TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mothers intuition. My understanding is HB was an only child whereas MF allegedly comes from family with 12+siblings. Maybe Tammy thought MF had more freedom than she was comfortable with or spent too much time at their house.

My sister had a friend like that that spent 4 nights a week with us and mom finally put her foot down when she started bringing 3 loads of laundry from home to do at our house!

Maybe that or she noticed (consciously or not) MF mirroring Heidi.

His father also made a reference to 'things they had done in the hospital that allowed them to positively identify her as Heidi's baby and not Luna. Footprints are unique. That makes most sense.
Is it even legal to disclose results of a DNA or paternity test? And I'm excluding murder cases. Seems it would be a private matter and little Margot would be protected under HIPPA. jmo

CPS officials have returned the month-old baby of the South Austin woman found dead in the trunk of a car outside of a northwest Houston home.

Margot Carey was reunited with her family on Monday, CPS officials said. Her mother Heidi Broussard was found strangled to death a week after going missing from their South Austin apartment.

Carey was found by police at the home where her mother was discovered. Carey was in foster care until she could be positively identities with DNA testing.

Broussard’s longtime friend, Magen Fieramusca, is believed to be connected to her death. Fieramusca is facing two charges of kidnapping and one charge of tampering with a corpse, for now.

CPS: Baby of South Austin woman found dead in car has been reunited with family

Baby Margot to be reunited with father Monday night after mother found dead

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577166234537.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577166234537.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 87
  • FB_IMG_1577166236800.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577166236800.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 72
CPS officials have returned the month-old baby of the South Austin woman found dead in the trunk of a car outside of a northwest Houston home.

Margot Carey was reunited with her family on Monday, CPS officials said. Her mother Heidi Broussard was found strangled to death a week after going missing from their South Austin apartment.

Carey was found by police at the home where her mother was discovered. Carey was in foster care until she could be positively identities with DNA testing.

Broussard’s longtime friend, Magen Fieramusca, is believed to be connected to her death. Fieramusca is facing two charges of kidnapping and one charge of tampering with a corpse, for now.

If that doesn't make your Christmas merry and bright...nothing will. :)

Why wouldn't Shane's DNA profile be run at the same as Margo's and Heidi's?

I think it's simply a matter of priority and bad timing for lab work.

Authorities had a woman (MF) protesting that she was the mother of baby they removed from her home so they had to prove she was not the mother and therefore did maternal DNA test first.

Also, I recall something about females not inheriting the Y chromosome from their fathers and not all DNA created equal. I'm sure it's all in the works...

Just glad the infant is with her family tonight.

I'm guessing that they did a DNA test to confirm that Margo is Heidi's daughter but they haven't done a DNA test to verify who her father is.

If that's true my question is why not do both comparisons to clear things up?
It's just amazing how fastidious CPS can be when
It has now been updated. Thank you for the heads up on that. A local and very trusted msm outlet initially reported there were two arrests, confirmed by authorities. That part of their report is now gone. We tried for days to confirm the information with law enforcement to no avail. Apologies we did not get the story corrected sooner.
Aside from the 4 seconds at the end of an NBC Today Show segment where we hear that some guys says he's the father, is there more to the contested paternity? There was no source, no on camera interview that I saw - the guy could be anybody - yet that tiny segment is regurgitated over and over and is of great importance to many sleuths.

This is the full extent of what's been reported on him:

"NBC News reports that an unknown man says he is the father of baby Margo"

One sentence.

She is so precious.

22497318-7814141-image-a-104_1576850428062.jpg

Tiffani Butler Department of Family and Protective Services told ABC13 Margot was ‘fine, happy and healthy’ after being recovered from Magen’s home in Houston.

The department said they took a DNA test of the girl to check her identity, which confirmed she was Heidi’s child. bbm

‘We do ask for DNA to be tested to make sure that the people who are coming forward and saying that they're relatives are actually relatives,’ explained Butler.

Heidi Broussard's fiance reunited with infant girl - days after mom-of-two was found dead | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if part of the confusion on a second arrest was that first night they also took Chris Green into custody however they released him after finding he supposedly did not know and was not involved in the abduction or killing.

Can anyone clear the CG part up for me? MF and CG lived in the same house during MF's long plot, correct?

He was quickly cleared of suspicion by LE and released?

I am not accusing CB of anything. I just can't follow it.

Can anyone clear the CG part up for me? MF and CG lived in the same house during MF's long plot, correct?

He was quickly cleared of suspicion by LE and released?

I am not accusing CB of anything. I just can't follow it.
nothing suggests he was in any way involved at this point in time.
it was reported that a second person was questioned but their identity was not released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper