TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of appearance it can change. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition last year and it require me to be on multiple drugs including prednisone. I gained 60 lbs last year, my face is swollen etc. I haven't update my social media since ,cause of embarrassment so most people who I don't see on a regular basis,would be shock to see how I look now. I know others who have lost hair etc.

It could be any number of reasons why her appearance change, meds, depression etc.

Interesting that we had the same thought within minutes! Don't be embarrassed, it is what it is! My husband has Crohn's, it's an "invisible" disease that most don't understand. I wish you well and Merry Christmas :)

MF looked just like her friend described her. And the mug shot person doesn't look anything like her former self! What in the world happened?

It is shocking. Is it evidence of an unraveling mind? Really disturbing.

On another matter...I haven't been able to access WS using my iPad since Saturday night. I can go to any other website but nothing happens going to WS. Sometimes it will say "cannot connect to server. It's stopped responding" Any ideas on what the deal is and how I can fix it?

'The family is overwhelmed with grief' | Mom of Heidi Broussard grateful for community's support
"Police believe Fieramusca may have had help". I do too. How else could she have pulled this off. Really. Get Heidi,and Baby in car, drive and strangle her. All by herself?
MOO

I keep thinking she had help too... but then I can't wrap my head around someone else being able to do this or willing to help her. What did they have to gain? Why would they help? Unless she paid someone, I don't see how anyone else could benefit from this. JMO

Should be noted that even prescription drugs can cause mental health side effects. The first one that comes to mind is prednisone, which is a corticosteroid. It also causes weight gain and a poofy appearance.

My husband has been on and off corticosteroids for many years, on high doses, as he would say, it "messes with your head".
I swear I could scare the Sh out of Satan when I had oral steroids for ms flare. Will never take them again. IV steroids I handle fine. So I get them without the taper.
MOO

Drugs, if what Jake said was true and she still takes them, can deteriorate someone's appearance quickly. Who knows what, if anything, she may have been doing at the time she took Margo. There's so much bad stuff on the street.

Early warning signs before psychosis
  • A worrisome drop in grades or job performance.
  • Trouble thinking clearly or concentrating.
  • Suspiciousness or uneasiness with others.
  • A decline in self-care or personal hygiene.
  • Spending a lot more time alone than usual.
  • Strong, inappropriate emotions or having no feelings at all.
Drugs can cause psychosis (which may be what happened here)
Drug-Induced Psychotic Symptoms

It wouldn't really explain planning something like this though, IMO
Pregnancy itself can also cause psychosis. I’m still not convinced she was ever pregnant. I think it’s more likely she has always had a personality disorder. But if perhaps she was pregnant at some point this year and lost the baby it is possible that the pregnancy triggered psychosis and/or exacerbated an undiagnosed or untreated mental disorder.
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/blog/mum_stories/i-experienced-psychosis-during-pregnancy

I'm thinking that IF she had planned this well ahead of time, her baby registry would've included baby girl stuff... even if not pink. So much exciting and pretty stuff for baby girls, frills and dresses and hair bands, etc. Surely Heidi would've known months ago, as do most parents-to-be nowadays, that her new baby was going to be a girl, and she would've shared that news with her 'bestie'. Or did she have someone else's baby boy in mind for this plan? Just a thought.

Maybe the boy clothes were purposeful to disguise baby Margo. I wonder what color clothes Margo was wearing when they found her in the swing?

It is shocking. Is it evidence of an unraveling mind? Really disturbing.

On another matter...I haven't been able to access WS using my iPad since Saturday night. I can go to any other website but nothing happens going to WS. Sometimes it will say "cannot connect to server. It's stopped responding" Any ideas on what the deal is and how I can fix it?
Maybe clear browser cookies? I'm not IT, so just SWAG here.

I'm so looking forward to @Tricia's interview tonight! Tricia it would be so awesome if you could get Shane's best friend onto your show. Due to TOS we can't link the interview he did but he was so insightful and I think you'd do a wonderful job interviewing him. He seems so down to earth that I bet he'd agree to it.

I keep thinking she had help too... but then I can't wrap my head around someone else being able to do this or willing to help her. What did they have to gain? Why would they help? Unless she paid someone, I don't see how anyone else could benefit from this. JMO
Me either,but lots of Killer couples,buddy cases show us it happens.
MOO

It's not like the old days for baby snatchers with all these ancestry DNA sites matching you up to your real mother, father, brother, even distant cousins. Matched my son and I up right off.

Can you imagine if Margo wasn't found and she sent in her DNA test and found out this shocking story when she was older? So thankful she was found, but I'm so sad about Heidi.

Right, that the woman that 'stole you' didn't really even want YOU, she wanted housing and a child support check..maybe even treated Margot horribly, (abuse, neglect, you name it) .... really scary outcomes - in every direction..

Baby snatching because a woman went thru many years of infertility or miscarriages, and is ABSOLUTELY besides herself to be a mother, ALMOST makes sense ... and by almost I mean, anyone with children cannot even imagine their lives without them, so to be denied this maternal need, and you are also a psychopath..maybe you snatch a baby, or womb raid (horrific); mostly it turns out - these womb raiders simply want to keep MEN to trap them with a kid, or the money these faux 'daddies' will provide...

Again with DNA testing, paternity testing and all these 23 and me sites..its not as easy as it was to snatch babies or God forbid womb raid, or kill the mother, steal the baby like in this case..

Last edited:
New article with some interesting new info:
  • DNA tests could confirm as soon as Monday if a baby found inside a Houston-area home belongs to murdered Austin mother Heidi Broussard.
  • CPS says investigators are waiting on DNA results before filing homicide charges.
  • Law enforcement sources told ABC13 Fieramusca was adamant the baby was hers.
  • Neighbors and her former attorney said Fieramusca appeared to be pregnant recently.
  • Authorities have not found another baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader