TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so... is it Margot or Margo ??

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-034.gif
I believe that the consensus on these threads now is that her name is spelled Margo. Earlier reports contained an error, which some of us (me included) erroneously adopted.
Heidi spelled it 'Margo' on Social Media and on a grocery list....which solidifies the correct spelling in my opinion.

JMO

Wonder if MF has realized she’s not a mom, was never a mom & will never leave jail/prison. Or is she continuing her charade, hoping to be declared incompetent/insane.
I know that is unlikely but she can still “pretend”. Moo

Forgive me, but it has been reported by MSM that someone has claimed they MAY be the father. However, distasteful that may be, it is a fact that someone is contesting the baby's lineage. As well, TC stated at the vigil that the DNA results are not complete, but it has been determined that MC is Heidi's daughter.

MSM certainly has reported on the lineage claim. IMHO, the crime of killing Heidi is my main focus. And, understanding what happened to Heidi and margo are most important.

On the other hand, I think that discussing who is the father puts a cast on Heidi rather than Shane. The public claims and continual rehashing calls into question the behavior of a murdered woman who can no longer speak for herself. I understand that this is part of the story but I also realize that grieving people in her family see all of this posted about her. In addition, her two children will have access to all of the speculation as they search their mother in the future. It is truly unfortunate from my perspective.

Last, I am thrilled that Margo is with family who love her and will get a chance to smile at her living, breathing, sweet self as the holidays will most likely be hell for them this year and in years to come.

I believe that the consensus on these threads now is that her name is spelled Margo. Earlier reports contained an error, which some of us (me included) erroneously adopted.
Heidi spelled it 'Margo' on Social Media and on a grocery list....which solidifies the correct spelling in my opinion.

JMO

That's good enough for me! Margo it is! Thanks! :)

Last, I am thrilled that Margo is with family who love her and will get a chance to smile at her living, breathing, sweet self as the holidays will most likely be hell for them this year and in years to come.

They are so blessed MF didn’t kill baby Margo & flee.

idk but I’m guessing SC might one day move back to LA, live closer to Heidi’s family & start fresh. I would. all moo

Quick thought/ question.? If DNA hadnt been established for SC wouldnt CPS return Margo to HBs parents instead of him? I think they had to have established paternity for him to have her. Moo

I think there are a few possibilities. One is that it's no one's business, she is a minor and CPS won't release the details. Another is that declaration was signed previous to this incident where he acknowledges being the father and so did Heidi, and unless there is a legal dispute (not an internet dispute) over this, he is her father.

I have a daughter who has never had anything to do with her biological father, or I guess, he's never had anything to do with her... when I married, my husband treated her as his own and the thought that if something happened to me and him not being able to keep her with her siblings and the only family she knew, makes me shudder.

Quick thought/ question.? If DNA hadnt been established for SC wouldnt CPS return Margo to HBs parents instead of him? I think they had to have established paternity for him to have her. Moo
I presume SC is on the birth certificate and signed an acknowledgement of paternity when she was born. Ergo, he is the father. Unless and until the interloper formally files a claim in family court (which I'm sure he would have been all over social media with),
and proves paternity, SC is the father.

I think it might be helpful to remember that CPS removed Margo from MF's custody, not SC's. They only had to prove that she was Margo and not "Luna" for her to be returned to her father.

CPS would have no legal basis for questioning SC's paternity, and even if he wasn't the bio father, the acknowledgement of paternity would legally make him the father until a court determined otherwise.

he is her father.

I think animosity between SC & the “wannabe” is behind a lot of the things said/insinuated/implied. The venue & timing could not have been more wrong, imo. But we always see people wanting to become part of the story.
Even some that speak out know little, imo. Yet they apparently feel empowered by speaking out. Lessons learned? Perhaps. Moo

Agree. U know Its not the first case I have followed that someone with ill intentions has attempted to get their 15 min of fame at the expense of the victims family. It just happened in the Aniah Blanchard case too. IMO

ETA: the best we can do is not give them that attention they so desire.

Last edited:
Agree. U know Its not the first case I have followed that someone with ill intentions has attempted to get their 15 min of fame at the expense of the victims family. It just happened in the Aniah Blanchard case too. IMO

Even when people come on TV claiming to know “this & that” we have no idea if what they “know” is fact or fiction.
imo a lot of times people wish to come off as important to the story, knowing more than they do & gain pleasure from sensationalizing their statements. In the long run they cause confusion & irreparable hurt, I think. Shane certainly has no need for people that accused him of unspeakable things. I’d want them gone, my trust in them would be zero, I could never accept an apology from them & I certainly would not need their “help” moving forward.
moo

Are you volunteering to look these up for me??!! :D
Yes, of course!
santa-smiley-ho-ho-ho.gif

Niner, I go with Margo. There is a pic of a shopping list that I believe was found in Heidi's car where she had Silas written by a couple of items and Margo by a couple. @PommyMommy maybe could find the pic a lot quicker than me.
Austin Statesman‏Verified account @statesman
A shopping list left in the car of missing Austin woman Heidi Brossard includes a Christmas stocking and small socks for her infant daughter Margo Carey. Photo by @jayjanner/@statesman https://atxne.ws/2MefH5A
EMQgKTaXkAYQ8hM.jpg

12:44 PM - 20 Dec 2019

Yeah, it reminds me of the parable/Bible story of The Judgement ofSolomon in which King Solomon ruled between two women both claiming to be the mother of a child. Solomon revealed their true feelings and relationship to the child by suggesting to cut the baby in two, wanting to split the baby to settle a dispute.

A TRUE father would never want to put so much venom Allllllllllllllllllllll over facebook groups and giving interviews to site(s) referenced at WS here possibly.

A true caring father would never do such, he would have done as the mother in the Judgement of Solomen... had the baby and her at the forefront to protect...

MOO, he is pfffffft to me and I personally discount and am appalled at his actions for his "15 minutes of fame". I myself, last post on him who keeps being brought up as he doesn't even deserve being discussed as NOTHING he was doing was to help find the baby.

MOO

ETA - This is in response to a thread of discussion of a person all over that used many social media to spread such.

Last edited:
I presume SC is on the birth certificate and signed an acknowledgement of paternity when she was born. Ergo, he is the father. Unless and until the interloper formally files a claim in family court (which I'm sure he would have been all over social media with),
and proves paternity, SC is the father.

I think it might be helpful to remember that CPS removed Margo from MF's custody, not SC's. They only had to prove that she was Margo and not "Luna" for her to be returned to her father.

CPS would have no legal basis for questioning SC's paternity, and even if he wasn't the bio father, the acknowledgement of paternity would legally make him the father until a court determined otherwise.
That's what I was trying to get at, but you say it so much better. So many were envisioning this internet guy being handed a baby all of a sudden.

In the Kelsey Berreth case someone did a list of “cast of characters” (MSM and approved sites) Would someone please do one for this case, please? I can’t because I’m not clear who some of the friends/claimants are.
Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member