would think.

Last edited:
She had too many people on and there were a lot of technical difficulties - live shows are unpredictable. The interview Jay did with SC's bf was good, I thought.

I agree there wasn't anything new though. Tricia's professional and very seasoned, she makes it look easy! I think Jay will get better as time goes by.
IMO Jay kept trying to get something out of him, but he didn't know anything. If I had, as a podcaster, received a link from page one of the online Washington Post I would have done a little more pre-interview screening. The interview her competition did the night before with Shane's friend was far more illuminating.

Last edited:
Please remember if you post a theory and you claim a fact that has not been seen you need to provide a link to a mainstream media article or law enforcement press release.
We really don't like removing long well thought out posts but we have to if they contain unsubstantiated information.

But he would visit her at "CG's house", in 2017?
IIRC he said they lost touch when he moved in March 2017, or shortly after. So, yes, there would have been time in their friendship to have gone to his house. IMO going from what the friend said, seems to me that MF and bf probably got together in last 2016. That would be 3 years ago.

Here is just one article with a comment from a neighbour (I changed his name to initials)..

DE, who has lived on Bo Jack Drive for the past 35 years, told the Statesman that Green and Fieramusca have lived next door to his home for more than two years.

Austin mom Heidi Broussard found strangled in Houston area, officials say

MF looked just like her friend described her. And the mug shot person doesn't look anything like her former self! What in the world happened?
Drugs, if what Jake said was true and she still takes them, can deteriorate someone's appearance quickly. Who knows what, if anything, she may have been doing at the time she took Margo. There's so much bad stuff on the street.

Early warning signs before psychosis
  • A worrisome drop in grades or job performance.
  • Trouble thinking clearly or concentrating.
  • Suspiciousness or uneasiness with others.
  • A decline in self-care or personal hygiene.
  • Spending a lot more time alone than usual.
  • Strong, inappropriate emotions or having no feelings at all.
Drugs can cause psychosis (which may be what happened here)
Drug-Induced Psychotic Symptoms

It wouldn't really explain planning something like this though, IMO

IMO Jay kept trying to get something out of him, but he didn't know anything. If I had, as a podcaster, received a link from page one of the online Washington Post I would have done a little more pre-interview screening. The interview her competition did the night before with Shane's friend was far more illuminating, especially about the interrogation.

I finally listened to that late last night, it was interesting and heartbreaking.

One thing I found interesting was that the friend said that the FBI and LE actually cautioned Shane to steer clear of the media and social media, I'm going to assume this was after they either had a lead on MF or when they felt he was not involved. Also, when the FBI got involved, they asked him multiple questions about MF or as the friend described it, they were "drilling him" about MF.

JMO but I think the FBI CARD team was brought in for a reason, I don't think it was just standard and for resources, I think when they were confident that SC was not involved, they moved on. Again, JMO.

In terms of appearance it can change. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition last year and it require me to be on multiple drugs including prednisone. I gained 60 lbs last year, my face is swollen etc. I haven't update my social media since ,cause of embarrassment so most people who I don't see on a regular basis,would be shock to see how I look now. I know others who have lost hair etc.

It could be any number of reasons why her appearance change, meds, depression etc.

Drugs, if what Jake said was true and she still takes them, can deteriorate someone's appearance quickly. Who knows what, if anything, she may have been doing at the time she took Margo. There's so much bad stuff on the street.

Early warning signs before psychosis
  • A worrisome drop in grades or job performance.
  • Trouble thinking clearly or concentrating.
  • Suspiciousness or uneasiness with others.
  • A decline in self-care or personal hygiene.
  • Spending a lot more time alone than usual.
  • Strong, inappropriate emotions or having no feelings at all.
Drugs can cause psychosis (which may be what happened here)
Drug-Induced Psychotic Symptoms

It wouldn't really explain planning something like this though, IMO

Should be noted that even prescription drugs can cause mental health side effects. The first one that comes to mind is prednisone, which is a corticosteroid. It also causes weight gain and a poofy appearance.

My husband has been on and off corticosteroids for many years, on high doses, as he would say, it "messes with your head".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader